Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To (21961 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To by inereunwa1(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2018
Johnnyjay720:
When there is power outage,and you are the only person who has a generator in that house,be ready to accomodate both the nuclear and extended families of your neighbours in your room every night. The most annoying part of it is that there would be different colours and sizes of slippers at the door steps as if they had come for condolence visit..
exactly bro I'm experiencing it right now them no wan let me rest because of my small gen grin grin grin abeg help me charge this help me charge that me self don tiregrin grin
Re: Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To by YhungPablo(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2018
spiralwedge:
You forgot to add the muslim family with daughters on hijab washing their body parts in preparation for prayers
so what will happen next!?
Re: Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To by spiralwedge(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2018
YhungPablo:
so what will happen next!?

What will happen next? Or what you can relate to?
Re: Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To by Jazzlite: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugarlord213:
If you live in a face me I slap you best you forget about naija women

Or relationship

Just use and dump them but never ever give them a dime. Save your money and improve your self. They like flashy guys get a car like me move to a better apartment and eventually you will enjoy the way they will throw yourself at you cheaply. Fvck them, collect their friends number from their phones, control their friends to your house as you know they are all cheap

This year alone I don nacck 19 girls with my camry muscle and 6 of this girls I don nacck their mama join. I no send woman at all. And I day improve myself will never go broke NEVER!!!
Definitely someone will repay you in the same coin.
Re: Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To by Jazzlite: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugarlord213:
If you live in a face me I slap you best you forget about naija women

Or relationship

Just use and dump them but never ever give them a dime. Save your money and improve your self. They like flashy guys get a car like me move to a better apartment and eventually you will enjoy the way they will throw yourself at you cheaply. Fvck them, collect their friends number from their phones, control their friends to your house as you know they are all cheap

This year alone I don nacck 19 girls with my camry muscle and 6 of this girls I don nacck their mama join. I no send woman at all. And I day improve myself will never go broke NEVER!!!
Expect karma.
Re: Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Olachase:
Those ones way there bathroom door no gud if aunty kelechi won go baf once she put soap for eyes bro Emeka go day pip through the door grin grin grin

Chai sense no go kill me

Kongi na bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
: grin must u mention my name?
Re: Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To by YhungPablo(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2018
spiralwedge:

What will happen next? Or what you can relate to?
its normal for Muslim to gather and do ablution at any house whether its face me or duplex. Next....
Re: Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To by spiralwedge(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
YhungPablo:
its normal for Muslim to gather and do ablution at anyl house whether its face me or duplex. Next....

Ki la gbe, ki lẹ ju?

Find someone to interpret that for you and don't mention me again unless you want thunder to fire your nyansh.
Re: Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
God thank u for rescuing me oo...
The worst part is when they r counting the number of girls that sleep over.. One day u go just hear: striker... I see that ur fair babe when u carry last friday na.. no be the one when comot for morning ehhn that one when follow u come..

Then u be like...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Introduce Six-month Maternity Leave, 10 Days For Fathers / Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome / Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.