Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,102 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari (32854 Views)

Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods / Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by SmartMugu: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Let's swap presidents. Take Buhari with you and send us Trump. You will observe the difference. America will be like Nigeria within a month if Buhari rules them. By the time you guys start seeing herdsmen in New York, Hollywood, Vegas etc, then you will understand what Nigerians are saying.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by martyns303(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
The only reason he could open his mouth, his title is nephew of Martin Luther King.

I will slap that jerry curl off his head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by goldman777: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rubbish ur black slavery mentality dey disturb ur pattern of progressive thinking

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by bettercreature(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
See international fuckery

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by larrybee2017(f): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
I guess this one took too much alcohol to spew this trash. A second chance to kill everyone ABI. Ode leleyi ke, won ndin puff puff Lori e

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by dynicks(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't blame him...! probably what they might have fed him while he was in asorock must have affected his brains...

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by obillyj(f): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Histrings08:
Maybe he saw what we're not seeing
Please What did he see that 95% of Nigerians did not see with all the intellectuals we have in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by eunisam: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mr. Martin Luther's cousin.....stick your nose where it belongs

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by NwaAmaikpe: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66240263:
This is a SANE man talking.

GOD bless Mr Isaac Newton-Farris for these true words.

God bless Martin Luther King Junior.

God bless the President.

shocked

You just doomed your barbecue business.
Just switch to tailoring or carpentry.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by obillyj(f): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
SmartMugu:
Let's swap presidents. Take Buhari with you and send us Trump. You will observe the difference.

Hahahahaha, exactly

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
He has said these things too responsibly for us to lash at him. So, I'll just forgive and forget that he's asking us to keep PMB..

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
He is a dunce if he really believes Buhari is one of the most legitimate leaders this country ever produce. Buhari is not even worthy to kiss the feet of the corrupt Jacob Zuma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66240263:
This is a SANE man talking.

God bless the President.

Barbecue seller, do you know how far you would have gone if Buhari had sense? Have you ever considered that? Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Ablitmuspaper(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

You just doomed your barbecue business.
First time I see you quoting anyone.
Interesting.

Barbecue business just started soaring........
Watch this space Nwa!!!
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Codes151(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Question...
Have you ever been to Nigeria??

How long have you stayed to be able to make an opinion

Fool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by tiger28: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wrong advice Isaac Newton-Farris!!
I know you were paid to say this trash.

The only advice you should give Nigerians is to send the Dullàrd back to Daura.

By the way, what is his qualification to advice Nigerians?
Who is he?
Unto what sef?
At best, he is an illegitimate nephew of MLK.
At worst, he is just an APC-hired cosmetic engineer to help decorate their sinking ship.
buhari is a dullard, buhari is a terrorist, bla bla bla bla.......nothing cohesive, nothing to counter......that is a typical example of our illiterate pro- corruption youths.....meanwhile they are mostly jobless...Very Sad!
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Jackyboy: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
BUBU...........

MAKE AMADIOHA BLESS YOU.

GOD WILL SURELY VISIT U
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by sanpipita(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Martin Luther King must be rolling in his grave now, he spent his years fighting against oppression but here is his nephew using his family connection to admonish Nigerians to support an oppressive and wicked ruler

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
hhhmmn
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Histrings08:
Maybe he saw what we're not seeing
What? Only a dumb person or a morally bankrupt human being will say so about Buhari. Buhari encapsulates everything wrong with today's Africa. I don't mind this as an insult but any human who disagrees is dumb or morally empty. Buhari is a Devil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by NicoBaba(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66240384:
You are in the abroad you say?!
Issokay!!!
O ti é ja.. issa Slang jare
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by obowunmi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
How much was this bastard paid ?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by BEASTER(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
You better close your dirty mouth and mind your business.
When did they appointed you as Nigerian foreign advisor?
Gangster1ms:
Mr. Isaac Newton-Farris, a nephew of American civil right activist, Martin Luther King Junior has appealed to Nigerians to give President Muhammadu Buhari time to implement his reforms and move the country forward. Newton – Farris spoke during a luncheon organized to celebrate the Black History Month for the first time in Nigeria.

Mr. Newton-Farris said, “My advice to Nigeria is this, I know that a lot of Nigerians feel a little displeasure with President Buhari moving too slow on some of his reforms. “I will counsel Nigerians to say give this man the time he needs to do the job that he is doing. He is one of the most legitimate leaders that the continent has produced. And he would if you all just stick to him I assure you he is going to make Nigeria a better place.”

He said, “I know for instance what your citizens will say to me, he will identify the corruption but won’t do anything, he says until an investigation is done. But that is the proper way to do that. You know fortunately he is an honest man, but if he would just decide in his mind what is corrupt and not corrupt and just taking action without a process what will happen with the next guy that comes who might not be as honest as he is.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/27/martin-luther-kings-nephew-counsels-nigerians-buhari

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
NicoBaba:
O ti é ja.. issa Slang jare
Okay, I gerrit it now bro.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by flokii: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nigerians can't be pleased and most don't have a mind of their own.. all they do is follow the crowd

PMB might not be the best, he has a purpose for Nigeria.
The thieving elements in PDP and their families won't want that but God will surely silence them.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by flokii: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
What? Only a dumb person or a morally bankrupt human being will say so about Buhari. Buhari encapsulates everything wrong with today's Africa. I don't mind this as an insult but any human who disagrees is dumb or morally empty. Buhari is a Devil.

Please keep shut!

You don't talk when people with foresight are talking.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by neduogu(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
My guess is that this is the same advice he gave Americans before their election.

now see where they are with trump.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by rafabenitez: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wrong advice Isaac Newton-Farris!!
I know you were paid to say this trash.

The only advice you should give Nigerians is to send the Dullàrd back to Daura.

By the way, what is his qualification to advice Nigerians?
Who is he?
Unto what sef?
At best, he is an illegitimate nephew of MLK.
At worst, he is just an APC-hired cosmetic engineer to help decorate their sinking ship.
good pm boss,i hardly see ur comments these days,one of your true fans.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66240263:
[s]This is a SANE man talking.

God bless the President.

I Dedicate This Poem by Lauretta Onoche to My President.

This is my President!

His name is Muhammadu Buhari
He is a democrat

For him, everything must be according to the rule of law

Lawlessness is not part of his nature
He won't support illegality

That's what has endeared him to ordinary Nigerians and world leaders

God bless @MBuhari
[/s]
I don't expect less from a failed computer operator turned roadside suya seller
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Afonjas:
They are stupid

Imagine this illiterate!
Is that all you have got to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs / NLC Boss Slams Buhari, Obasanjo Over Muslim-muslim Ticket Row / Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.