Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari (32751 Views)

Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods / Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Turnedaround: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't think you have your grandpa's wit, thank God it was not your type that was around that Era, you'd certainly sell out,

Hippopotamus hide your head, I nor blame you na wetin dem give you dey make you mis-talk

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by godliman: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
YOU ARE A MILLION MILE AWAY FROM THE REALITY ON GROUND SO JUST KEEP QUITE.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Badonasty(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Mr. Isaac Newton-Farris, a nephew of American civil right activist, Martin Luther King Junior has appealed to Nigerians to give President Muhammadu Buhari time to implement his reforms and move the country forward. Newton – Farris spoke during a luncheon organized to celebrate the Black History Month for the first time in Nigeria.

Mr. Newton-Farris said, “My advice to Nigeria is this, I know that a lot of Nigerians feel a little displeasure with President Buhari moving too slow on some of his reforms. “I will counsel Nigerians to say give this man the time he needs to do the job that he is doing. He is one of the most legitimate leaders that the continent has produced. And he would if you all just stick to him I assure you he is going to make Nigeria a better place.”

He said, “I know for instance what your citizens will say to me, he will identify the corruption but won’t do anything, he says until an investigation is done. But that is the proper way to do that. You know fortunately he is an honest man, but if he would just decide in his mind what is corrupt and not corrupt and just taking action without a process what will happen with the next guy that comes who might not be as honest as he is.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/27/martin-luther-kings-nephew-counsels-nigerians-buhari

Na so una dey give trump time be that abi
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by holuphisayor(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is that why you presented him an award?
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Brownie333(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
They paid Newton Farris for this and still got him drunk

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by 2day6(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
this guy dey mad sha. make e come live for nija and see the kind suffer ness person dey pass through everyday. am sure this fool is paid to say this.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by obowunmi(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
This scammer was paid millions of naira.....

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by dbanjj1629(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Abeg wetin dey Americana dey yarn? Mr Isaac park well o
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by lonlytroy(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Buhari don credit ur account na why u no go talk any how
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 1:49am On Mar 29, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Mr. Isaac Newton-Farris, a nephew of American civil right activist, Martin Luther King Junior has appealed to Nigerians to give President Muhammadu Buhari time to implement his reforms and move the country forward. Newton – Farris spoke during a luncheon organized to celebrate the Black History Month for the first time in Nigeria.

Mr. Newton-Farris said, “My advice to Nigeria is this, I know that a lot of Nigerians feel a little displeasure with President Buhari moving too slow on some of his reforms. “I will counsel Nigerians to say give this man the time he needs to do the job that he is doing. He is one of the most legitimate leaders that the continent has produced. And he would if you all just stick to him I assure you he is going to make Nigeria a better place.”

He said, “I know for instance what your citizens will say to me, he will identify the corruption but won’t do anything, he says until an investigation is done. But that is the proper way to do that. You know fortunately he is an honest man, but if he would just decide in his mind what is corrupt and not corrupt and just taking action without a process what will happen with the next guy that comes who might not be as honest as he is.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/27/martin-luther-kings-nephew-counsels-nigerians-buhari

Shut the F2@@ up you nincompoop. Who knows you In the US?
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by 2016v2017: 4:09am On Mar 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wrong advice Isaac Newton-Farris!!
I know you were paid to say this trash.

The only advice you should give Nigerians is to send the Dullàrd back to Daura.

By the way, what is his qualification to advice Nigerians?
Who is he?
Unto what sef?
At best, he is an illegitimate nephew of MLK.
At worst, he is just an APC-hired cosmetic engineer to help decorate their sinking ship.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by 2016v2017: 4:10am On Mar 29, 2018
rifasenate11:
smh.. just days after Bill Gates blasted Buhari, APC now went and pay this fvcker to come here and spillll this bull crap.. is he living with us here in Nigeria let him just repect Martin Luther King's legacy on this one.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by 2016v2017: 4:12am On Mar 29, 2018
whirlwind7:
Mr. Newton-Farris said, “My advice to Nigeria is this, I know that a lot of Nigerians feel a little displeasure with President Buhari moving too slow on some of his reforms..."

This is the sort of advice we can do without. We do not need advice from someone who obviously doesn't know our unfortunate president as much as we do.
He said Buhari is slow, and to give him more time? angry

Give Buhari 10 years, and he will still not have a frigging clue what his duty as a president entails. The man is brain dead. He is useless even to himself. The only time Nigeria has been this bad was during the period leading to the civil war.
Buhari has broken the pitiful records he set in 1984 because he doesn't have an Idiagbon to bail him out from his mess. If you ask me, three years is enough time to implement some of his policies and give a sense of direction to what his regime is trying to accomplish. The man is an utter waste of time and space.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by 2016v2017: 4:13am On Mar 29, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided

See this one when nor know wetin people de face here wan give advise, here resemble u.s.a for your eye...

Make the full country roast first b4 we complain abi

Dude; Martin Luther is cool we know his history, nor come use your words vex us biko...
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by stringa(f): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2018
Since you like him so much, take him back to your country and give him time to implement his backwards reforms there. Oloshi! What do you know about Buhari and Nigeria?

They invited you and paid you a stipend for appearance fee because you are distantly related to a great man and you think it gives you the audacity to yarn rubbish.

If Bill Gates can criticize your Buhari, who the fuhk is this jerrycoiled he-goat?
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Puntae: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2018
flokii:
Foresight!!!!
Do you have one?
Ah! No No No No!!!
And you spit these senseless thoughts of yours...
Obviously, another not you has got the 'Foresight'...

Like your President, you are a SHAME.

Please keep shut!

You don't talk when people with foresight are talking.
Nonsense!
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Puntae: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2018
flokii:

Please keep shut!

You don't talk when people with foresight are talking.
Nonsense!

Foresight!!!!
Do you have one?
Ah! No No No No!!!
And you so it these senseless thoughts of yours...
Obviously, another not you has got the 'Foresight'...

Like your President, you are a SHAME.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by yomiracles: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2018
He just doesn't understand what is happening here. Not really his fault.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by olmoRoc: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Was that what you were hired to come to announce?
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by soflygerian(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2018
Let us be very factual, the only thing you can hold against this government is in the area of security and the age of the president.. Shikína
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by FarahAideed: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2018
People that the MLK centres have already exposed as fraudsters
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Concasty676: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2018
Samsimple:
so everyone is talking you too isaac wan talk ur own about Mina abi...... gerra ra here

I don't blame you. Uncle bubu has filled your pocket with goodies and your mouth with candies, you now suddenly have the guts to come and convince 'zombies' to support the fulani cow-taming loving jihadist abi? I'm just angry i don't have the means to kick your flat black behind back to where you came from.

Mtcheew....... Nonsense.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Psoul(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Oga Mr. Newton or Lipton pls pocket this ur advice. Stop reasoning like a crude black that u are.
Well, to correct u. We Nigerians are not just feeling a little displeased with Buhari as u said. We are disastrously displeased with him.

You also said he is "slow in some of his reforms". Oga biko he is not slow in some of them, he is slow in all of them even if not snail slow.

Come ooo...did I hear u say we should "give this man the [b]time he needs to do the job that he is doing"? This is some lame. So we should just sit, fold arms, cross legd and wait for him even wen it seems indefinite? Oga abeg have church mind naa. Let me ask u Oga. So if u have a staff in ur office that is supposed to submit some reports to u and he/she is very slow in coming up wt the result and even wen u need to go for a Management Meeting wt the report and the reports are not forthcoming, you will retain such staff and be very patient waiting till any time he/she is done with it.

No problem, we have heard u.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by skydude(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
soflygerian:
Let us be very factual, the only thing you can hold against this government is in the area of security and the age of the president.. Shikína

I wwould only agreedwith you if you point any project he has completed or one beneficial program 50% Nigerians because if u call Npower then u are miles away from reality
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by codslic: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2018
What concerns him about our matter? Nigeria is for Nigerians only.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by soflygerian(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
skydude:

I wwould only agreedwith you if you point any project he has completed or one beneficial program 50% Nigerians because if u call Npower then u are miles away from reality
All those ''eye service projects'' . Do not be deceived by the ''i completed these projects in my administration syndrome''. National development is a continuous phase..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / Adamu Garba Tells Opposition To Continue To "Waist" Their Time Going To Court / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.