Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (42933 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Iseoluwani: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ah

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Sleezwizz: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
DaddyKross:
I am kindhearted, gentle, responsible and ambitious

I am sweet, romantic, caring and not addicted to cannabis

I only drink Orijin bitters, i don't smoke and i am not a chronic philander

Bhet

Werey re oo

I am broke cry
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Xkalaban(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
No one's absolutely perfect. U can only pray u find one with most of the qualities u admire. But if u decide to wait till the perfect man comes, then u'd probably wait forever. Same thing applies to the ladies to BTW.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by skales67(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Men are different from women! Men are made from neutrality. It is the woman that brings out the "Good" or "Bad" in a man!

Argue with your ancestors!
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by NinaArsenal(f): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Bhet

I am broke cry
I pray that God will bless your hustle...
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by ObservantFellow: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
In as much as I would love to agree with you, I can't help but partially disagree at some point.

Yes humans are imperfect, Men and women. And there is nothing like perfect Person! Perfection comes when two imperfects agree to accept their flaws and live with it.

That said, it would be foolish of anyone to walk into a serious relationship /Marriage with the idea of reforming or enduring his or her spouse. People do not change! People only compromise their flaws when they can't afford to loose the other half. The day this willingness ends or is breached is the day the flaws comes back.

It is advisable to be involved with someone whose default is something you can endure. Something you can manage or live with.

Marriage is like a parcel. When you open it after receiving it, you"ld know the contents.
Better your mind be prepared to endure what you'ld see because most times; what you see is campaigning before marriage. It's more often than not, a different story after election.

4 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by lagosrd: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Experienced victim. Soo sooorry
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by ImaIma1(f): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Not just men, humans generally are imperfect.

Every woman has what is a deal breaker for her.
Some can tolerate a cheat, he should sha provide.
Some can tolerate physical abuse, the makeup sex should be good.
Some can tolerate poverty, but he should have a rich dick.

The list goes on.
The idea is to find a healthy balance as no one is perfect.
Don't go tolerating things that can turn you into an emotional wreck or leave you 6ft below.

Exactly. It is not peculiar to men

4 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by DGranite(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The list goes on.
Don't go tolerating things that can turn you into an emotional wreck or leave you 6ft below.
ur response is matured n classic can i be ur friend?
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Bhet

I am broke cry

A very honest broke guy!

1 Like

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dominiquez:
Poster all men are not the same,

I am ambitious, faithful to my wife, not a drunk,God fearing,good husband and a wonderful dad.

Don't mess every ladies mind with your wrong mindset.
My dad is just like u!

But.... chai, chai!

He can jealous for Africa

4 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The list goes on.
hellodear
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by mamawin(f): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rigel95:
See, if a woman has all the qualities in this world but still something I consider a major character flaw like nagging...I still won't take her to the alter.
alter? where on earth is that?

1 Like

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by dierich: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
In as much as I would love to agree with you, I can't help but partially disagree at some point.

Yes humans are imperfect, Men and women. And there is nothing like perfect Person! Perfection comes when two imperfects agree to accept their flaws and live with it.

That said, it would be foolish of anyone to walk into a serious relationship /Marriage with the idea of reforming or enduring his or her spouse. People do not change! People only compromise their flaws when they can't afford to loose the other half. The day this willingness ends or is breached is the day the flaws comes back.

It is advisable to be involved with someone whose default is something you can endure. Something you can manage or live with.

I swear you really got me.
this is exactly what break my 5 yrs relationship last year October.
she always complain that I don't change my ways. though I never cheat on her. she always complain that I do forget some things she told me easily, she'll quarrel unnecessarily without knowing what I've done wrong, and yet still complaining I didn't love her coz she try to change me but u didn't. even know I don't know what to change from.
I've been managing her character till everything bust last year

3 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by EmmyDJourno: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oga/Madam smiley

Leave all these relationship advise everywhere

Know what you want in an individual's personality, then attain the problem solving maturity you need and you are good to go

Singularising attributes is a waste of time, only Jesus can beat that exam

But, am I not giving advise too grin
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Rigel95(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
mamawin:
alter? where on earth is that?
your answer lies in my signature.
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by guuudy87(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
If you look for 10 qualities in a man and you see someone that has 7, accept him like that. No human is perfect.
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by IME1: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Between Tosyn2much and Toks sha

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Men are not God, why are women always looking for their happiness in men. Happiness is neither found in men nor women.

1 Like

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Bhet

I am broke cry
Oya slide into my pm
Your type is really rare. Don't worry I will be the one to pay the groom's price

3 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by mrpackager(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Olalan:
As much as no one is perfect, there are guys out there who are responsible by societal standard, but the truth is many girls see those guys as weaklings

seconded

2 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by G229: 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Rozaytee: 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
yes oooo
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:

I CONCUR

1 Like

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Dearlord(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2018
If we were virgins, none of these would have been a problem to us.
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by MrCuteking(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2018
No one is perfect but please as a guy I have suffered enough in relationship. I just ended my relationship about few hours ago. I feel so relieve because my ex was always demanding and for the record, I have spent about 250k on her in less than two months where we visited so many places including hotels.

Silly me because I started living the life I once spoke against. She kept on saying I wasn't caring enough that she needed a phone of about 80k but I couldn’t afford it. I bought her a dress to surprise her but she rejected it and felt like I didn't know her taste. According to the lady in the first page on blue ink.

I actually was enduring because the two things she could offer was her beauty and her body. Its so good to be free I swear. This was the person I met without weavon but demanded to an extent that I had to raise money for her pads. Her pride is so fvcking out of this world.

What a life. When I thought I was dating her, I never knew I've been busy dating her problems. Some girls will so choke you that you won't even remember you have friends and family. It will be so hard for me to fall in love again because most ladies are just after the money no matter how handsome or ugly a man is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Skepticus: 12:28am On Mar 29, 2018
The f.uck is this generalized bullshit? angry

1 Like

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 29, 2018
This toks is over 40 year. Unmarried. Bt sees himself as one kind mumu relationship guru. Just ferk off
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by tosyne2much(m): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:

This is incredible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by courna(m): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2018
pansophist:
If Moses, Esau, and Solomon had more than one wife, why cant present-day men. Afterall, there are more women in this world. cool
hmmm...... this is Cool
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Ratello: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The list goes on.

Little by little (Poco a Poco) you made sense!
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by AISOSKID(m): 3:12am On Mar 29, 2018
All men ain't the same, and there's nothing like bad side or good side, it all boils down to how you view or classify each character, and can I ask a question?

Does your father behaves like that?
Don't take it personal, it just for you to have a clear pic of what I typed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.