Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (42965 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 29, 2018
greatnaija01:
same is for Ladies... WE ARE ALL HUMAN... so don't limit this to one gender... ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE and RAISE a person from a bad lifestyle to a good one.

You said it all
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 29, 2018
Olalan:
As much as no one is perfect, there are guys out there who are responsible by societal standard, but the truth is many girls see those guys as weaklings
hmm, very true, the likes of me. It's a pity.
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Hussainvictor12: 5:53am On Mar 29, 2018
This days women don't search for qualities only Money
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Toks2008(m): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
In as much as I would love to agree with you, I can't help but partially disagree at some point.

Yes humans are imperfect, Men and women. And there is nothing like perfect Person! Perfection comes when two imperfects agree to accept their flaws and live with it.

That said, it would be foolish of anyone to walk into a serious relationship /Marriage with the idea of reforming or enduring his or her spouse. People do not change! People only compromise their flaws when they can't afford to loose the other half. The day this willingness ends or is breached is the day the flaws comes back.

It is advisable to be involved with someone whose default is something you can endure. Something you can manage or live with.

You just paraphrased exactly what I wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Femoje(m): 6:26am On Mar 29, 2018
If you are interested in setting up a bakery and you want to know more about the business and how to maximize profit..
we do general bakery consult, Production Cost analysis, Production cost reduction and recipes.
Whatsapp: 08173857040

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by uzojames: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]thats true

1 Like

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by uzojames: 6:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Check out our range of building and construction world wide

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Tonason: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2018
I disagree with you in some point, that thing you called compromise is change, people change for love, at least I know a lot people that have done that. Don't settle for mediocrity. A drunker , smoker etc can change because of the one they love, the problem is that many people don't know what is Love and the force it possessed. Until you find love, you may not understand. Many profess love love but they haven't experienced or found it
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Dreydoe(m): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Hussainvictor12:
This days women don't search for qualities only Money
am not a fan of ds atall

Buh hey can we really blame dem with ds hard country we live ?

everyone wants better security..
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by sparko1(m): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2018
Rigel95:
See, if a woman has all the qualities in this world but still has something I consider a major character flaw like nagging...I still won't take her to the altar.

Now this is a flaw that 99 percent of ladies possess! Nagging!
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by finest0007(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2018
What if the topic read The Simple But Bitter Truth About Men and women.) . Everything listed up there applies to both sexes or are there women who tick all the boxes without flaws? I'm asking for a friend

2 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by dasparrow: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2018
Toks2008:
I quite agree that there are some qualities that totally turns each lady off and that is perfectly ok but i also want every lady reading this to know that no guy is entirely bad or entirely good...every guy has a terrible character that could make you run and a sweet nature that can make you fall in love with him.

He may not drink or smoke but he just might be a chronic philanderer.
He may be sweet,romantic,caring but addicted to cannabis
He may be kind hearted, gentle, and responsible but may be very laid back and unambitious.
He may have all the sweet qualities you could ever dream of but dangerously Jealous...

I can go on and on to highlight different types of guys with varying good and bad qualities intertwined and no matter how many times you change guys,there will always be a reason to leave or stay with such so just make up your mind to celebrate his good sides and ignore the bad sides and take him for who he is whilst you try to help him become a better person.

There is nothing like a good or bad choice of man but what we have is your choice and what you make of it.

I hope this makes sense.

This is why an increasing number of women are marrying other women in many parts of the developed world because many are fast realising that most men are nothing but a liability. Having most men in their life makes an average woman age faster than she should.

I see absolutely no reason why anyone should accommodate another person with a bad character all because the person came into this world with a dick. People with bad characters should not be tolerated and especially more so when it comes to choosing a life partner.

Anyone who by adulthood is not yet a better person deserves to remain single. A grown woman cannot change a grown bad behaved man. If his parents could not raise him right, then there is not much a wife can do.

Anyways, intelligent folks are realising that being a glorified house maid in this day and age is the most stupid decision a woman can ever make. If you want to live long, don't settle for a scumbag with questionable character. That's all.

3 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Sammybliss: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Dominiquez:
Poster all men are not the same,

I am ambitious, faithful to my wife, not a drunk,God fearing,good husband and a wonderful dad.

Don't mess every ladies mind with your wrong mindset.
U lie brother..... Go and look for ur flaws
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Queenbeee:
True talk. No one is perfect, it's up to you to find a man and find perfection in his inperfections....I dunno if that makes sense sha

You would know if it made sense.
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by don4real18(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
In as much as I would love to agree with you, I can't help but partially disagree at some point.

Yes humans are imperfect, Men and women. And there is nothing like perfect Person! Perfection comes when two imperfects agree to accept their flaws and live with it.

That said, it would be foolish of anyone to walk into a serious relationship /Marriage with the idea of reforming or enduring his or her spouse. People do not change! People only compromise their flaws when they can't afford to loose the other half. The day this willingness ends or is breached is the day the flaws comes back.

It is advisable to be involved with someone whose default is something you can endure. Something you can manage or live with.
Why are you contradicting yourself?
No one is perfect and you will have to tolerate the negatives
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by ukejejohnson(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Not just men, humans generally are imperfect.

Every woman has what is a deal breaker for her.
Some can tolerate a cheat, he should sha provide.
Some can tolerate physical abuse, the makeup sex should be good.
Some can tolerate poverty, but he should have a rich dick.

The list goes on.
The idea is to find a healthy balance as no one is perfect.
Don't go tolerating things that can turn you into an emotional wreck or leave you 6ft below.

And what if he's rich with a rich dick nko?

I guess na suicide abi. That moment you see her calling her families and friends to come see what the Lord has done for her grin
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Amberon11: 7:35am On Mar 29, 2018
There are more men in the world. Get enlightened.
pansophist:
If Moses, Esau, and Solomon had more than one wife, why cant present-day men. Afterall, there are more women in this world. cool

1 Like

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by ukejejohnson(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Onyinye15:
None is perfect

MA nwoke MA nwanyi shocked

Uchigi di ya grin
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Sammybliss: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2018
dasparrow:

This is why an increasing number of women are marrying other women in many parts of the developed world because many are fast realising that most men are nothing but a liability. Having most men in their life makes an average woman age faster than she should.

I see absolutely no reason why anyone should accommodate another person with a bad character all because the person came into this world with a dick. People with bad characters should not be tolerated and especially more so when it comes to choosing a life partner.

Anyone who by adulthood is not yet a better person deserves to remain single. A grown woman cannot change a grown bad behaved man. If his parents could not raise him right, then there is not much a wife can do.

Anyways, intelligent folks are realising that being a glorified house maid in this day and age is the most stupid decision a woman can ever make. If you want to live long, don't settle for a scumbag with questionable character. That's all.
....if we should go by what u said.....that means men will never marry a woman because 70% of lady has worst character...,.
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by ukejejohnson(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Guapismo:
There are men that do not do all these
I'm a living example

You're not the living example

You're the alien example
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by ukejejohnson(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Queenbeee:
True talk. No one is perfect, it's up to you to find a man and find perfection in his inperfections....I dunno if that makes sense sha

For where grin
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Sammybliss: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
As for me before going into any marriage ......just make sure the lady has the basic u want.....I broke up with my girl last week(about to marry by December) because of the following bad characters
1.....nagging
2.....bossing
3.....pride
4......not submissive
.....but she is very beautiful and intelligent, she can give advice that really work and a very nice cook(even better than my mum)

1 Like

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by ukejejohnson(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
I am perfect

Oya come beat me
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Toks2008(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2018
dasparrow:

'Bad character' is a relative term cos what is considered as bad to one might just be ok for another. Some ladies love weed smoking guys and some ladies thrive well with an aggressive guy.

Even in gay union,same situation is experienced. The bottom-line is that no one is perfect and except you choose to remain lonely and single, you must have tolerance to a certain degree.
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2018
Sammybliss:
As for me before going into any marriage ......just make sure the lady has the basic u want.....I broke up with my girl last week(about to marry by December) because of the following bad characters
1.....nagging
2.....bossing
3.....pride
4......not submissive
.....but she is very beautiful and intelligent, she can give advice that really work and a very nice cook(even better than my mum)

My point exactly..Now it may interest you that some guys wont give 2fvk about those things you complained about as long as intelligence is what turns them on the most.

As for me,if a lady is pleasing to my eyes, cooks well and above all sexually decent,im hooked even if she nags from now till tomorrow or has some other character defects, I go cope...which was why I wrote that bad character is a relative term.

1 Like

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by nikkypearl(f): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2018
DaddyKross:
I am kindhearted, gentle, responsible and ambitious

I am sweet, romantic, caring and not addicted to cannabis

I only drink Orijin bitters, i don't smoke and i am not a chronic philander

Bhet

I am broke cry
i love broke guyz wink
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Toks2008(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2018
finest0007:
What if the topic read The Simple But Bitter Truth About Men and women.) . Everything listed up there applies to both sexes or are there women who tick all the boxes without flaws? I'm asking for a friend
You are absolutely right about the correlation with all humans but the honest fact is that ladies are weaker vessels and for guys they can always leave the union at anytime without much consequence but its not the same for ladies hence the need to lay more emphasis on the women folk and this is why most of my threads are directed to women because we live in a wicked and unjust world of men.
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Toks2008(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2018
nikkypearl:
i love broke guyz wink

If every lady disregards the financial status of guys then most ladies will be married before they clock 30. Quote me anywhere.True wealth is progressive and most of these billionaires you see today were once hustlers.

1 Like

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by DaddyKross: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2018
nikkypearl:
i love broke guyz wink

Oya marry me sad
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by finest0007(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2018
Toks2008:

You are absolutely right about the correlation with all humans but the honest fact is that ladies are weaker vessels and for guys they can always leave the union at anytime without much consequence but its not the same for ladies hence the need to lay more emphasis on the women folk and this is why most of my threads are directed to women because we live in a wicked and unjust world of men.

True, I noticed most of your threads have a consistent pattern.
You make it sound like men are coldhearted Heartbreakers and women have marshmallows for hearts especially on this one. Oh well you made valid points.

we live in a wicked and unjust world of men? That has made my day grin Have a great day Sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by truthbitterpill: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=Toks2008 post=66243836]I quite agree that there are some qualities that totally turns each lady off and that is perfectly ok but i also want every lady reading this to know that no guy is entirely bad or entirely good...every guy has a terrible character that could make you run and a sweet nature that can make you fall in love with him.

He may not drink or smoke but he just might be a chronic philanderer.
He may be sweet,romantic,caring but addicted to cannabis
He may be kind hearted, gentle, and responsible but may be very laid back and unambitious.
He may have all the sweet qualities you could ever dream of but dangerously Jealous...

I can go on and on to highlight different types of guys with varying good and bad qualities intertwined and no matter how many times you change guys,there will always be a reason to leave or stay with such so just make up your mind to celebrate his good sides and ignore the bad sides and take him for who he is whilst you try to help him become a better person.

There is nothing like a good or bad choice of man but what we have is your choice and what you make of it.

I hope this makes sense.

This is one of the most senseless things I have ever read;I believe this shit was written by a lady,is she by any chance telling us that ladies are the perfect ones or angels from heaven. While I don't support evil most men do,women are by no measure better in anyway.
My humble opinion in this issue is,humans are humans with all kinds of mischief,dishonesty and wickedness; let's stop airing those parochial and lopsided view of humanity.
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by tosyne2much(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Toks2008:

My point exactly..Now it may interest you that some guys wont give 2fvk about those things you complained about as long as intelligence is what turns them on the most.

As for me,if a lady is pleasing to my eyes, cooks well and above all sexually decent,im hooked even if she nags from now till tomorrow or has some other character defects, I go cope...which was why I wrote that bad character is a relative term.
You mean you will cope even if the woman doesn't accord you with regard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.