Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? (2384 Views)

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by MissRaine69(f): 12:27am On Mar 30, 2018
BdorianGray:

And u concur...
I lean towards believing it as in the cases I am aware of the focus is on the wedding and what people will say or think and less about the actual union of two people. By the time they have the wedding cracks will have appeared
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by MissRaine69(f): 12:32am On Mar 30, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol you got it wrong Bro, Parents are supposed to be the sponsor of their daughters wedding.But due to some reasons probably not being financially okay... Intending couples support

Your attempt to insult ladies here is weak Bro... Try again
In the Western sense of it yes
But considering the concept of white weddings was an imported tradition would you pay for some expenses that relate to your wedding?
Or is it feasible to have the brides family pay for everything in Nigeria?
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Yes... I can! A lavish one at that grin

You think we are mates? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 12:57am On Mar 30, 2018
Halfpenny:
Yes... I can! A lavish one at that grin

You think we are mates? angry

Hopefully you're not just taking the piss and actually can put your money where your mouth is.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 30, 2018
2buffagain:

Hopefully you're not just taking the piss and actually can put your money where your mouth is.

I come from a Family and I rep their name(even after marriage, we keep our fathers name)So Yes... penny for penny... including his bride-price. The wedding would've been a 'Gift' from his family anyway, unless he was an old established man...
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 1:03am On Mar 30, 2018
Halfpenny:

I come from a Family and I rep their name(even after marriage, we keep our fathers name)So Yes... penny for penny... including his bride-price. The wedding would've been a 'Gift' from his family anyway, unless he was an old established man...

What tribe are you from?
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 30, 2018
2buffagain:

What tribe are you from?

Like you'd know them... I'm Arabic.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 1:06am On Mar 30, 2018
Halfpenny:

Like you'd know them... I'm Arabic.

Good for you.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 30, 2018
2buffagain:

Good for you.

Thank you smiley

10/10
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

in Asia too,thought their weddings are like the western ones? shocked

Chinese folks pay brideprice....sometimes in the hundres of thousands of USD.
Na them be the original Ibo people in every way grin (just joking O)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Share Your Experience Phucking Your Friend's Girlfriend / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? / i am beginning to think my girlfriend is cheating on me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.