Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? (2368 Views)

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
Quick show of hands:
Given that most ladies have been dreaming about their wedding day all their life and that most big weddings stem from the result of these desires on the woman's end, How many of you ladies can actually pay for your wedding?

Clarification: I don't mean all of it ofcourse, just the majority of it.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
None of us. The man must pay.
He is the head of the home.

You wan find our mouth ba?
I just dey look you...

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by menwongo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hhhhhmmmm broke guys question!

Once you are in a bet9ja shop,there's always one game that looks so sure to you appearing on the virtual screen,the moment you stake, it plays opposite...
Make money before you dream of woman

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by DaddyKross: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Head of the home grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol you got it wrong Bro, Parents are supposed to be the sponsor of their daughters wedding.But due to some reasons probably not being financially okay... Intending couples support

Your attempt to insult ladies here is weak Bro... Try again

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I just dey look you...

we ladies jointly reject feminism henceforth grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol you got it wrong Bro, Parents are supposed to be the sponsor of their daughters wedding.But due to some reasons probably not being financially okay... Intending couples support

parents in which country? Nigeria or USA? abi you're dreaming, 90% of marriages in Nigeria are not sponsored by parents.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by zicoraads: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I just dey look you...
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:

No insult, just stating facts.

Also I think parent sponsoring a wedding varies by culture.
I know the eastern and south-eastern sides of Nigeria generally impose full financial handling of these things on the groom's side as that is a show of capability.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2018
grin

And who gives a fuuucck about the wedding? undecided

It waste a lot of money, time and effort... Alot of bitches still believe in a fairytales wedding but after a year they started crying coz their husband is cheating , so now they file a divorce..

Ladies, in this economy crisis, We better use our brain regardless if u are rich or poor. Instead of preparing an extravagant wedding, how about save that money for ur future?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Eve was created to support adam .......

a ...............(anything u are thinking ) bride will pay....

grin
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 1:43am On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

It waste a lot of money, time and effort... Alot of bitches still believe in a fairytales of a wedding but after a year they started crying coz their husband is cheating , so now they file a divorce..

Ladies, in this economy crisis, We better use our brain regardless if u are rich or poor. Instead preparing and extravagant wedding, how about save that money for ur future?

I wish more naija ladies shared the same mindset.
Most seem to want their own to reach Linda Ikeji's blog.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 1:45am On Mar 29, 2018
hajoke2000:
Eve was created to support adam .......

a ...............(anything u are thinking ) bride will pay....

grin

I don't follow
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 29, 2018
2buffagain:

I don't follow

fill in the gap
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:54am On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

It waste a lot of money, time and effort... Alot of bitches still believe in a fairytales of a wedding but after a year they started crying coz their husband is cheating , so now they file a divorce..

Ladies, in this economy crisis, We better use our brain regardless if u are rich or poor. Instead preparing and extravagant wedding, how about save that money for ur future?

economic crisis in Singapore this girl grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by MissRaine69(f): 1:54am On Mar 29, 2018
2buffagain:
Quick show of hands:
Given that most ladies have been dreaming about their wedding day all their life and that most big weddings stem from the result of these desires on the woman's end, How many of you ladies can actually pay for your wedding?

Clarification: I don't mean all of it ofcourse, just the majority of it.
Considering the bride needs will use up 3/4 of the wedding budget seems fair.
Since I don’t want to be told what I can and cannot wear I will very gladly foot my side of things. We will go half’s on venue, food, drink, and other wedding sundries. The less people you have contributing the better.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by MissRaine69(f): 1:56am On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Research has indicated the more money spent on a wedding the less successful that union is.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:04am On Mar 29, 2018
can't Nigerians hold modest weddings like Westerners?.. this traditional marriage stuff should be scrapped.. missraine are we still quarrelling? cry
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:43am On Mar 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

Research has indicated the more money spent on a wedding the less successful that union is.

I agree with u...

Here in Asia, a lot of couples are bankrupt after the wedding..They spent lavishly on their wedding day especially the Chinese culture.. No wonder its very common they commit suicide here..

SMH.. undecided
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:00am On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I agree with u...

Here in Asia, a lot of couples are bankrupt after the wedding..They spent lavishly on their wedding day especially the Chinese culture.. No wonder its very common they commit suicide here..

SMH.. undecided

in Asia too,thought their weddings are like the western ones? shocked
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 29, 2018
zicoraads:

undecided undecided

Did I say something wrong?
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by zicoraads: 4:17am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Did I say something wrong?
I really couldn't have typed your moniker wrong, seeing how you've ignored every single one of my mention on BBN thread. Or you decided not to 'play' there anymore?
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 29, 2018
zicoraads:

I really couldn't have typed your moniker wrong, seeing how you've ignored every single one of my mention on BBN thread. Or you decided not to 'play' there anymore?

I haven't been keeping up with the show, before I login...I am pages behind. I felt it would be kinda insensitive dragging you back. Especially with how it is, with us...'there' smiley
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by zicoraads: 4:28am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I haven't been keeping up with the show, before I login...I am pages behind. I felt it would be kinda insensitive dragging you back. Especially with how it is, with us...'there' smiley
Oh...kay.

Check your msgs please.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 5:13am On Mar 29, 2018
hajoke2000:

fill in the gap

No
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 5:50am On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus you don't sleep? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... / Men Shall Look Better Wearing Dress By 2019 / Lovers Perform Acrobatics In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.