Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? (2386 Views)

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Lsofdk(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And who gives a fuuucck about the wedding? undecided

It waste a lot of money, time and effort... Alot of bitches still believe in a fairytales of a wedding but after a year they started crying coz their husband is cheating , so now they file a divorce..

Ladies, in this economy crisis, We better use our brain regardless if u are rich or poor. Instead of preparing an extravagant wedding, how about save that money for ur future?

People are becoming wiser now. Extravagant spending is just show off
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:
None of us. The man must pay.
He is the head of the home.

You wan find our mouth ba?
I just dey look you...
No be all of una dey form feminists grin
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2018
greiboy:
No be all of una dey form feminists grin

on behalf of my sisters on NL, we reject feminism..men are givers while women are receivers grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by tivta(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

Research has indicated the more money spent on a wedding the less successful that union is.

TELL THEM OH, ZEE WORLD WATCHING HUMAN BEINGS, TA...
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Mcy56(f): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:
He is the head of the home..

Truth is that nowadays, some ladies support their man financially to cover for the wedding cost.
A working class lady who love his man and knows that its finances that's still delaying him from proceeding with the marriage rites, wouldn't mind supporting him financially.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2018
Ideally a woman should not even be the one paying for her wedding undecided
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by HeWrites(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

on behalf of my sisters on NL, we reject feminism..men are givers while women are receivers grin cool

You mean

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Mcy56(f): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Not true.
Some women contributes a proportionate share to the day to day family expenses.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just here to read comments from our ladies.God bless the op for this thread.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mcy56:

Truth is that nowadays, some ladies support their man financially to cover for the wedding cost.
A working class lady who love his man and knows that its finances that's still delaying him from proceeding with the marriage rites, wouldn't mind supporting him financially.

What do you mean by "Supporting him financially". Is it not your wedding too?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Mcy56(f): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
2buffagain:

What do you mean by "Supporting him financially". Is it not your wedding too?

In other words, a lady and a man jointly spend for marriage ceremony, not only the man.

My post is in response to a moniker that said only men spend and women only receive, which I faulted. Clear?
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Fadiga24(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You wan find our mouth ba?
I just dey look you...

No more feminist equality again?
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mcy56:

In other words, a lady and a man jointly spend for marriage ceremony, not only the man.

My post is in response to a moniker that said only men spend, women only receives, which I faulted. Clear?

Why phrase it as "Supporting him"?
Makes it sound like you're doing him a favor, which is far from it as far as weddings are concerned.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by Mcy56(f): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
2buffagain:

Why phrase it as "Supporting him"?
Makes it sound like you're doing him a favor, which is far from it as far as weddings are concerned.

If the man is financially bouyant, he might choose to foot all the bills now.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by BossLaifay(f): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Back in the day.... Yes!
But now eye yaff open.... Never!
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
BossLaifay:
Back in the day.... Yes!

I don't follow, so if you can't part with your money to finance your own wedding (of which your wahala probably accounts for 80% of the cost of it)....why should he?
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by BossLaifay(f): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
2buffagain:

I don't follow, so if you can't part with your money to finance your own wedding (of which your wahala probably accounts for 80% of the cost of it)....why should he?
The OP asked a question and I answered! What don't you follow again? Or is your eye sight poor?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by fancy4eve(f): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
if my account is lyk dat of @officiallindaikeji, y not.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Observation. Almost all the ladies are not responding to this thread,including the feminists. Anything the matter?
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Observation. Almost all the ladies are not responding to this thread,including the feminists. Anything the matter? Seems like no equality in respect to this? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
BossLaifay:
Back in the day.... Yes!

2buffagain:

BossLaifay:

The OP asked a question and I answered! What don't you follow again? Or is your eye sight poor?

My eyesight is fine.

I am asking you to explain the rationale behind your answer
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by BossLaifay(f): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
2buffagain:

My eyesight is fine.

I am asking you to explain the rationale behind your answer
And you are?
Why do you feel I owe you an explanation? I have answered. Deal with it
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by 2buffagain(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
BossLaifay:
And you are?
Why do you feel I owe you an explanation?

Answering with cliche'd responses does not take away from the fact that you haven't answered the question yet.

Surely there is a rationale to your answer...unless you agree to being irrational.
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by BdorianGray(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

Research has indicated the more money spent on a wedding the less successful that union is.

And u concur...
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by BdorianGray(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2018
2buffagain:
Quick show of hands:
Given that most ladies have been dreaming about their wedding day all their life and that most big weddings stem from the result of these desires on the woman's end, How many of you ladies can actually pay for your wedding?

Clarification: I don't mean all of it ofcourse, just the majority of it.

There is no such thing as wedding in the line of spirituality I belong to..
We just have sex with whom we know by clairvoyant perception is our wife... And that's the wedding.. Bt two consenting mature adults.
We don't seek anynes permission or approval.. Tradtion, society, Church etc.
@ best we inform our earthly parents and that's it....
We usually go against all forms of societal norms and red tapes with such issues..and follow cosmic norms...as it suits us..
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? by karli4nia(m): 12:17am On Mar 30, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The man must pay.

shocked ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? / "My Diary" A Secret Write Up About My Crush( One Sided Love) / A Nigerian Girl Caught On A Glass Assets Dancing, This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.