Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? (32613 Views)

We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? / Feel Like Having Sex Whenever My Boyfriend Touches My Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Keepamsafe: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2023
I will try to be brief as possible.

I met this girl earlier this year, and I asked her out but she declined ( first of the two girls that has declined my advances this year). Well, her reason for declining is cos she has a bf. But she still comes to visit and we make out and i also support her financially whenever she comes around or calls.

About a week or two, I’ve been noticing a slight change in her attitude, whenever she comes around, she tries to be homely. She now sweeps, tidy the restroom and even keep the kitchen in order. Now, these things, she doesn’t do before. Before now, when she visits, we get food outside, watch TV and just have sex and she leaves.
She’s now saying im a Handsome guy and 3 days ago, she asked, IF I NOW HAVE A GF?
But I told her my dating life is complicated….. I didn’t bother asking about her BF.

Now the issue is, she’s trying to limit the sex and replace it with home duties. But, I prefer the sex. She came around yesterday and I made advances and she rejected saying if its everytime she comes we’ll have sex. Can’t she just visit me. I got vexed.

I need advice.
What can i do? Is it wrong to always have sex whenever she comes to visit?
Should I accept her as my GF? Or ask her to stop visiting?

Help for wider opinion please

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by helinues: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2023
And is this the right section to post this?

Sex sex sex as if na food.

Eish

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by FarmBusinessNG: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2023
What if Jesus returns today and you are on top her having fun. Is it worth your eternity to through your soul into unquenchable fires for trillions of years. If it's worth the price of your soul, continue with the act undecided

7.40-43am on a work day and able body man is talking about sex. What kind of men is this generation breeding ?

246 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by OKUCHI11(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2023
this generation... all what you people know about is sex ... my friend go and work...

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by illicit(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2023
U no dey taya ni?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Padipadi(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I met this girl earlier this year, and I asked her out but she declined ( first of the two girls that has declined my advances this year). Well, her reason for declining is cos she has a bf. But she still comes to visit and we make out and i also support her financially whenever she comes around or calls.

About a week or two, I’ve been noticing a slight change in her attitude, whenever she comes around, she tries to be homely. She now sweeps, tidy the restroom and even keep the kitchen in order. Now, these things, she doesn’t do before. Before now, when she visits, we get food outside, watch TV and just have sex and she leaves.
She’s now saying im a Handsome guy and 3 days ago, she asked, IF I NOW HAVE A GF?
But I told her my dating life is complicated….. I didn’t bother asking about her BF.

Now the issue is, she’s trying to limit the sex and replace it with home duties. But, I prefer the sex. She came around yesterday and I made advances and she rejected saying if its everytime she comes we’ll have sex. Can’t she just visit me. I got vexed.

I need advice.
It ll not be well with ya post cos it won't reach frontpage. Why?
It's a fabricated one. Oya go n masturbate!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Lovemeharder(f): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2023
I wonder why someone will sell old vegetable soup and still lie untop that it's fresh, I can't stop purging.🥲 cry

19 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Blackmoran(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2023
Op it's too early for all this naaaaa.....
I guess financialy you are doing well.... If not what you posted up there will be the least of your worries...
My advice for you... The Cain they use to beat the first wife, it's the same Cain the second wife will experience

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by StPete: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2023
If she doesn’t give you sex, stop her from coming and get a new girl. These ladies are emotionally manipulative.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by larryking78(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Yes. It is wrong. Don't you have things to keep you busy with her ? Like pray together, study the Bible together, go to night vigil, or even you get busy doing a course online ?

Listen,
What it means is, If she's having sex with you Always, she's using you, but if not, you are using her. Hence You waste your spermatozoans (Millions of people) just to satisfy your body because that girl get sense just as you have said, if she's not interested in sex don't push her to because you seem not to know the implications of what you doing? You have not seen her family you just dey climb on top her ? You need sense bro.

My advice, sit down with her and talk. If you wanted to build a life with her, just do and stop wasting your life and resources.

The sex some people had with random girls anyhow in their yesterday is the problem of their today, don't make that mistake.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by duduade: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2023
She wants to hold a more permanent place in your life now...

She might already have started fermentating trouble with her BF who will soon become EX BF

The question is

Do you want her? If NO, FREE HER ASAP... So she doesn't loose in two places o

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by ayo2008: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I need advice.

OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please

You do yourself a great harm and future danger by having sex with her for various reasons:

1. Having sex to a woman you are not married with is a big sin cos God hates it. Fornicators are liable to hell fire so states the Bible

2. Is obvious you have streams of GF you are sleeping around and know this fully that sex to you mayb sweet, but you are digging your grave yourself

3. Conclusively, why not give sex a break until u get married rather than waste your destiny on the altar of free sex?

He that has an ear , let him hear

1Co 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1Co 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Vyzz: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2023
Run

As a fine boy, one thing I learnt is to run when a girl wants me...

It's cool if I want them tho

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by ednut1(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2023
What a generation. Naso dem go take nack your own serious babe later

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by UncleKoboko: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2023
This is absolutely the description of an average Nigerian boy and girl in a relationship, ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS. 99% ARE NEVER LOYAL TO ONE GUY.

Inside that your 5 years relationship with her, she has,
7 years relationship with another guy...
6 years relationship with a married man...
5, years relationship with some other guy
4, years relationship with a bestie etc...

HOW CAN YOU NOW EVENTUALLY GET MARRIED TO A GIRL THAT ALOT HAS PASSED THROUGH LIKE THIS AND HAVE A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!
A girl that has been abused by multiple guys, used dumped. NOW EMOTIONALLY BROKEN AND DAMAGED.
- She won't believe in love
- She can never have the capability to love any truly and sincerely.
- Her mind will never be at ease, she always think that there will be a time that your relationship with her will end and she won't invest anything meaningful into the relationship...

Many are indeed doomed in this generation.

There's absolutely no way marriages will last and be peaceful with all the nonsense we see as normal in this God forsaken generation.

WHAT YOU WON'T LIKE TO BE SERVED TO YOU, YOU'RE DISHING IT TO OTHERS...
As a father, will you like your daughters to be sleeping around, RIGHT UNDER YOUR ROOF?
As a mother, will you like your son to be sleeping around with girls?

You want the best for your children, but you're constantly planning to deposit your spērms in any girl you come across...

You will like your children to be decent and even get married as virgins, but you can't make yourself a good example to them...
One thing I have come to realise is that RELATIONSHIP IS ABSOLUTELY A WASTE OF TIME.
It's only an avenue for people to engage in FORNICATIONS and the effect all this sleeping around in marriage is very devastating, especially for the loose girls.

Men are on the receiving end of suffering with all these BROKEN AND DAMAGED WHÓRES.

IS IT NOW A CRIME OR TABOO FOR COUPLES TO MEET THEMSELVES AS VIRGINS AND CHASTE??

The more bodycount a girl has, the more her body is broken and damaged, even emotionally and psychologically.
Her body becomes desensitized from touch and feelings.
SHE WILL ALWAYS COMPARE YOU WITH HER EX FUCƘERS AND MOST TIMES, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO SATISFY HER.

SEX IS WAY BEYOND THE PHYSICAL...
Apart from the PERMANENT imprints of the DNA of the men you've had sex with, there are also exchanges of energies, diseases etc.

The least negative effect is that, THE CHANCES OF A WHORĒ (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT) CHEATING IN A MARRIAGE AND NOT BEING LOYAL IS EVEN ABOUT 70%>>>

So, what's your gain?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by superlanny(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2023
In as much as sex is greatly overrated and you should be focused more on other meaningful things, I insist on you smashing the kpekus anytime, anyhow and anyway, just be ready for the consequences good or bad. Everything about women is complicated, so no reason their matter too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by adecz: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2023
No

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Fiscus105(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Sex is an exercise that two unrelated opposite genders should engage in, so far, it's consensual and between adults.

Stop dignified or demonized sex, in as much the two party fully aware the outcome's'.

Meanwhile, for ur advice, she is trying to enter through back door, having rejected by main boyfriend, she wants to upgrade you to "main", which is also called "fiance"

If you allow this type of girl to become ur wife, I pity ur sorry future marriage.

DO NOT COME HERE TO BLAME MARRIAGE O

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by GreatAchiever1: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Premarital sex, una no dey fear God.
Reason why most of y'all are reluctant in getting married, when you're enjoying something meant for married couples. But na pity I pity una if you don't repent from this.

And to answer your question, yes it is VERY WRONG for you to have sex with her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2023
She comes everyday?

Or once in a while??

Meanwhile.
Two of you are seriously dating..
But una no wan tell una-selves the truth.

Very soon, you will discover that you really love her somehow, but you no want to accept that particular truth for now, just because she said she has a bf.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by onadana: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2023
Which Kain yeye talk be this...carry your cross yourself

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by joelbooks: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2023
All these lazy bunches

7 am posting about sex, girlfriend. I think you are not busy with your life

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2023
In this hard economy some peoples third leg is still ruling their senses. No need to ask this question. Wait until she gets pregnant and you're forced to marry her, you'll know if it's worth having sex with her or letting her go.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by stevebond007(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
And is this the right section to post this?

Sex sex sex as if na food.

Eish

I tire fa!

Seggz is no longer sacred, sex is no longer sexy wiv ds generation

6 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by cjudy(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2023
grin
She’s not your girlfriend yet and anytime she visit you both have sex.
God are you there? Thunder why are you far from reach.
And to think that one simp will be dating this girl and thinking he have a serious girlfriend not knowing the girl visit one guy to be having sex always.

Now back to you OP, if you date that girl, she will also be visiting one guy behind you and be enjoying sex with the guy or you think you’re the only one she’s having sex with? The girl is Ashawo, the BF found out and dump her now you want to continue. All those home work she’s doing is to draw you closer don’t fall for it. What goes around comes around. She will never change.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by slaawomirr: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Women

Her real boyfriend don serve her breakfast

But op you are confusing most nairaland members
They won't bother to read the body of the story
They will just comment base on the headline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by MrDoGood(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2023
Your mind is built on friends with benefits.

That's how you view your relationship with her. Let's say that's how you guys started. Now, she's catching feelings

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Chicagograduate(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2023
What if your dīck raised?You don't have control over it but itself
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by MrDoGood(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I need advice.

Help for wider opinion please

Let me say this.

The way woman fall in love is quite different from man.

Women fall in love via process. That's why people criticize them when they cheat. Because it took process.

A woman with weigh your character, way of life, how you treat her. And if she enjoys sex with you, that's a deal breaker.

Then she starts feeling safe and secure with you. Love sets in. She's looking in the direction of long lasting relationship with you. If possible, marriage.

Men are wired differently.

A man can't tell if he loves you until he's cum.

Likeness could be an instant for either a man or a woman. But love takes different process

10 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by BOSSkesh(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2023
No
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Sleekfingers: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2023
And na someone like you, go wan marry a virgin.......But you are constantly pounding, bending and mending someone punany

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by maxiuc(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2023
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.