Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

space ship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / space ship (1611 Views)

Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? / their are no feminist on a sinking ship! / My Sinking Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

space ship by LuckyKeys1: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2018
what are the uses of spaceships in the modern world

1 Like

Re: space ship by TheWalkingMind: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2018
LuckyKeys1:

Am a polital science student in a school in south-south. Am in my finals currrently. I need your advice on this.
There is this girl in my class that i was having a crush on her. I later controlled myself and put my eyes off her. Recently, we became close friends. We do things together, sometimes she do sit we me in class, laugh to my dry jokes, talks on phone, she must locate and interact with me whenever we are in class. I planned going on a date with her on Easter day and tell her my mind. Should i ask her out or continue being ordinary friend with her considering the fact that we will be rounding-up our studies by october this year. Please i need mature advice. NB: dont mind my grammatical constructions
The more you hide your feelings the more they show themselves.

1 Like

Re: space ship by mumuupikin(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Ask her out on April 1st, If she no gree all remains as It was. wink
Re: space ship by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Go ahead and ask her who knows she might be waiting for you to tell all along

1 Like

Re: space ship by UDUJ(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2018
LuckyKeys1:

Am a polital science student in a school in south-south. Am in my finals currrently. I need your advice on this.
There is this girl in my class that i was having a crush on her. I later controlled myself and put my eyes off her. Recently, we became close friends. We do things together, sometimes she do sit we me in class, laugh to my dry jokes, talks on phone, she must locate and interact with me whenever we are in class. I planned going on a date with her on Easter day and tell her my mind. Should i ask her out or continue being ordinary friend with her considering the fact that we will be rounding-up our studies by october this year. Please i need mature advice. NB: dont mind my grammatical constructions

Ask her out bro.

Re: space ship by candyguyofficia(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2018
You both in final year meaning you both must have known each other from early days only that you both got close in finals. In my opinion, i will say ask her out n the more you delay the more your chances get slim so over familiarity don't kick in n try convince her that you up to no game but thinking of a future together. I look forward to reading a follow up thread on how it went.

2 Likes

Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
TheWalkingMind:
The more you hide your feelings the more they show themselves.
thanks for ur advice. I appreciate
Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
mumuupikin:
Ask her out on April 1st, If she no gree all remains as It was. wink
lol, u are funny. Thanks......
Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kingsunnyaleke:
Go ahead and ask her who knows she might be waiting for you to tell all along
thanks bro, i appreciate
Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
UDUJ:

Ask her out bro.
thanks bro, i appreciate
Re: space ship by Opentokwowledge: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
You'll be graduating from college by October and you are not confident about your English?

Oya, choose one! angry

2 Likes

Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
candyguyofficia:
You both in final year meaning you both must have known each other from early days only that you both got close in finals. In my opinion, i will say ask her out n the more you delay the more your chances get slim so over familiarity don't kick in n try convince her that you up to no game but thinking of a future together. I look forward to reading a follow up thread on how it went.
thanks bro, i appreciate. I will surely post d result of everything. Thanks once again
Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
You'll be graduating from college by October and you are not confident about your English?

Oya, choose one! angry
its not that am not confident, its just that nairalanders always detect faults from posts
Re: space ship by fancy4eve(f): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
U can take d chance nd ask her 2 b ur gal, but if she turns u down, kindly go back 2 ur friend zone level simple.
Re: space ship by McBrooklyn(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hmm...
Re: space ship by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Instead of asking her out ask her how she feels about you and your relationship so far. I think she obviously likes but ask her the level of her like. Don't ruin your friendship by asking her out instead ask her cheeky questions. Like: 'Could you see yourself with someone like me?' 'What attracts you to guys?' 'Do you think I'm cute?' These are all playful, and the friendship can be salvaged if she doesn't feel the same way.......

1 Like

Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
fancy4eve:
U can take d chance nd ask her 2 b ur gal, but if she turns u down, kindly go back 2 ur friend zone level simple.
thanks dear, thats what am gonna do

1 Like

Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Halfpenny:
Instead of asking her out ask her how she feels about you and your relationship so far. I think she obviously likes but ask her the level of her like. Don't ruin your friendship by asking her out instead ask her cheeky questions. Like: 'Could you see yourself with someone like me?' 'What attracts you to guys?' 'Do you think I'm cute?' These are all playful, and the friendship can be salvaged if she doesn't feel the same way.......
thanks for ur advice. But asking a lady about how u look, and if she could see her herself with someone like you is a turn-off for her. Considering the fact that she is already giving enough green-light.

1 Like

Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
UDUJ:

Ask her out bro.
thanks alot, bro
Re: space ship by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is your man cheating on you? Has he refused to oblige his duties as a man, is he running around with your friends and you are very much heart broken? Then listen and listen very attentively...... It's none of my business angry angry angry
Re: space ship by Rubbiish(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
fancy4eve:
Are u okay? undecided
Re: space ship by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Final Year Student? O Boy You Don Big Pass This Kind Thing Na...

Anyway Ask Her Out she Go Gree, if She No Gree Come Slap Me, ayam In My House
Re: space ship by Rubbiish(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Op i think u should be more concerned about graduating without carry overs & building your career or starting up a viable business. This is the best time for it, after nysc pressure sets in & u can hardly concentrate. Not thinking about one worthless girl u won't see again couple of months from now...
Re: space ship by myself13: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
LuckyKeys1:
its not that am not confident, its just that nairalanders always detect faults from posts
Re: space ship by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
LuckyKeys1:
thanks for ur advice. But asking a lady about how u look, and if she could see her herself with someone like you is a turn-off for her. Considering the fact that she is already giving enough green-light.

You already know wink
Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
emror4u:
Is your man cheating on you? Has he refused to oblige his duties as a man, is he running around with your friends and you are very much heart broken? Then listen and listen very attentively...... It's none of my business angry angry angry
lol, u no well.....
Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeadRat:
Final Year Student? O Boy You Don Big Pass This Kind Thing Na...

Anyway Ask Her Out she Go Gree, if She No Gree Come Slap Me, ayam In My House
ok, expect thounderous slaps oo.. Lol. Thanks Bro......
Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Rubbiish:
Op i think u should be more concerned about graduating without carry overs & building your career or starting up a viable business. This is the best time for it, after nysc pressure sets in & u can hardly concentrate. Not thinking about one worthless girl u won't see again couple of months from now...
thanks bro...
Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Halfpenny:

You already know wink
thanks bro for understanding
Re: space ship by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
LuckyKeys1:
thanks bro for understanding

So... why you asking?
Re: space ship by fancy4eve(f): 12:03am On Mar 30, 2018
Rubbiish:

Are u okay? undecided
yh nd y re u asking, cus I know I did not say anytin wrong.
Re: space ship by fancy4eve(f): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2018
Rubbiish:
I know u are aiming at d best for him. but my dear, He asked a question dat needed an answer Wich we all re giving him our opinion nd is left for him 2 decided, not dat we re telling him 2 do anytin bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lawyer And His Beautiful Bride To Be / Davido’s Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Living Her Best Life Ever / See Top 5 Nollywood Actors Rich Sugar Mummy Want Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.