Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? (3031 Views)

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. / If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by twentyk(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Can i travel to the USA from Nigeria or any other African country by ship?

How long does it take, if you want to embark on such journey? or the cost?

Do you have any idea or know anyone who has follow such journey?

cc lalasticlala
cc justwise
cc farano
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Youngkingjaey1: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2020
;Dyou don't need visa
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Back door crossing?
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Hoseaovo(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by dawnomike(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2020
You still need a visa to do that and trust me, it is not worth the stress since you'd still have to get a visa. Just save up and take a flight in peace!

NB: You will have sea sickness althrough your 1st week except if you are use to the sea life!!!

If you still want to go by ship...let me know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by 12spices(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2020
My brother safe journey angry Hope say your news no go reach frontpage say the ship carry you enter Togo angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by proclinician: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Better respect urself. Once the captain comes to inspect the cabins and see u lurking around like a piece of shit, he won't waste any time to throw u inside ocean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by twentyk(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2020
proclinician:
Better respect urself. Once the captain comes to inspect the cabins and see u lurking around like a piece of shit, he won't waste any time to throw u inside ocean
people dey para sha, throw me inside ocean full of sharks baba i go beg am, make he "edakun hep me tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by twentyk(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2020
12spices:
My brother safe journey angry Hope say your news no go reach frontpage say the ship carry you enter Togo angry
if i don reach jand, dey work for one big company like that, i go dey send you dolapo, how u see am

4 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by nlPoster: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2020
Marlian?
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by twentyk(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2020
dawnomike:
You still need a visa to do that and trust me, it is not worth the stress since you'd still have to get a visa. Just save up and take a flight in peace!

NB: You will have sea sickness althrough your 1st week except if you are use to the sea life!!!

If you still want to go by ship...let me know
id like to know more details,

i have a situation and im still checking it out, by ship is the deal and id like to know more about it.... how long does it take? sea sickness like vomiting right? how much does it cost? do i need all those visas and a host of documents etc... kindly indulge me biko
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by twentyk(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2020
nlPoster:
Marlian?
abi wetin man pikin go do, na inside dream dem bring that package, who knows?
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by twentyk(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by nlPoster: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2020
twentyk:
abi wetin man pikin go do, na inside dream dem bring that package, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Raydans: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
It might be less expensive but more stressful which will take a toll on your health. It will take a longer time in days before you get there. And I even doubt if there is a direct ship. Bon voyage.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
proclinician:
I just don't know why seamen do this to stowaways.
Maybe I think they are held accountable for any illegal immigrant in their vessels,knowingly or not.
These things are so rampant but kept secret by most crew.
Emmaodet can you please enlighten us?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by ghettochild4u(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Do u want to stowaway or u want to go to USA on a sea voyage or cruiseship.. Legally
If it's the former.. It's easy and risky at the same time.. If it's the latter u will need a visa o..

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by proclinician: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
nwanneni:
I just don't know why seamen do this to stowaways.
Maybe I think they are held accountable for any illegal immigrant in their vessels,knowingly or not.
These things are so rampant but kept secret by most crew.
Emmaodet can you please enlighten us?

Lol yes na. Illegal migrants na serious business.
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Satibah: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
ghettochild4u:
Do u want to stowaway or u want to go to USA on a sea voyage or cruiseship.. Legally
If it's the former.. It's easy and risky at the same time.. If it's the latter u will need a visa o..
who stoa away on a ship anyway, how long do you have to hide?
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Satibah: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
proclinician:

Lol yes na. Illegal migrants na serious business.
do you need visa on a ship?
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by nlPoster: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Is Nigeria the only African country with seaports?

@ op.

Why are other Africans not asking the same question as you. Or is the USA only for Nigerians.
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by proclinician: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Satibah:
do you need visa on a ship?

Sure you do. Even if u use leg and cross border the only business of the immigration police is to ask for ur passport. He will flip through the pages and see where ur visa is stamped. If u have none na gbege illegal.
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
twentyk:

cc lalasticlala
cc justwise
cc farano
Post this in the travel section next time, it would take over a month via ocean liners (Lagos to New York) depending on the route, any African country at least day if it's Cameroon. It's less expensive not sure of the cost, people take journey via sea are usually workers, marine engineers etc. You'll have multiple stopovers as different sea/coast border security will do some checking I.e passport, containers, crews, visa (if applicable) etc
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by twentyk(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Post this in the travel section next time, it would take over a month via ocean liners (Lagos to New York) depending on the route, any African country at least day if it's Cameroon. It's less expensive not sure of the cost, people take journey via sea are usually workers, marine engineers etc. You'll have multiple stopovers as different sea/coast border security will do some checking I.e passport, containers, crews, visa (if applicable) etc
wow over a month, now that's some lonnng journey...

Offcoure I'm not trying this, but why can't some naija boys, just sneak/hid/ or bribe the captain, land on a US port and find their way or something? I'm guessing it's not so easy that way
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by bell1255: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
proclinician:
no be only ocean
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
twentyk:

Offcoure I'm not trying this, but why can't some naija boys, just sneak/hid/ or bribe the captain, land on a US port and find their way or something? I'm guessing it's not so easy that way
At the freight depot/seaport border security do check out goods and take their time carefully to examine 'em. If any man is found, the captain and the man are to be questioned but, charges falls down on the man. He could be ban for a lifetime or 10 years.
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by twentyk(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
At the freight depot/seaport border security do check out goods and take their time carefully to examine 'em. If any man is found, the captain and the man are to be questioned but, charges falls down on the man. He could be ban for a lifetime or 10 years.
could I send a pm, I have something to ask off public..
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
twentyk:
could I send a pm, I have something to ask off public..
Go on
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by tpiar: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
twentyk:

Don't be a lazy fellow always looking to beat the system.

You're not helping yourself.

Why would you need to sneak into the US, are you on an evil mission?
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by hucknall: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
twentyk:
Yes, if you wear brown scandals

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by MrCork: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
twentyk:

..bmw is quicker angry
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Papanwamaikpe: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
MrCork:

..bmw is quicker angry
mad man grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Son Describing The Sound He Hears From His Parent Room At Night Making / Is Forsage Scam?? / Happy Birthday To My Lovely Fulani Sis(pictures Attached)��❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.