Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

space ship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / space ship (1617 Views)

Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? / their are no feminist on a sinking ship! / My Sinking Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: space ship by Originalsly: 12:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Same school...same class... same interest...same level of education. Bro... that's a lot you've found in a lady ...without trying. You had a crush on her...still do.... women are wayyyy more observant than men when it comes to such matters.... she knows how you feel about her before you. She has been watching you all along. ..but you wouldn't know that ...she was waiting for you to make a move...but you wouldn't know that... she knew time is running out ...so she made the first move...but you wouldn't know that. All this sitting together and getting closer and she must see you ...is not by accident...but you wouldn't know that. Green light in your face bro...bUT you not moving. Forget date.... call her first thing in the morning... ask her how was her nite... then let her know you had little sleep.... why?... something on your mind that you can no longer hold back... what?.... can't talk over the phone.... can we meet in a quiet place to talk about it? She would be 99% sure of what you want to say..... if her answer is yes...you have been pre approved. No..she wouldn't say no. Tell her how you feel about her. You just need the courage this one time......put your cards on the table...or keep regretting for life.

1 Like

Re: space ship by MissRaine69(f): 12:54am On Mar 30, 2018
LuckyKeys1:

Am a polital science student in a school in south-south. Am in my finals currrently. I need your advice on this.
There is this girl in my class that i was having a crush on her. I later controlled myself and put my eyes off her. Recently, we became close friends. We do things together, sometimes she do sit we me in class, laugh to my dry jokes, talks on phone, she must locate and interact with me whenever we are in class. I planned going on a date with her on Easter day and tell her my mind. Should i ask her out or continue being ordinary friend with her considering the fact that we will be rounding-up our studies by october this year. Please i need mature advice. NB: dont mind my grammatical constructions

Indecisions and delays are the parents of failure. In a nutshell what are you waiting for?
Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2018
Halfpenny:

So... why you asking?
to get opinions from others as well
Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2018
Originalsly:
Same school...same class... same interest...same level of education. Bro... that's a lot you've found in a lady ...without trying. You had a crush on her...still do.... women are wayyyy more observant than men when it comes to such matters.... she knows how you feel about her before you. She has been watching you all along. ..but you wouldn't know that ...she was waiting for you to make a move...but you wouldn't know that... she knew time is running out ...so she made the first move...but you wouldn't know that. All this sitting together and getting closer and she must see you ...is not by accident...but you wouldn't know that. Green light in your face bro...bUT you not moving. Forget date.... call her first thing in the morning... ask her how was her nite... then let her know you had little sleep.... why?... something on your mind that you can no longer hold back... what?.... can't talk over the phone.... can we meet in a quiet place to talk about it? She would be 99% sure of what you want to say..... if her answer is yes...you have been pre approved. No..she wouldn't say no. Tell her how you feel about her. You just need the courage this one time......put your cards on the table...or keep regretting for life.
thanks so much dear. Lots and lots of motivative words that you have given to me.

1 Like

Re: space ship by LuckyKeys1: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

Indecisions and delays are the parents of failure. In a nutshell what are you waiting for?

thanks alot dear, 99% of the comments are encouraging and motivating..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Used S*x As A Weapon To Stop Men From Leaving Me / . / Female Room Mate Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.