Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan (28942 Views)

Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song / ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by sodiqapril(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
j
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by lovelylad: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Just the way he is working for chioma....

Like for #teamDavido
Share for #teamFan
Mention for #teamImade
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by ZombieTAMER: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Childish

Must he react to everything
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by lovelylad: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
Wizkid is greater than Davido

Messi is greater than C Ronaldo

Argue with your grandfather's deity
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by yongg: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
On the bright side, he's just got a job opening in the 30b gang subsidiary...
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Eberechi24(f): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It does not change the fact that you released a burial song...

guy u wicked ooo
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by lovelylad: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
"shutup an goan work for imade" Sounds childish
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by yongg: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
On the bright side, that fan's just got a job opening in the 30b gang subsidiary...

Talk about 21st century job hunting strategy....

I hope he makes good use of his opportunity smiley
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by erico2k2(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Was that neccesary? Why bring somebody down to zero level. The fact that he has no achievement doesn't mean he will never have it,and the fact that you have it doesn't mean you will have it forever. Lets think before we talk.
Nahh I dnt agree with that. The Fan was disrespectful, telling him someone else is better than him.
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66262533:
GOOD REPLY kid bro!

Biko how old are you? The same way you called Kiss Daniel a kid bro, now it's Davido's turn.... Shebi it is you were shouting up and down before, now you talk trash most time, I guess your business has gone down the drain... Sorry shogbo?

1 Like

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Wickedness in high places.
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Dandanlowo: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Some fans no get sense... See job oporrtunity o.. Davido... M interestd abeg.. My gari don finished
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Dandanlowo: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Airforce1 right nw

3 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by shepherd003: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
the fan choice the wrong time to stretch his wings,then thunder strike.
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
All these Ghanaians sef, most of sark's songs cannot be understood by non Ghanaians, don't see how he is the best in Africa.
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by nigerfine: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Working for imade could be a big blessing for the guy in question. Pay in Nigeria na wa
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by frizzy092(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=Fadiga24 post=66262614][/quote]

AirForce1 right now
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by mystiquemaestro(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Was that neccesary? Why bring somebody down to zero level. The fact that he has no achievement doesn't mean he will never have it,and the fact that you have it doesn't mean you will have it forever. Lets think before we talk.

So it was necessary for the fan to rubbish the hardwork and efforts of a man committed to his carreer?

1 Like

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Sinof(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
alphaconde:
my primary 5 teacher used to say that pride comes before a fall

wizkid davido ronaldo mourinho have defiled this statement
Defiled Ko, Dis-virgin Ni

1 Like

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by lawhizi1: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
alphaconde:

alphaconde:

alphaconde:

even neymar
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by darlingnuel(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
And how did Davido arrive at that conclusion that the fan has zero achievements? Because the dude isn't a celebrity? Davido is a bloody kid. He needs to get it over himself and grow up. There should have been a better response than that.
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Perkins1: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
The mod that banned me till 2028, may you die in 2028 since its a significant year for you

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by enemyofprogress: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
grin grin cheesy you're a baaaaaad guy grin grin grin
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by bossrillboss: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
...but y na guy,u just gv d guy mortal combat finishing..chai bt u get bad mouth sha..Lwkmd.
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by enemyofprogress: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Perkins1:
The mod that banned me till 2028, may you die in 2028 since its a significant year for you
2028 me? Haba na wetin? You kill him parents?
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by IdeyFindWife: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:

Why cast the first stone?

Why assume Davido will be in the best place to absorb, properly process and respond gracefully to every negative rhetoric thrown at him, his life, his struggles, his dreams, his pains and his achievements (which is celebrated by so many BTW)?

Why wake up with nothing better to do ( as a relatively unknown person BTW) but pouring vitriol on total strangers rather than working on stuffs that'd make you great too?

Yes, it's a wonder to me how some pple who've got no mileage, zero coverage, minimal achievements also grow no consciences or commonsense on their drive for cheap-popularity except for the singular strategy of trying to trend by rubbishing you.

Point of Order:

Pple's SM handles & Timelines are their personal windows to the public space. It's their thing. That's why they registered it in the first place and, till date, they control the log-in & privacy codes, not you!
It's not exactly a "faceless-forum" like NL so get an education!
The silly, tacky stuffs you do out there reflect a lack of home training and the sense of being a hopelessly, pathetic bonobo on you!
So, bottomline is you "Don't go vomiting foul-crap all over pple's timeline on days when you know you got your brain out on loan
!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Shhhh01(f): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

The singer slammed a disrespectful fan who tried to rubbish his achievement as an International artiste.

See their exchange below...

http://www.gistmore.com/come-work-daughter-davido-drags-disrespectful-fan

Wow. e pain Davido. E pain am reach bone. lol
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Codes151(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
channel that to the guy not Davido
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
these people needs to grow the hell up!!
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Hedal(f): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
shut up or be realistic
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Vince77(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Wicked Reply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event / Kevin Hart Discharged From Hospital 10 days After Surviving A Serious Accident / Davido's Sister Welcomes First Child, He Shares Hand Photo Of The Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.