Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan (28943 Views)

Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song / ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by mybestlove(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Boy, stop bragging we know how far.

Who occult dey promote should stay quiet.

#occultmoneytoobad
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by samisj4real(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
Wizkid is greater than Davido

Messi is greater than C Ronaldo

Argue with your grandfather's deity
You're a true son of your grandpa.. Making mention concerning Messi ooh.. I don't listen to 9ja songs & them celebrity shi cause they are all plastic
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Daint: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Was that neccesary? Why bring somebody down to zero level. The fact that he has no achievement doesn't mean he will never have it,and the fact that you have it doesn't mean you will have it forever. Lets think before we talk.

word
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Unlimited22: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Myself2:

Don't mind them, they think they can imitate you whose birthright it is to lick E money's nyash and splash nairaland with his photos
shocked
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Colb461: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Codes151:
channel that to the guy not Davido
Abi oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kevin Hart Discharged From Hospital 10 days After Surviving A Serious Accident / Davido's Sister Welcomes First Child, He Shares Hand Photo Of The Baby / Wale Gates Speaks Against The Arrest Of Pretty Mike Uno By The Lagos State Gover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.