Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say (2636 Views)

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by Dramadiddy(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2018
funny people everywhere. lol

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by vroy(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2018
I rest my case
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by ShadowFighter: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2018
Lmao...
What sort of joke is this?
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by ColdSun: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Calabar people : Omoh see meat shocked
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2018
ordinary pet.....what if it was daughter grin
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by Dramadiddy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
lol they take it so personal
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
This made my day
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by jericco1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
lol you never meet calabar and eggon people that's why.
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by Khd95(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
this write alone is way better than buhari's visit to lagos,at least i laughed to this grin grin grin
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by Fabulous47(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
E make sense grin
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by basfolly2: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
undecidedOTONDO.
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by Donald3d(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
I love dogs kiss kiss
Buying one soon .GSD to be precise kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by utenwuson: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
he is indirectly talking to baby mama's
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by habsydiamond(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
This guy dey beef another dog....shebi he won fvck I'm dog before ni
Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by Nicklaus619(m): 1:09am On Mar 30, 2018
Hmm

Re: Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Yeah, he's right you know.... His female is really an independent "b*tch".... I mean what else do we call "female dogs"? wink

Meanwhile this is part of how marshmallow "seduced" the B**ch... She was going back to her "owner's home" but Marshmallow stopped her and was like....

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Join LOOM Network? / Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? / What Does A Woman Mean With This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.