Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (31583 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by VivvyKossy: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
from the chat it is obvious that the guy regrets his actions. He still has feeling for his ex but he feels it's too late to go back. I just hope the marriage lasts.
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by OhiOfIhima: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Meet her once n she conceived where as he has been chopping ur nunu 4 long but wat u care of iz using protection or taking pills...

Ladies if u knw a guy want to play smart on u, pls hook him down in ur own way. If he insist walk him over.

1 Like

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by basmur(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
move on after break up....you shouldn't be bother with whatever he does.
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by jobonnairaland: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Men and women are full of drama!! undecided
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by JuicyStar: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
He was ur boyfriend and someone else's fiancé. You just didn't get your position right. The breakup just made the decision easy for him to make. Take heart, be strong and a better man will come your way.
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by dignitate: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
kennybelle:
Your chats shows how immature u are. If he is your ex, why feeling concerned abt wat he's doing with his life? He obviously moved on, aunty abeg u sef do d same and stop being pathetic

THE FIRST MOST REASONABLE COMMENT!
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by jobonnairaland: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
JuicyStar:
He was ur boyfriend and someone else's fiancé. You just didn't get your position right. The breakup just made the decision easy for him to make. Take heart, be strong and a better man will come your way.
LOL!
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by thunderbabs: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Girls and looking for pity...

She no go tell us wetin she do the guy oo... Coz dt part of the chat wey she no argue say na she cause am, we no knw what transpired.

1 Like

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Naijainmyheart: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
u and ur father r the scum not me.....When u pussy does not allow u to look before leaping.
jiblotech:
“I broke up with my boyfriend 2 months ago, he’s getting married to another lady who is 3 months pregnant for him”

A lady identified as Shom Grace Mlumun on Facebook took to the platform to share screenshots of the chats she recently had with her ex-boyfriend, who is about to get married.

According to her, she broke up with him two months ago, and his wife-to-be is already three-months pregnant.

She shared screenshots of the chats, and captioned it:

“XO all men are scum. My ex is getting married. We broke up not up to three months and apparently his wife to b is three months pregnant. Chai I forgive him but it hurts. I have been crying in Hebrews. Shay I made it to semi finals. And he still has the throat to still blame me. Abeg house I want to attend his weeding ooo, but I don’t want to go n start crying.”

Read chats in the link below:
https://www..com.ng/broke-boyfriend-2-months-ago-hes-getting-married-another-lady-3-months-pregnant/

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Unitedabby(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
GentlePEACE:
Lol
its good never to put all your trust on a guy
vice-versa
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by oluwadeeboi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
but this their English self is breaking..
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by alen4smith(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
jiblotech:
“I broke up with my boyfriend 2 months ago, he’s getting married to another lady who is 3 months pregnant for him”

A lady identified as Shom Grace Mlumun on Facebook took to the platform to share screenshots of the chats she recently had with her ex-boyfriend, who is about to get married.

According to her, she broke up with him two months ago, and his wife-to-be is already three-months pregnant.

She shared screenshots of the chats, and captioned it:

“XO all men are scum. My ex is getting married. We broke up not up to three months and apparently his wife to b is three months pregnant. Chai I forgive him but it hurts. I have been crying in Hebrews. Shay I made it to semi finals. And he still has the throat to still blame me. Abeg house I want to attend his weeding ooo, but I don’t want to go n start crying.”

Read chats in the link below:
https://www..com.ng/broke-boyfriend-2-months-ago-hes-getting-married-another-lady-3-months-pregnant/

you were a side chick all along he only confirmed your status as a side chick
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Unitedabby(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Henitan24:

Pondering on this, thank God this is coming from a guy.
A guy that doesn't know what he's saying abi?!
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Henitan24(f): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Unitedabby:
A guy that doesn't know what he's saying abi?!

Not really, that is not my first time hearing such from guy.
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by clemz85(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Am I the only whole speed scroll pass comments looking for memes?

1 Like

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by bossrillboss: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
me don sign say anything marriage I no go do am ooo,na just to dey enjoy my kudi nd live a God fearing life..shikena. grin grin grin
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
men are pigs. Thats all.
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Men are pigs. That's all.
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Opentokwowledge: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
If one girl decides to leave me now, she'll be surprised to see I've been in another relationship 5years before we met. #Lifeisnothardifyougotitplanned.
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:
Go there and cry undecided what for
No need wasting your precious tears, go there, give him a gift and walk out like nothing happened between the both of you..

Don't worry God will give you the man that will stay.
What's not yours must go, for what's yours to come.
God? So you mean God will give her another SCUM? Lmfao... grin
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Philpham:
Men are pigs. That's all.
Yeah, you are very correct, But how fat is your dad? grin

2 Likes

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Divay22(f): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
JasonScolari:
God? So you mean God will give her another SCUM? Lmfao... grin
She said that out of anger.
Who knows if you're even the man angry
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Gucciboss: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
GreenArrow1:
Exactly what is going to happen to my girlfriend soon. All these ladies who treat men as beasts of burden deserve this.
Those who automatically become orphans once you tell the you like them deserve this.
Those whose understanding of the word ”boyfriend” is one of their employees deserve this.
And those sneaky ones like my gf who add a second layer of passwords to their phones after their boyfriends discover fishy things about them, most definitely deserve this

You mean she implemented Two-factor authentication on her phone just because of you?

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:

She said that out of anger.
Who knows if you're even the man angry
Baby, you know that Jason SCUM can never cheat on you... grin
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Divay22(f): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
JasonScolari:
Baby, you know that Jason SCUM can never cheat on you... grin
Nah.. Go ahead, i can share
Oh you want to make it your official surname abi cheesy
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:

Nah.. Go ahead, i can share
Oh you want to make it your official surname abi cheesy
Lol, on a serious note, I don't cheat.. And what are you even sharing? grin
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Afritop(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is she a doctor. That girl is pained
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Divay22(f): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, on a serious note, I don't cheat.. And what are you even sharing? grin
Share you na grin grin grin
Let her have you as much as she wants and send you back when she's done cheesy cheesy
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by BossLaifay(f): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Side chick feeling hurt. Sorry for you. Don't go and make money. Be posting screenshots up and down
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by dadabashua1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Philpham:
men are pigs. Thats all.
wow....
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Ebenald(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]But you don't confirm how old is the pregnancy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) / Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.