Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (31621 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:

Share you na grin grin grin
Let her have you as much as she wants and send you back when she's done cheesy cheesy
I don turn HB pencil abi? angry

If you see me with any woman apart from my mom, my sister(s) and choir mistress, do not hesitate to pour acid on her. kiss
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by adeememman(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
uchman48:
Aunty from your writeup it seems you left him, so why do you feel pained to the extent of saying all men are scums, well i agree with you that all men are scums your father and brother inclusive.
Please allow her to cry because she needed it
What I can see from the story and my past is that 99% female ex doesn't want their male counterparts to have a happy life after break up. They will always want the fictional story of an ex that became ADC to the husband of the woman he left to come to pass in their life. One stewpid girl once told me I can never marry a better/more beautiful girl than she is. I just laughed out loud and rejected the curse with the precious blood of Jesus.
This was after I caught her with another man. She begged and I said no.
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Divay22(f): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
JasonScolari:
I don turn HB pencil abi? angry

If you see me with any woman apart from my mom, my sister(s) and choir mistress, do not hesitate to pour me acid. kiss
Be happy you're needed.

Ehn.. Acid shocked shocked seriously
These are the kind of challenges i like kiss(lemme goan buy it and prepare for action)
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:

Be happy you're needed.

Ehn.. Acid shocked shocked seriously
These are the kind of challenges i like kiss(lemme goan buy it and prepare for action)
My Dicck Body is just for you. No one will have it. wink

1 Like

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by nelson7777: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
GentlePEACE:
Lol its good never to put all your trust on a guy
lol, same way u shouldn't put all ur trust on a girl
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Unitedabby(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Henitan24:

Not really, that is not my first time hearing such from guy.
Well probably they happen to belong to the category of guys that do that hence falsely generalizing...!Now what if i tell you i've always been the victim in all my past relationships?I'm being serious and honest...they simply dump you for some other guys only to return with profuse apology so you could give them another chance...but you see that doest mean that there aren't very good and faithful girls...so?
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Divay22(f): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
JasonScolari:
My Dicck Body is just for you. No one will have it. wink
Come ma be going Jack.

Lemme enter food section
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by petenweke: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
A lady he impregnated 3 months before your break up. Please be happy for the guy
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Henitan24(f): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Unitedabby:
Well probably they happen to belong to the category of guys that do that hence falsely generalizing...!Now what if i tell you i've always been the victim in all my past relationships?I'm being serious and honest...they simply dump you for some other guys only to return with profuse apology so you could give them another chance...but you see that doest mean that there aren't very good and faithful girls...so?

You are right though there are faithful individual out there but rare. fear of being emotionally drain prompt some people to.

Dont wanna write what is in really on my mind

Someone stalking me here

1 Like

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Unitedabby(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Henitan24:

You are right though there are faithful individual out there but rare. fear of being emotionally drain prompt some people to.

Dont wanna write what is in really on my mind

Someone stalking me here
You're spot on!ok then,stay safe!

1 Like

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Jman06(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
The stuppid girl is only pained that the guy got a better and prettier babe just few months after she left. Foolissh girls always think they are indispensable.

More heartbreaks to bitchhes!!

3 Likes

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by UDUJ(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
You made it to Semi-Finals

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:

Come ma be going Jack.

Lemme enter food section
Lol, she don run. grin
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Octaves(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
I'm just imagining if the dumpee girlfriend goes to the wedding and the DJ starts playing 'All I could do was cry' by Etta James or Beyonce. I wonder what would be her reaction
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by egworlordor(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
After u swallowed his kids someone else decided to have them.... go and sit down
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by engrjacuzzi: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
You dump a guy just because he cheated on you, then you are dating another guy who was dumped by a lady or ladies because he cheated and you say "you've moved on......... "
How? ��‍♀ move to where? �
My sister, what you are doing is called cross multiplication ����

1 Like

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by ekmike(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Women do say sometimes that we men do not know what we want..If that's how you feel with your man, please walk away because when the man finds what he really wants he will leave you to get that person, without hesitation

1 Like

Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by godofuck231: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Buya,hat a sore looser
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by Angy55(f): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Meet her once n she conceived where as he has been chopping ur nunu 4 long but wat u care of iz using protection or taking pills...

Ladies if u knw a guy want to play smart on u, pls hook him down in ur own way. If he insist walk him over.
Ehn Ehn! Why should I hook a guy down with pregnancy? What if he says he is not ready to be a father yet.
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by BlueScholar(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
not all men are scum Mallam, you choose wrongly grin
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by goldman777: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Y didn't u get pregnant for him grin
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by GrammarCheck: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
His grammar is horrible.

How someone could date this semi-literate guy is baffling..

Anyways, what is my own. Let me come and be going
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by kazyhm(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
lol
when she break up with you and you couldn't get other gal, you a slowpoke and she is happy she did the right thing.........
if she break up with you and you slide in one of those on the waiting list to ease the presure, then you re a scum...

All i can say is.....op you re a loser and a bad girlfriend all the while........how could your "boyfriend" impregnate someone else under your nose ?

stop playing victim here and stick to your failed plan
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by OhiOfIhima: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Angy55:

Ehn Ehn! Why should I hook a guy down with pregnancy? What if he says he is not ready to be a father yet.
Surely he will be a father someday..
Re: “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" by openmine(m): 1:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Still can't comprehend why she is angry and pained after she broke up with her boyfriend....Or was she still hoping that they could still make up and restart the relationship?

As for the cheating part of the guy,may i remind lady that most of the relationships that are about to "expire" already ended before the "official closing ceremony"......

You ended the relationship with him for a reason...so why are you so concerned about what he does with his life...?

Some ladies really don't know what they want....
Please move on and stop this your "victim mentality"....U just want to draw sympathy from the public!
Please move on!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spanish Fly / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.