Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient (1556 Views)

This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) / Twitter Helps Unclad Lady With ‘clothes’ (see Funny Photos) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by Nigeriapen(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-qc84a9kvrxs/Wr0E5aHwEkI/AAAAAAAAIWg/OBjjEvjtHgoqV71zmt97LK-DSEFOYaH3QCLcBGAs/s1600/5abce75f70948.jpg[/img]

Something that would have been enough to make one big pot of Ofe Akwu in IGBO or Efere Abak in CALABAR ...Lol

See more Photos at:https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/03/funny-photo-of-woman-wearing-banga-soup.html

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by Nigeriapen(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
If u make love to her while wearing this and u still use it to cook soup,can we call it BANGHER soup? sad
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin

Marin0 's kinda girl... grin grin

See this girl wearing all those seeds in her bori sha & what can Victoria secret's says about her bra grin
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by Nigeriapen(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bantam:
If u make love to her while wearing this and u still use it to cook soup,can we call it BANGHER soup? sad
Yes, And D will Be Chewing It As Well grin tongue
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by Nigeriapen(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See this girl wearing all those seeds in her bori sha & what can Victoria secret's says about her bra grin
Her Bra Looks Like Trump Military Base In Ghana grin
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigeriapen:

Her Bra Looks Like Trump Military Base In Ghana grin

Hah ha ha ha ah haha... grin Abeeeeg, i no fit laff...

1 Share

Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigeriapen:

Yes, And D will Be Chewing It As Well grin tongue
U mean I can chew it during intercourse? grin And pour the juice allova her big round juicy butt while she twerks
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by Nigeriapen(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hah ha ha ha ah haha... grin Abeeeeg, i no fit laff...
OmoH, make we try to the make Banga soup love, so that we can give more testimonies
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by Martin0(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

hahahahahahahah I don't know ooogringrin

what kinda fashion is this na, me just nor understandgringrin
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahahahahah I don't know ooogringrin

what kinda fashion is this na, me just nor understandgringrin

Baba, i know u wud love to nibble all those seeds around her bra na grin

Dont be shy ooo...no be Lie Muhammad tongue
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by Martin0(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

hahahahahgringrin
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by emeijeh(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Where is/are the ingredient(s) ?
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by McBrooklyn(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by amakadihot87(f): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Creative
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by amakadihot87(f): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Creativity
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by Nigeriapen(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Na d Joy D cheesy tongue grin
Re: Funny Photos Of Woman Wearing Banga Soup Ingredient by Nigeriapen(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
amakadihot87:
Creativity
Did u think he is the best Artist in nigeria kiss

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Some Ladies Will Remain Single For Life / I Discovered My Husband Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer- Lady Cries Out / You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.