Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here (1561 Views)

Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / I'm Taken! I'm Just Too Cute For Nairaland Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by amaniro: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2018
It has come to my short notice that most nairaland girls are ugly, single, unkeptlipsrsealed

What of if someone was looking for a hook up. Nothing presentable. Though am not interested in any of you. I don't believe online relationship.

The finest Nairaland girl ave seen..... her monicker starts with Z

so why are you guys not good looking

Cc;ritylove
Queensekxy
zennyzee
optionally
farano
chionmy, etc
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
It has come to our notice that you are senseless. Why should we take your opinion of us seriously? grin

4 Likes

Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by RichardRandy: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Queensekxy is one of the pretty gals here I have seen here, very neat and so portable, that u can throw her up and down the bed Summersault her and turn her upside down.

I wana bleep her seriously tongue
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by amaniro: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Only the ugly girls will insult metongue
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by QueenSekxy(f): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2018
RichardRandy:
Queensekxy is one of the pretty gals here I have seen here, very neat and so portable, that u can throw her up and down the bed Summersault her and turn her upside down.

thanks!!!
but my picture is clearly not on my dp bro.angry
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by QueenSekxy(f): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
It has come to our notice that you are senseless. Why should we take your opinion of us seriously? grin
that one is mentally unstable.cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

that one is mentally unstable.cheesy
Co-signed grin. He couldn't even state a reason why he should be taken seriously. grin
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by RichardRandy: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

thanks!!!
but my picture is clearly not on my dp bro.angry

Well I have seen it before. tongue
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by QueenSekxy(f): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Co-signed grin. He couldn't even state a reason why he should be taken seriously. grin
gringringrin

I saw a thread he commented morethan 6 times this morning, I was like wtf is wrong with this dude.
lool.

yabaleft need to see one of their patience roaming here freely.grin

1 Like

Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by amaniro: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:

Guilty conscience. Are you one of em?
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by QueenSekxy(f): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2018
RichardRandy:

Well I have seen it before. tongue
mmmm.
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by amaniro: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

gringringrin

I saw a thread he commented morethan 6 times this morning, I was like wtf is wrong with this dude.
lool.

. Emi!!

Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

thanks!!!
but my picture is clearly not on my dp bro. angry
Stop ending peoples dreams!

Did you just brother-zoned that dude? shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2018
amaniro:
It has come to my short notice that most nairaland girls are ugly, single, unkeptlipsrsealed

What of if someone was looking for a hook up. Nothing presentable. Though am not interested in any of you. I don't believe online relationship.

The finest Nairaland girl ave seen..... her monicker starts with Z

so why are you guys not good looking

Cc;ritylove
Queensekxy
zennyzee
optionally
farano
chionmy, etc

...Nairaland...and unkempt...I'm...believe in online...

Your grammar is horrible.

1 Like

Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by QueenSekxy(f): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Stop ending peoples dreams!
Did you just brother-zoned that dude? shocked shocked grin
gringringrin when someone makes such a comment what do you expect naaw.grin which one is summersault in bed ni.grin
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

gringringrin

lool.

I tell you sis grin

He must have stolen one of the nurses' phone , Yabaleft needs to be sued grin
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by QueenSekxy(f): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
I tell you sis grin

He must have stolen one of the nurses' phone , Yabaleft needs to be sued grin
hehehehe!!
That's brutal.

seems I will change cloth, this one is now boring me.cry
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by QueenSekxy(f): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...Nairaland...unkempt...I'm...believe in online...
Your grammar is horrible.
lol.grin
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

gringringrin
when someone makes such a comment what do you expect naaw.grin
which one is summersault in bed ni.grin
I think you will be doing some taekwando with karate grin

Some guys brain dey hitch them sometimes grin
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

lol.grin
Don't you think he needs to work on himself before excoriating girls he knows very little about?

wink
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by QueenSekxy(f): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
I think you will be doing some taekwando with karate grin

Some guys brain dey hitch them sometimes grin
haha.grin

the way he summarized his dreams eeh.
honestly, their brain deh touch.
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by QueenSekxy(f): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Don't you think he needs to work on himself before excoriating girls he knows very little about?

wink
Sure, my thoughts exactly.

Don't mind that one.grin
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

hehehehe!!
That's brutal.

seems I will change cloth, this one is now boring me.cry
grin grin

I understand Sis, I'm thinking of bringing back R.D . This one is becoming too playful grin
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by amaniro: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

i don't want to be jerking in my mother.
what?
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

haha.grin

the way he summarized his dreams eeh.
honestly, their brain deh touch.
The good part is , he was straight forward so you know what to expect if he decide to send a pm. Some karate grin grin

Like Hausa lamp grin
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2018
RichardRandy:

queensekxxy, beautiful?? Are you okay? I think beautiful must have another definition that I'm not aware of. Please don't use that name and "beautiful" in the same sentence again.

1 Like

Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by RichardRandy: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
queensekxxy, beautiful?? Are you okay? I think beautiful must have another definition that I'm not aware of. Please don't use that name and "beautiful" in the same sentence again.

Lols, it seems u have problem with her in d past grin.
Well I look beyond the face, for me its more about the body.
just be slim and sleek for me for flexibility reasons, not too big ass..just round but normalwink
But dat doesnt mean ur face should be ugly oh grin
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2018
RichardRandy:

Lols, it seems u have problem with her in d past grin.
Well I look beyond the face, for me its more about the body.
just be slim and sleek for me for flexibility reasons, not too big ass..just round but normalwink
But dat doesnt mean ur face should be ugly oh grin
lol I am not saying she is ugly but she is not beautiful. She is just there. Like just normal and manageable.

I like my women thick and bbw.

I don't do slim.

1 Like

Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by QueenSekxy(f): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
The good part is , he was straight forward so you know what to expect if he decide to send a pm. Some karate grin grin

Like Hausa lamp grin
grin
Re: You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here by QueenSekxy(f): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

I understand Sis, I'm thinking of bringing back R.D . This one is becoming too playful grin
lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Get Married And Have Few Kids On A Low Income / All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite / Have You Ever Dated Or Fallen In Love With A Student Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.