Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Today Is Good Friday: How To Celebrate Good Friday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Good Friday: How To Celebrate Good Friday (13184 Views)

Timothy Ofoegbu: Why Catholics Don't Eat Meat On Good Friday (Video) / Sex On Good Friday / Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Good Friday: How To Celebrate Good Friday by InansBobo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
ideology:

Lol u still don't get it.

If I say today that I will meet you in 3days. Do u start counting from today?
not after three days but on the third day.
if you tell your friend on the third day, then it starts that day
Re: Today Is Good Friday: How To Celebrate Good Friday by ideology(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
InansBobo:
not after three days but on the third day.
if you tell your friend on the third day, then it starts that day
on the third day after his death.
Re: Today Is Good Friday: How To Celebrate Good Friday by Bitrusisa(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2022
GOOD FRIDAY

Jesus christ our Lord and saviour sacrifies his life the sake of sin. the purpose of good friday is to remember the dead of our, Lord I need you to be with me and cleans from all cleans my sin, let my mind be always thinking about and mouth be mention your word and eye's always looking unto you.

Re: Today Is Good Friday: How To Celebrate Good Friday by Faithsuleman(f): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Lord Jesus christ have mercy on me, forgive me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Do Pastors Fall Sick? / Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.