Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? (1363 Views)

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2018
I am just 15. I am dating a 23 years old guy that thinks I don't love him.

I don't know how to convince him that it is only him I love. He thinks I have someone else.

He is rich at this age due to his dad's wealth. Our relationship is of great benefit to me,though i am not after his money.

Please what should I do?

Shade...

source:relationship matters forum on fb.
Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2018
15 Are you a troll or something?!
Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by Josephjnr(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2018
All I can say is to scream in P square's voice "I dey see danger! Danger! Wahala dey!"

1 Like

Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by Josephjnr(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2018
Serious mode: They are things you are doing or not doing that makes him think you don't love him..If you can point those/that thing(s) out,we might be able to provide better solution. For now,just be yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by secondincommand: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2018
wait the elders will soon arrive
Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by category(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2018
Just undate him ASAP. You are too young to date any thing apart from your studies.

4 Likes

Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by krissconnect(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2018
Lol. Even a 15 years old girl already knows what benefit in a relationship means, what not been after his money in a relationship means... Hahahahahaha. I laf break my virginity. Well, the world is advancing with seconds, that's all I can say.

PS: baby girl, have you done ur assignment? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2018
Na only you waka come??
Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by heendrix(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2018
shocked
15 dating a 23yrs guy. wait, do u wana make that down part a worn out tissue?
Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2018
predmine20:
I am just 15. I am dating a 23 years old guy that thinks I don't love him.

I don't know how to convince him that it is only him I love. He thinks I have someone else.

He is rich at this age due to his dad's wealth. Our relationship is of great benefit to me,though i am not after his money.

Please what should I do?

Shade...

source:relationship matters forum on fb.
Has he entered the power house?
Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by BossLaifay(f): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2018
At 15 relationship should not be your issue dear girl.

1 Like

Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by BlackAdam55(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2018
15 yrs old girl dating a 23 yrs old man shocked
in psquare voice : he don happen sad

1 Like

Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by habsydiamond(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2018
Face Ur a study e too early

1 Like

Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by Redblood(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Am sure the guy will never silence his Pnix, Everyday dig and suck.
in future now you will be among those girl standing for saggy breast

Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by Mandrake007(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2018
people criticizing the age gap please what's the age difference between your parents? cos I know the age difference in most marriages in Nigeria is enormous, so what's the fuss all about?there's nothing wrong with dating a girl in her teens,as long it's genuine,it's best to even catch them young rather than getting with these expired slayqueens,i remember my elder bro was 21 and his gf was 16 today they're happily married,it's not about age my dear, it's the mutual understanding and love you share if you believe in that you can sort anything out,all you both gotta do is sit and talk,no relationship is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by harry2sexy(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2018
category:
Just undate him ASAP. You are too young to date any thing apart from your studies.
I knew someone will say this.must everyone study?
Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by harry2sexy(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2018
habsydiamond:
Face Ur a study e too early
Our opinions are a reflection of who we are
Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by habsydiamond(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2018
harry2sexy:

Our opinions are a reflection of who we are
itunmo
Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2018

15... 23... 8years Difference... I Have Nothing Meaningful To Say
Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mandrake007:
people criticizing the age gap please what's the age difference between your parents? cos I know the age difference in most marriages in Nigeria is enormous, so what's the fuss all about?there's nothing wrong with dating a girl in her teens,as long it's genuine,it's best to even catch them young rather than getting with these expired slayqueens,i remember my elder bro was 21 and his gf was 16 today they're happily married,it's not about age my dear, it's the mutual understanding and love you share if you believe in that you can sort anything out,all you both gotta do is sit and talk,no relationship is perfect.
You re absolutely right. Age is just a number but the girl as a teen is still very young to be in a romantic affair that is why the guy is suspecting her.
She ought to be in love with her books for now,others will come when it is time.

1 Like

Re: I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? by Mandrake007(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
predmine20:
You re absolutely right. Age is just a number but the girl as a teen is still very young to be in a romantic affair that is why the guy is suspecting her.
She ought to be in love with her books for now,others will come when it is time.
sure no doubt,sometimes at that age they're highly naive,but with a good guy who cares about her it could be even beneficial to her cos he can turn out be an adviser and a guardian for her to remain in the right path.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Lovers Break Up Shortly After Posting Loved Up Photos / Man Filmed Having Sex With Flag Pole On Golf Course (photos) / 'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.