Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) (1366 Views)

Share Your Painful Experience Contracting An STD After Mind-blowing Sex / Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) by teegrams(m): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2018
STD: An Anonymous user has tagged this as the toughest experience in his life.

He wrote:

When I had sex with my teacher.

It was the time when I was in final year of my college. I was a very good student , one of the toppers of the college. Actively participated in all the college level sports or debate.. I was lovable.

During final year, I was in daily touch with one of teachers (call her M) because of some event and our college was participating. We were working together on that event.. And for the same, sometimes I used to go her home. During this time I and her developed friendly relation.

It was our third meeting at her place and it was Sunday evening. She asked me if I liked to eat something and then we ordered pizza from Dominos. After pizza we were talking then suddenly hold my hand.. For a while I thought it's okay.. But then she came closer and kissed me on my neck. I was not ready for this..

We ended up having unsafe sex…

After sometime all went normal in my life. But I caught with gonorrhoea, one kind of STDs.

Life after this was hell.. I was not able to concentrate on my studies, stopped taking participation in all the events… I was all alone, I never felt like that. I was suicidal.

Then I consult a doctor .. I was in medication for six straight month and this six month took a lot from me..

I can't forgot that patch of life.. Still haunts me.

Guys and girls.. I request all of you to use precaution during sex, you can't know what can happen to you.

Read more:http://rayoonline.com/i-caught-std-after-sleeping-with-my-teacherboy-laments/

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) by sapeleboi(m): 6:07am On Jul 20, 2018
thank u
Re: 'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Jul 20, 2018
Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2018
Good for you man! You're wiser now.

Unsafe sex with a random person is a no no. Even unsafe sex in some legit relationship sef is a gamble, not to talk of a random one.

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) by henrygale(m): 6:19am On Jul 20, 2018
That was ignorance anyways, but then, ignorance shouldn't be an excuse for unsafe sex. Safe sex pays; no tots of getting preggy, and not tots or worries about STIs.
But then, which kind treatment for gonnorhea the doctor been give u for 6months!!!! That part I think was a lil exaggerated o! Lol
Re: 'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) by shadeze: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Lol cheesy
Re: 'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) by beautygboel(f): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2018
Let teacher M tell us her own side of the story

mchew pass joor

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) by youcanmakeit: 6:50am On Jul 20, 2018
Say no unprotected sex, STD no dey show for face cry
Re: 'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) by GOFRONT(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2018
Na wao..... STD everywhere, everyday......Yet I see curvy, sumptuous and thot provoking backsides every day, everywhere.

HIV is really real

God help us

(1) (Reply)

My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months / 5 Nauthy Things Evry Guy Must Do On Watchnight Day / I Need To Lose My Virginity – Beautiful Lady Flashes Her Pant (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.