Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities (38735 Views)

IELTS: UK Money-Spinning Venture Rips Off Nigerian Visa Applicants / US Now Seeking Social Media Details From All Visa Applicants / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by GavelSlam: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

See BMC member with salary of 30k claiming rich man on the internet. You can continue traveling to the US in your imagination. I have stated the fact that Muslims pose a threat to world peace so you can continue foaming in the mouth. You are a foaming in the mouth jihadist to boot.

Yet your life savings are not up to what I have in my back pocket.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by ollah2: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Terror and Christianity in the same sentence? That’s an aberration and you know it.

Ofcourse

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by Naijageak(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
I be wan sell my fb account b4. I nor sell again. Make I save am.... Lolz
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by ollah2: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

You want that bigoted rotten soul to commit suicide?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by GavelSlam: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
ollah2:

You want that bigoted rotten soul to commit suicide?

I just want to treat his sickness.

Humble him a bit.
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by ollah2: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

Humble him a bit.

It's in his blood, he will still attack people who aren't on the same page with him and claim saint. He is a sworn bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You can be anything on the internet so go on, lie to yourself.

Just agree that you muslims are screwed all round with this new policy. Your radicalism for that cave religion will catch up with all of you.

He is anything but useful.

He gladly displays his wealth of stupidity and senselessness without the minutest concern to have a rethink.

Hia is his very original self entirely emptied when exposed to an atmosphere where sense is widely comfortable.

Engage him at your discomfort.

Remember the saying of " The pig and the dirty fight"

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

Humble him a bit.

Now watch him take the next available rout to his stomach aching disgusting Pigsty.

I have experienced him before now.

Chance that you will have him around is as slim as having a sensible IPOB CHRISTIAN.

He takes off with enviable speed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by Teaser0904(f): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teaser4:
I can see that you opened this account earlier this month, I've been on NL since 2009....... OK.... play safe bro
See me see this male teaser!I swear to God this is the first time i am seeing your moniker,wonder how you figured me out.It is just a mere coincidence and i am a female for real not bro,imposter or whaterver you called it. angry angry
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by Teaser0904(f): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
y3mi:
I keep wondering how USA despite their filtering methodology 'evil doers', 'cyber-criminals' and 'extremists' of all types still gain entry to their country. I think this is good but it's not enough. They should have a separate department with highly trained experts to interview Visa applicants based on their religious conviction. That way Uncle Sam can avert system-beaters with the intent to wreck havoc on their homeland which will also ease the work of their respective homeland securities.

What would you call Nairaland which you apparently in. Okay you will probably replt "It's a forum." right ?
It is nairaland forum not nairaland social media. grin
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thank God am not interested...
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by Teaser4(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teaser0904:
See me see this male teaser!I swear to God this is the first time i am seeing your moniker,wonder how you figured me out.It is just a mere coincidence and i am a female for real not bro,imposter or whaterver you called it. angry angry
male teaser lol.... its OK. be safe babe
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why did you do this?

why use a double barrel to kill a mosquito?

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
jbkomo:

Source : https://www.google.com.ng/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5221856/social-media-visa-immigration
Well, this isn't news to me because anymore my boss was also subjected to same scrutiny where he went for a programme in DC.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by mikolo80: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Not only on travels,in a near future people will start accounting for all of their social media activities.
Both current and deleted.
Lost of jobs,Attacks,sabotage and miss out on many opportunities will be some of the consequences.
MTSCHEEEEEW
JUST OPEN MULTIPLE FAKE ACCOUNTS THAT YOU DON'T USE
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by papoudaupolos: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
mikolo80:
MTSCHEEEEEW
JUST OPEN MULTIPLE FAKE ACCOUNTS THAT YOU DON'T USE
Even in nigeria u can be tracked wit this ur novice plan.

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by mikolo80: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
papoudaupolos:

REALLY HOW
HUMOUR ME?
YOU THINK THEY HAVE EVERLASTING RESOURCES ABI.THEIR COUNTRY ON THE DECLINE
THEY NEED IMMIGRANTS AND TOURISTS MORE THAN THE RESOURCES IT WILL TAKE TO DO WHAT YOU'RE AYING FOR ALL EMBASSY VISITORS.
ONE PERSON OF INTEREST YES
BUT NOT ALL
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teaser0904:
I no kuku dey any social media grin grin
lol. This one Wey you dey nko, wetin dem dey call am? Nairalandmedia?

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by mikolo80: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
NO PENCIL WITHOUT ERASER
papoudaupolos:

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by papoudaupolos: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
mikolo80:
NO PENCIL WITHOUT ERASER
Nothing has ever been lost on the Internet.
And everything you do there are footprint everywhere.
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by mikolo80: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Nothing has ever been lost on the Internet.
And everything you do there are footprint everywhere.
FOOTPRINTS CAN BE ERASED
SPOOFED
POISONED
HECK DELETED IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO DO IT
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Boss13:

You must have said some really bad stuff based on your comment.
That's the simple truth because its same immigrants/nob-immigrants that are used to develop yankee. You can imagine if the brains used to develop that country were put together to develop their own countries. Don't you think their respective countries would have been better for it? I just pity the ever-impoverished country who have contributed so much towards the development of the US,UK and Canada all in the name of greener pastures. They have failed to realise thhe fact that whatever they earn over there remains there. You try and wire 10k USD home from yankee and see where you'd find yourself grin They are the smartest people on earth. They too had had their bad times in the past. It's high time we developed our coutry tooThat's why we should emulate them back home. God bless Naija.

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by okudaniel: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Is a good move by Trump
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by nosique: 6:21am On Apr 01, 2018
Boss13:

You must have said some really bad stuff based on your comment.
I don't see anything bad in this.⛄
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by usibengate(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2018
I just dey observe this policy how e go tey work
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by psalmie007(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2018
hello, please I'd like to make inquires from u cos my cousin wants to send me an invitation letter but I don't know how to go about it atall...
please I'd love to get a response from u. thanks.

fairfora:
Well, this isn't news to me because anymore I was already subjected to same scrutiny. I was in US last month and at the POE, the CBP collected my phone, asking me to show him my whatsapp messaging centre. He scrolled and read my messages at length , watched my pictures, including my wife's nude pictures taken while she was dressing up, lol. As he was reading messages na so he dey ask me questions as who's is lagbaja, who's tamedo and I took my time to explain all since I didn't have any skeleton in my cupboard. The guy also asked if I do Facebook and I said yes. He looked at my Facebook messages and friends comments. As if that wasn't enough, he also looked at my email conversations. In fact, he spent close to 2 hours with me all in the name of secondary inspection. My boss was also subjected to same scrutiny where he went for a programme in DC but he didn't stay as long as I did with them. I was asked if I had somebody living in the USA and I said nope. They asked if I use Uber in Nigeria and I said yes because Uber service is also available in Nigeria. I think he asked because he saw the Uber app on my phone. He collected my papers and went to a private room to verify them, including my paid for hotel reservation, return flight ticket to Lagos Nigeria, my paid for flight reservation within US. Letter of invitation and asked how much did I have and I showed him 4k USD cash and my debit Mastercard, in case I exhaust the cash I had on me during my 2 week visit. I think what they were doing was in order but they're going too far intruding into people's privacy, which I don't subscribe to. If you're visiting USA and you have people living illegally in that country whom you want to visit, you have ended up exposing him and sending him back home because they'd follow you to his residence and deport you both, especially if they ask where you're going and you give them details of the fellow. If I had had somebody at all and how's illegal resident, that would have been end of story because they'd find out through our conversations on social media, to enter Yankee now no easy oo
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2018
psalmie007:
hello, please I'd like to make inquires from u cos my cousin wants to send me an invitation letter but I don't know how to go about it atall...
please I'd love to get a response from u. thanks.

hello. I'd advise you kindly visit the USA NIV visa thread where the visa officers are live and will be able to give answers to your inquiries. They're the same people you'd meet at the interview cubicle at the USA Embassy anytime you choose to appear for your NIV interview. Both Abujaniv and Lagosniv are on nairaland. Kindly share your thoughts with them. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba / My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.