Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (31634 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Princedapace(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nobody should quote me on this topic again read my response to the other two guys I can't kill myself.

Hahahhahahahhahaha grin cheesy grin

Seeetie it is not like that na
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
FYI,I am conservative in my dressing because I defended them does not equate to me dressing like that.That is a wrong mentality to say that I dress such because I defended people to dress on their own freewill.
why not dress like that , he has the right to hail her, so. If ur daughter dress naked will u mind ur business?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Neimar: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2018
moshino:

Go and see your mother's and sister's own.

I nr ask u....ode undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Lomprico2: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
"You are addressed by the way you dress"
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by leggo: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifeanyija:
what are you saying

I'm saying you and your ilk, misogynists, are very stupid.

Pathetic, no-pusay getting niggas
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by leggo: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
solidman59:
Seriously? Any need for this? Do you know this guy or have any previous issues with him? Why then do you hate him so much for a simple comment he made?
Guys let's stop the hate na please!!

Anyone who thinks like him is equally stupid. You can't be openly misogynistic and backwards and not expect repercussions.

Folly should not be tolerated .
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Pinkyposh(f): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Let the truth be told
Truth is bitter, those that have ears should hear
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by leggo: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fuadeiza:

Well said. Bruv.

Keep jerking each other off. Get a life and try to get money, rather than being the virtue police.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by flamingREED(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Some people cannot just mind their business angry is it your dressing? undecided As long as they are comfortable with the way they dress I don't see why others would drink panadol for their headache,people should learn to mind their businesses grin

I wish you've come across these phrases:
*social validation
*moral majority.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by vioment: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Is it his business how another person chooses to dress. Is it not conductors and mechanics that work and walk around with no zippers and ass/yansh showing half way anytime they bend down. Is it not guys walking around everywhere with singlets and no shirts. Our men live in hypocrisy. We need women to act a certain way but not when it comes to us men; then we remember tradition. If she's not walking around fully naked, she is not committing any crime; Even if she walks around 98% naked, is it your body. If she was foreign now, anything she does is big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
leggo:

I'm saying me and my ilk, misogynists, are very stupid.

Pathetic, no-pusay getting niggas
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by biggy26: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
FYI,I am conservative in my dressing because I defended them does not equate to me dressing like that.That is a wrong mentality to say that I dress such because I defended people to dress on their own freewill.
Will you defend your daughter to dress trashy? So u are among those that push virgins to disvirgin yet you're a virgin. Be a good example madam!
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by biggy26: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It isn't I am sure by now you would have come across my response to the guy who quoted me.In Swaziland the women dress barechested it is a part of their culture.History shows that exposing the body did not start today but since you started wearing the white man's cloth you term it indecent dressing.Everyone has a right to dress the way they feel it is not you duty to decide what is wrong.
Even God Dressed Eve.
About Swaziland, d bare chest you see is ceremonial or occasional. Other days they have clothes on.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by biggy26: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It isn't I am sure by now you would have come across my response to the guy who quoted me.In Swaziland the women dress barechested it is a part of their culture.History shows that exposing the body did not start today but since you started wearing the white man's cloth you term it indecent dressing.Everyone has a right to dress the way they feel it is not you duty to decide what is wrong.
Even God Dressed Eve.
About Swaziland, d bare chest you see is ceremonial or occasional. Other days they have clothes on.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
biggy26:

Will you defend your daughter to dress trashy? So u are among those that push virgins to disvirgin yet you're a virgin. Be a good example madam!
Mr man please swerve I am liberal and progressive as a person and I believe people should dress as they feel like and how it pleases them.Yes it is ceremonial but that doesn't mean they don't wear it.I didn't reply the others but I had to reply you because I don't like false accusations.When my daughter is an adult and dresses like that no problem I won't complain.Ifeanyija hope you are seeing this the last statement answers your question earlier.It is a free world after all.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Mr man please swerve I am liberal and progressive as a person and I believe people should dress as they feel like and how it pleases them.Yes it is ceremonial but that doesn't mean they don't wear it.I didn't reply the others but I had to reply you because I don't like false accusations.When my daughter is an adult and dresses like that no problem I won't complain.Ifeanyija hope you are seeing this the last statement answers your question earlier.It is a free world after all.
You think u are right? Are u saying he is wrong? he have a right to like or dislike something and it's nt ur business, it's nt abt liberal or progressive. Pastors in churches don't even need to preach again coz people shud behave and dress d way they like.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
vioment:
Is it his business how another person chooses to dress. Is it not conductors and mechanics that work and walk around with no zippers and ass/yansh showing half way anytime they bend down. Is it not guys walking around everywhere with singlets and no shirts. Our men live in hypocrisy. We need women to act a certain way but not when it comes to us men; then we remember tradition. If she's not walking around fully naked, she is not committing any crime; Even if she walks around 98% naked, is it your body. If she was foreign now, anything she does is big time.
You are truly a sensible man.I hope ifeanyija,FlamingREED,princedapace,pweshboi are all reading this.Ride on sir nothing do you grin cool including biggy26 I hope he read this.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifeanyija:
You think u are right? Are u saying he is wrong? he have a right to like or dislike something and it's nt ur business, it's nt abt liberal or progressive. Pastors in churches don't even need to preach again coz people shud behave and dress d way they like.
Carry your religiousity somewhere else.I don't like hypocrisy or people who feel they know more than others.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Carry your religiousity somewhere else.I don't like hypocrisy or people who feel they know more than others.
whats hypocritical here? do I dress naked? so until I congratulate naked girls u will know I don't feel I know more than others?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are truly a sensible man.I hope ifeanyija,FlamingREED,princedapace,pweshboi are all reading this.Ride on sir nothing do you grin cool including biggy26 I hope he read this.
a man who like seeing naked girls is sensible?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifeanyija:
whats hypocritical here? do I dress naked? so until I congratulate naked girls u will know I don't feel I know more than others?
I don't want to reply you but I feel I should.Nobody told you to congratulate anyone I only said your likes should be accommodative and understand that everyone cannot have your dress sense.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifeanyija:
a man who like seeing naked girls is sensible?
Read his post well again he made a nice statement hence my commendation of him being sensible wink
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So because this guy supports your view now means he's right abi? I till reiterate, if you're an icon or a role model.. God has given us the brain to know what is right and wrong. And in today's world exposing your body indiscriminately and in an offensive way is bad. Even the abroad that your supporter quoted have laws that prosecutes people that dresses in an offensive way. My point is still,,, what is bad is bad, it has no other word.. it's BAD
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

So because this guy supports your view now means he's right abi? I till reiterate, if you're an icon or a role model.. God has given us the brain to know what is right and wrong. And in today's world exposing your body indiscriminately and in an offensive way is bad. Even the abroad that your supporter quoted have laws that prosecutes people that dresses in an offensive way. My point is still,,, what is bad is bad, it has no other word.. it's BAD
Really I could tell you that morality is subjective undecided live and let live it is a free world. cool
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't want to reply you but I feel I should.Nobody told you to congratulate anyone I only said your likes should be accommodative and understand that everyone cannot have your dress sense.
I can't make people dress well, but I can criticize them, and it's nt ur business
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Read his post well again he made a nice statement hence my commendation of him being sensible wink
You need to read it again
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifeanyija:
I can't make people dress well, but I can criticize them, and it's nt ur business
Neither is it yours that was why I said learn to accommodate because your criticism may have no effect on them.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Really I could tell you that morality is subjective undecided live and let live it is a free world. cool
I understand where you are coming from. We have good and bad. But if we are to go by your rule of live and let's live, then I guess armed robbers, criminals and the likes aren't suppose to be subjected to backlash from the people too. Abi?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Neither is it yours that was why I said learn to accommodate because your criticism may have no effect on them.
you can also accommodate ritualistic na
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

I understand where you are coming from. We have good and bad. But if we are to go by your rule of live and let's live, then I guess armed robbers, criminals and the likes aren't suppose to be subjected to backlash from the people too. Abi?
The aforementioned are causing harm to people's lives so they would pay according to the law but I wonder what a lady dressing to please herself is doing to others.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifeanyija:
you can also accommodate ritualistic na
Read my reply to pweshboi your analogy doesn't add up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Blaq Signs Endorsement With Gulder / Uchechi Kalu: Comedian Ajebo Wife Stuns At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Shares Eye-popping Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.