Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (31632 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Nizguy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
leggo:

What do they have to do to avoid a guy like you?

Defender of Deceny

avoid me?? how and why? do I stink?
any way I'm not defending any1 here just saying is gud to be decent cos decency pays
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by leggo: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
solidman59:

Chief please go ahead and spread your hate man. If it makes you feel good. I wish you well

Admonishing someone perpetuating folly is not hate.

Be Smart
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by solidman59(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
leggo:

Admonishing someone perpetuating folly is not hate.

Be Smart

You were insulting, not admonishing. He only concurred to what Yul said. You insulted him without reason.

And I quite agree with Yul and him as well. All I'm saying is that it was needless to call him pathetic and all that cuz of what he said.

If you were standing in front of him, maybe you could have killed him. Stop the hate and be smart yourself
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by leggo: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
solidman59:

You were insulting, not admonishing. He only concurred to what Yul said. You insulted him without reason.

And I quite agree with Yul and him as well. All I'm saying is that it was needless to call him pathetic and all that cuz of what he said.

If you were standing in front of him, maybe you could have killed him. Stop the hate and be smart yourself

And you are also quite pathetic for agreeing with a sexist assertion.

Good day
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by solidman59(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
leggo:

And you are also quite pathetic for agreeing with a sexist assertion.

Good day

LOL. I understand. Now I do.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Liberalism and democracy continues Mr man everyone cannot share your beliefs.It can be doom to you but it can be a way for others.The only thing constant in life is change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert / Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" / Desmond Elliot, Annie Idibia, Chinedu Ikedieze, Mercy Aigbe In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.