Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (31633 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Read my reply to pweshboi your analogy doesn't add up.
u know it's bad u just us to accommodate bad tins coz u are a feminist. SMH
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The aforementioned are causing harm to people's lives so they would pay according to the law but I wonder what a lady dressing to please herself is doing to others.
A lady dressed provocatively is constituting a nuisance to the public. That's all... I can see no matter how I explain you'll never see the correction cos you must be one of those people that are always hell bent on their views. .y own is dressing provocatively is bad it's immoral, and it's simply not a good etiquette to the society.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifeanyija:
u know it's bad u just us to accommodate bad tins coz u are a feminist. SMH
I said morality is subjective what may be bad to you could be good for others.Please leave feminism alone no one is forcing you to be one.And what you used to associate feminism to what you wrote does not tally at all.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

A lady dressed provocatively is constituting a nuisance to the public. That's all... I can see no matter how I explain you'll never see the correction cos you must be one of those people that are always hell bent on their views. .y own is dressing provocatively is bad it's immoral, and it's simply not a good etiquette to the society.
I am open-minded hence my being liberal.There is freedom of expression and a lady dressing provocatively as you call it did not kill anybody and who told you they are constituting nuisance did they fight?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

Once again let me remind you that morality is subjective. cool everyone has their opinion so learn to accommodate those people who see things differently.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I said morality is subjective what may be bad to you could be good for others.Please leave feminism alone no one is forcing you to be one.And what you used to associate feminism to what you wrote does not tally at all.
its good for you, okay I understand
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Once again let me remind you that morality is subjective. cool everyone has their opinion so learn to accommodate those people who see things differently.
Their are people that sees nothing wrong with sleeping with another person's wife, there are some people that sees nothing wrong with going out with a married man and inflicting pains on his wife and kids cos their view is different. I believe you're among those in that category if I'm to go by your ascertion. To me the act is morally wrong and I'll never create or accept any excuse for a case that's morally wrong. Accept that what bad is bad and stop looking for cheap justifications to something bad. #My2KOBO
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am open-minded hence my being liberal.There is freedom of expression and a lady dressing provocatively as you call it did not kill anybody and who told you they are constituting nuisance did they fight?
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ladyhippolyta88:

keep deceiving urself
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

Their are people that sees nothing wrong with sleeping with another person's wife, there are some people that sees nothing wrong with going out with a married man and inflicting pains on his wife and kids cos their view is different. I believe you're among those in that category if I'm to go by your ascertion. To me the act is morally wrong and I'll never create or accept any excuse for a case that's morally wrong. Accept that what bad is bad and stop looking for cheap justifications to something bad. #My2KOBO
no stress urself, she will Neva accept, I know people like her
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Lol, please I'll implore you to go and check out the meaning of NUISANCE. you don't have to fight to constitute nuisance. Go check the meaning and come with another line later.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

Your opinion I cannot come and be playing God and tell people how to live their lives.To answer what you first stated do you know that there are some men and women who ask or have no problem with their spouses going outside.The thing is life is complex and you cannot see it from one angle.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifeanyija:
Asin, I just tire for her. Their are something's that are bad. And when u see yourself as an icon or someone that others look up to, then you have to comport yourself. Dressing half naked is wrong and she's been looking for ways to justify that. Mehnnn it's Sad.if we have half of people like her in Naija then we might be heading to doom-land
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

Lol, please I'll implore you to go and check out the meaning of NUISANCE. you don't have to fight to constitute nuisance. Go check the meaning and come with another line later.
You want to teach me English?I used the word nuisance to relate to what you stated so I asked if they murdered anyone.I know the meaning of nuisance Mr man.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

Asin, I just tire for her. Their are something's that are bad. And when u see yourself as an icon or someone that others look up to, then you have to comport yourself. Dressing half naked is wrong and she's been looking for ways to justify that. Mehnnn it's Sad.if we have half of people like her in Naija then we might be heading to doom-land
You were the one that quoted me.Let me inform you there are people who share my views and I am sure the world is doomed already.Everyone cannot believe or accept what you believe.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your opinion I cannot come and be playing God and tell people how to live their lives.To answer what you first stated do you know that there are some men and women who ask or have no problem with their spouses going outside.The thing is life is complex and you cannot see it from one angle.
My dear stop shooting yourself in the leg over and over again. You just said you can't play God simply because I came out with points that you can't rebuff. Hence your "not playing God" tactics. So why are their laws? Why do we one laws? Why do we crucify thieves, fraudsters and the likes? Ohhh I forget they physically harm right? But a young lady that sleeps with a married man is ok to you because shes not carrying a weapon abi? Hahahah you need an award for ( THE NUNBER 1 HYPOCRITE OF NL)
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifeanyija:
You don't know me so no need deceiving yourself you guys quoted me
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You were the one that quoted me.Let me inform you there are people who share my views and I am sure the world is doomed already.Everyone cannot believe or accept what you believe.
All we are trying to do is to save the world from the already doomed day that it's heading to... Nonetheless, people like you are the ones fuelling the engine for the world to head towards that 6000times faster. When something is bad, let's agree it's bad. When something is good let's accept it's good. Not trying to justify bad as Good. It's clear to the blind and audible to the deaf dear.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

My dear stop shooting yourself in the leg over and over again. You just said you can't play God simply because I came out with points that you can't rebuff. Hence your "not playing God" tactics. So why are their laws? Why do we one laws? Why do we crucify thieves, fraudsters and the likes? Ohhh I forget they physically harm right? But a young lady that sleeps with a married man is ok to you because shes not carrying a weapon abi? Hahahah you need an award for ( THE NUNBER 1 HYPOCRITE OF NL)
You said I am not ready to learn but it is obvious it is you.Don't you know that human philosophies changes your analogy is wrong and does not relate.I don't argue with insults so mind your language.Now tell me some laws that were the order of the day then are they still used now it changes.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

All we are trying to do is to save the world from the already doomed day that it's heading to... Nonetheless, people like you are the ones fuelling the engine for the world to head towards that 6000times faster. When something is bad, let's agree it's bad. When something is good let's accept it's good. Not trying to justify bad as Good. It's clear to the blind and audible to the deaf dear.
Liberalism and democracy continues Mr man everyone cannot share your beliefs.It can be doom to you but it can be a way for others.The only thing constant in life is change.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You said I am not ready to learn but it is obvious it is you.Don't you know that human philosophies changes your analogy is wrong and does not relate.I don't argue with insults so mind your language.Now tell me some laws that were the order of the day then are they still used now it changes.
Mam, I'll never insult you. I'm just trying to tell you facts but since you're hell bent on your views about philosophy and what have you. I'll gently and honourably drop my e-pen at this juncture. Just like ifeanyja rightly said. "It's of no use" #Bless
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Liberalism and democracy continues Mr man everyone cannot share your beliefs.It can be doom to you but it can be a way for others.The only thing constant in life is change.
Clap for yourself professor Mrs... You can be an advocate for unclad people for all I care. I'm done

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Muzanga(f): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Tex42:
ur Monika though...

I want to change my own Monika to Zamunda.
oya na wink
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

Mam, I'll never insult you. I'm just trying to tell you facts but since you're hell bent on your views about philosophy and what have you. I'll gently and honourably drop my e-pen at this juncture. Just like ifeanyja rightly said. "It's of no use" #Bless
You didn't bring in any facts you just brought in your sentiments.On a thread about Russia two nairalanders and I had an argument they brought in factual evidence and some of my views on Russia and Syria changed I would also end the arguments here.When you quote me. Next time try and be logical this also goes to ifeanyija.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You didn't bring in any facts you just brought in your sentiments.On a thread about Russia two nairalanders and I had an argument they brought in factual evidence and some of my views on Russia and Syria changed I would also end the arguments here.When you quote me. Next time try and be logical this also goes to ifeanyija.
Miss, I gave you facts about how being unclad is a nuisance to the society... And you feigned ignorance cos it doesn't go well with you right?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

Miss, I gave you facts about how being unclad is a nuisance to the society... And you feigned ignorance cos it doesn't go well with you right?
Those two nlders brought in same arguments and my views changed it seems you didn't do your homework well or was I ignorant?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Those two nlders brought in same arguments and my views changed it seems you didn't do your homework well or was I ignorant?
Well the question is left for you to answer. If u ask me nah who I go ask?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by solidman59(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
And you are wise? Really?
leggo:

Anyone who thinks like him is equally stupid. You can't be openly misogynistic and backwards and not expect repercussions.

Folly should not be tolerated .
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Nizguy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It isn't I am sure by now you would have come across my response to the guy who quoted me.In Swaziland the women dress barechested it is a part of their culture.History shows that exposing the body did not start today but since you started wearing the white man's cloth you term it indecent dressing.Everyone has a right to dress the way they feel it is not you duty to decide what is wrong.

U re right in ur own perspective...but have this at the tips of ur finger, "a half naked girl attract only a half naked guy". Unless u don't wnt a decent guy.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Some people cannot just mind their business angry is it your dressing? undecided As long as they are comfortable with the way they dress I don't see why others would drink panadol for their headache,people should learn to mind their businesses grin
you just stepped out of your business with this comment! Can't you just read and pass? After all the Op and Yul are comfortable with what they posted!
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by leggo: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
solidman59:
And you are wise? Really?

Are you?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by leggo: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nizguy:

U re right in ur own perspective...but have this at the tips of ur finger, "a half naked girl attract only a half naked guy". Unless u don't wnt a decent guy.

What do they have to do to avoid a guy like you?

Defender of Deceny
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by solidman59(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
leggo:

Are you?

Chief please go ahead and spread your hate man. If it makes you feel good. I wish you well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot, Annie Idibia, Chinedu Ikedieze, Mercy Aigbe In South Africa / Yomi Casual Gets Cow From Churchill As Gift / Yemi Blaq Signs Endorsement With Gulder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.