Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

is it Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is it Possible? (557 Views)

Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Is it possible to marry without loving? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is it Possible? by theNOISEmaker: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please i need clarification on this.
is it possible
1.for someone who studied science in his/her secondary school but offered religious studies and economics study Mass communication in the university?
Or
2.for someone who has already been offered Admission do change of course from a social science course like Economics to Mass communication?

Mods can you help me push this to the front page..
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: is it Possible? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
The Nigeran educational system is so messed up that they can offer any course based on bribes and connection or just to fulfill all righteousness

Secondly back in my day one could get a change of course form after 100 level not sure about now but I suggest you contact the schools students affairs building and find out
Re: is it Possible? by theNOISEmaker: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
lestat:
The Nigeran educational system is so messed up that they can offer any course based on bribes and connection or just to fulfill all righteousness

Secondly back in my day one could get a change of course form after 100 level not sure about now but I suggest you contact the schools students affairs building and find out
thanks.. I heard that in 200 level someone can do change of course but would have to Start over from 100 level which is not my problem. What's bothering more is the possibility of changing from a Social science course to an art course specifically Mass communication which i think requires Literature-in-English and i don't have that in my O'level.
Re: is it Possible? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
theNOISEmaker:
thanks.. I heard that in 200 level someone can do change of course but would have to Start over from 100 level which is not my problem. What's bothering more is the possibility of changing from a Social science course to an art course specifically Mass communication which i think requires Literature-in-English and i don't have that in my O'level.

Best bet would be to get in touch with the student affairs Dept of the school they will give you the mist up-to-date date info
Re: is it Possible? by theNOISEmaker: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
lestat:

Best bet would be to get in touch with the student affairs Dept of the school they will give you the mist up-to-date date info
I'll do just that.. Thank man

(1) (Reply)

Four Ways To Cope With A Partner Who Does Not Apologise / 6 Secrets On How To Have A Successful Relationship / Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.