Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? (10324 Views)

A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
i must greet ucheesy

how far, meet me for Abuja na e get something wey we need to Sedon talk, u know matter na,grin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

na WA for u oogringrin
u suppose understand the story nagrin
Lefulefu slide inn ee
cheesy

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Martin0(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy
see food see you oogringrin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by EsvNwoye(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dick seeing platform... Sex is really in high demand on both sides.

Who wants to see my Money?
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by fattprince(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Guys saying this Imapearl is not fine I think something is wrong somewhere that bae weu me I see set, fine call make sense. I wish we could meet. Imapearl what do you think. Can I send mail?
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lol.
I like the humanismike guy.
Straight to the point. And Bleep you all trying to shame him.
I mean guys why do we chat or bother to talk to this girls/holes.
We just want to get laid.
Besides the girl isn't fine enough for long term project.
Either she is a hit or not.
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Sugar97(f): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

No, leave am.. she sef won dey proof and form cuz one ordinary guy toast am... chai..

It's really not nice for someone u barely know to talk like that to u. It tells u that the only use he has for u is sex. And she probably wanted to be friends. I understand how she feels so I don't blame her for feeling bad. I'm just saying she should have just ignored.

If she wants to continue calling out, she may never finish grin grin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Kimcutie: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It seems the people defending him do it.Even his profile is funny.You are supporting the guy and calling her ugly as if you are fine.OP you should not have called his name at all you should have ignored next time once someone sends you a mail just dismiss it.
Hi Hippo grin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kimcutie:
Hi Hippo grin
Hey kimmy cool

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Kimcutie: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hey kimmy cool
Your moniker is funny. How's my queen doing?
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2018
Kimcutie:
Your moniker is funny. How's my queen doing?
Fine grin

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Kimcutie: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Fine grin
Alright my queen. I saw on your siggy, you explained the word "hippo" so are you fierce?
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2018
Kimcutie:
Alright my queen. I saw on your siggy, you explained the word "hippo" so are you fierce?
Yes Mr man but your signature is off it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Kimcutie: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes Mr man but your signature is off it. undecided
It's not my fault, I took it from a Bible verse. Don't tell me that face is like that smiley when you typed the above sad
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by MissRaine69(f): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Imapearl:
some guys are useless
sorry to say
you sent me a mail, I replied you
only for you to ask me if I wanted to see your dick
is that how you treat a woman?
that isn't right bro
besides what's so important about ur dick DAT u think I must see
Nlanders this not good at all

A boy sends you unsolicited pictures of his dick?
Don’t get worked up! Respond with “lol”
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Kimcutie:
It's not my fault, I took it from a Bible verse. Don't tell me that face is like that smiley when you typed the above sad
Why cancel Mr man? grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Kimcutie: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Why cancel Mr man? grin undecided
We were talking fine until you saw my signature then out of anger, you called me "Mr Man". undecided grin
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Kimcutie:
We were talking fine until you saw my signature then out of anger, you called me "Mr Man". undecided grin
I address men on this forum with sir,oga or Mr man I wasn't angry.About the signature it's in the book of Isaiah I have read it but I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Kimcutie: 12:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I address men on this forum with sir,oga or Mr man I wasn't angry.About the signature it's in the book of Isaiah I have read it but I don't believe it.
I believe it, 'cause we are getting there, thanks to feminism. Meanwhile am a boy(Man). A man will not be using a moniker like "Kim+cutie".
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2018
Kimcutie:
I believe it, 'cause we are getting there, thanks to feminism. Meanwhile am a boy(Man). A man will not be using a moniker like "Kim+cutie".
Everyone to their beliefs I wonder how it relates to feminism?Okay I will call you Kimmy grin.Good night wink

2 Likes

Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Kimcutie: 12:46am On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Everyone to their beliefs I wonder how it relates to feminism?Okay I will call you my Kimmy grin.Good night wink
Goodnight my queen. See you tomorrow, I mean later today. tongue
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by ilevic(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Imapearl:

just like ur ugly face abi make I hear something men r talking u come put mouth
Congratulations dear, you just got the attention u needed
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by Zhahovic(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Imapearl:
some guys are useless sorry to say you sent me a mail, I replied you only for you to ask me if I wanted to see your dick ...... is that how you treat a woman? that isn't right bro besides what's so important about ur dick DAT u think I must see Nlanders this not good at all
.. lmao I no fit laugh hahahah
Re: Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? by faruz: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Earthquake1:

who is this ugly mofo if that's you on your profile you should be happy you got a dm at all
the fact she's making it sound asif she's doing him a huge favor by replying DM is annoying... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? / Do You Still Love Your Ex? / Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.