Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

A Beautiful Story About Qur'an - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Beautiful Story About Qur'an (10195 Views)

Beautiful Story About Allah's Forgiveness / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Imam Abu Hanifah And The Atheist (beautiful Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by asadss: 11:38am On May 08, 2010
jazakhallahu hairan. its a nice post and lets keep on post a good message to be reminder for us and for non muslims to understand what ISLAM is all about. May ALLAH Reward us with ALJANNATUL FIRDAUSI.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by steadymind(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2010
Don't mean to Dis any religion. I've actually heard this story before and the bible was the book in that story.

Now, wouldn't it have been more truthfull and straightforward if the Granpops had given the guy some soap and asked him to go to the river and wash the basket inside out.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by namski(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2010
@ poster, good one. same story could be said of all holy books.

That is what they are there for.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by babonboard(f): 12:13pm On May 08, 2010
Thanks poster for sharing such a wonderful story
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Harus(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2010
Allahu Akbar.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 08, 2010
[size=22pt]IF ONLY ALL TERRORISTS DONT ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE MOSLEMS[/size]
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by damisky(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2010
my name is Ibrahim from ijesha

i wet do nokia PC suite to my PC
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by gentlegg(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2010
[size=14pt]Same Koran cleansed Bin Laden inside and outside? Same Koran cleansed all the Al-Quedai inside and outside? Same Koran cleansed Mutallab inside and outside? Lips sealed[/size]
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Jarus(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2010
damisky:

my name is Ibrahim from ijesha

i wet do nokia PC suite to my PC
Bros, enter here to ask your question: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-16.0.html
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by JaaizTech: 1:00pm On May 08, 2010
gentlegg:

[size=14pt]Same Koran cleansed Bin Laden inside and outside? Same Koran cleansed all the Al-Quedai inside and outside? Same Koran cleansed Mutallab inside and outside? Lips sealed[/size]

[size=14pt]Same Bible cleansed George Bush who has killed more innocent civilians than Bin Laden would ever dream of; Same Bible cleansed Adolph Hitler; Same Bible that Cleansed Harry Truman the American President that bombed Hiroshima; Same Bible that Cleansed Slobodan Milosevic that killed thousands of Bosnian Muslims; Also the Bible that inspired the Killing of notable Scientist: Galileo; Giordano Bruno; whom was burn on the stake;Socrates etc I can go on and On; but really it is not worth it. [/size]
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by trenchcoat: 1:16pm On May 08, 2010
ALLAHU AKBAR! (ALLAH IS THE GREATEST).Thank you very much, please ignore all bad comments and keep it going.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by sholasho(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2010
Allahu Akbar, The knowledge of God is the beginning of Wisdom
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by JaaizTech: 1:33pm On May 08, 2010
sholasho:

Allahu Akbar, The knowledge of God is the beginning of Wisdom
Wish I could have done that; anytime I am filling down I listen or read the Quran; I pray two Ra'kah of Salah; brother I tell you it is healing. Islam gives the solution to all problems; from making Isti'arah when you are confused to sleeping on your right side and reading Ayatul Kurisiyu to avoid bad dreams. I just wish I was a better Muslim
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Orikinla(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2010
Have you read Unveil Me My Love?
It is a beautiful story about Islam during the life of the founder.
Search for the links online.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by hdwada: 2:06pm On May 08, 2010
Nice story,
ALLAHU AKBAR! (ALLAH IS THE GREATEST).Thank you very much, please ignore all bad comments and keep it going.

They are entailed to their views, as long as they keep them as comments. Everyone has had a different encounter with different religions. I have had bad encounters with Muslims, in the same way have had bad encounters with Christians.  Coming from a family with mixed religious back grounds, I have found how to appreciate the good from both religions and try to bring my children up understanding these religions as was originally intended for the word to be spread by both Jesus and prophet Mohammed. And not how many today and in the history of the world, would like us to understand it from their point of view. Both Qur'an and the bible are filled with wonderful stories and like the poster has enlighten us with his beautiful story. Reading them does clean us from the inside with time.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 08, 2010
Its been so so long, i cant even remember, seeing an Islamic Post on the Front page. I dont see much of you guys on the Christian turf. Guess you guys are growing to the forum.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by elderbros(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2010
I love reading Qur'an. Infact its a tradition in my home. It purifies the heart and u feel entirely different fresh as a new born
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Princemuba(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2010
Allah is Great, with how pure and knowledgeable this story is, I can still see some fools we are trying to start a religious craps here, I dont know why some people can be so unreasonable in their comment, well Jazakum llahu Khaeran
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by AfricaMars: 3:04pm On May 08, 2010
Allahu Akbar!
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by abiolag(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2010
May Allah increases the wisdom of the poster
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by elderbros(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2010
Jarus:

Bros, enter here to ask your question: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-16.0.html
Jarus i'm a big fan, UR FAN
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by hamsfat: 3:24pm On May 08, 2010
This reawakened my interest in the reading of the Holy Qurian.It has been working miracles for me but this story invigorated me to do more in order to get more.I want my mind clean to forgive anybody that cast aspersion on Islam.I want my mind clean towards all that see all muslims as terrorists.I want my mind clean to all beings.O Allah!Grant me this
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by naijamini(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2010
JaaizTech:

[size=14pt]
Same Koran cleansed Bin Laden inside and outside? Same Koran cleansed all the Al-Quedai inside and outside? Same Koran cleansed Mutallab inside and outside? Lips sealed
Same Bible cleansed George Bush who has killed more innocent civilians than Bin Laden would ever dream of; Same Bible cleansed Adolph Hitler; Same Bible that Cleansed Harry Truman the American President that bombed Hiroshima; Same Bible that Cleansed Slobodan Milosevic that killed thousands of Bosnian Muslims; Also the Bible that inspired the Killing of notable Scientist: Galileo; Giordano Bruno; whom was burn on the stake;Socrates etc I can go on and On; but really it is not worth it.
[/size]

@JaaizTech
This is where you & those on the various other religious sides go wrong. What people of the world are interested in is not some "not only the people of my religion" argument when unflattering, at best, things are pointed out about your religion. What is needed is to state the TRUE position of your religion. Is Osama Bin Laden a true muslim according to the Quran? If not, then you the defenders of the true religion need to take the fight to him and his followers. First, state in clear terms to the world how the Quran is against Osama Bin Laden. Second, call on him and his followers to desist. Third, expel them from your mosques and your assocations. Fourth, bring the full weight of the law against them. Platitudes and such don't wake up the dead. It is not Bush that continues to blow muslims up in Afghanistan or Pakistan or Iraq.

Two wrongs don't make a right. From what I know about the Bible - Adolf Hitler was not a Christian (i.e. a follower of Christ). I don't think Jesus would recognize George Bush as one either. In one statement you condem both Adolf Hitler and the act that decisively put an end to his madness and that of Japan at the time - sure it was horrific but VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Jarus(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2010
@topic,
Nice story. Got so many simple, but illuminating stories like that.

As for me, I try to make it a habit to read Qur'an at least 10 verses per day, but admittedly, I've been quite unserious these days. Goes three days these days without reading Qur'an which is very bad. Only hope this story will jolt me back.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by maclatunji: 4:20pm On May 08, 2010
Salam Alaykum, I dey feel the positive vibes wey dey here, not minding some people with negative energy.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by serlijah: 4:31pm On May 08, 2010
quite interesting
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by COOLDK(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2010
Ina diina inda lahi, uwa-l-islam.
Al-hamdulilah robi l alamin
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Akosbaba(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2010
Fascinating,it turns out that a task deemed useless by the boy turns out to be a good less about the ways the Quran purifies the mind.ALLAHU AKBAR KABIRA
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by utotomi50(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2010
good for you
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by ochukoccna: 6:02pm On May 08, 2010
@ post,
Bullsh*t story! grin grin grin grin grin
Reading without application of what U have read is @ best tales by moonlight. tongue tongue tongue
Even a school kid knows that
Am not trying to diss the quoran; Never read it, Never will
Hope this post doesn't breed more Mutallabs seeing he -Mutallab 1- was said to be so engrossed in reading the quoran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? / Who Is A Dayooth (cuckold) Man? / Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.