Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,125 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? (2209 Views)

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? by Martin0(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
na only babes wey dey involve in the racket go vex with wetin i dey yarn nacheesy.anyway wen a runzgirl wants to get married na Jeewmen or naive men dem dey prefer to marry cos a naive man can easily be manipulated at their whimcheesy.

hahahahah hahahahah guy I go run from u ooo, some girls go dey vex oo coz this things wey u dey talk so, might just be affecting sombori u know oogringrin lemme go check my email first coz I don't trust those monitoring spirits especially the abroad base spirits toogringrin
Re: Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? by OriakuAmara(f): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Crap

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? by jeronimo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Some actually turn out to be good wives you know, Afterall e no get the bad wey she never see before she marry
Re: Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? by 2livescrew: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
OP if you are looking for a perfect person maybe you should let her go but if you believe that the most important thing in a relationship is trust then i think you two will definitely go far if you can both weather the storm together.
You can turn her around for the better and make her the kind of lady you desire,remember nothing good comes easy.
Re: Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? by Suffernomore: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2018
Martin0:

these new generations of nairalanders sef eh, juveniles everywheregringrin

if you can use the word "asslicker " to make a sentence with past participle involved and a two letters words of idiom, then I will accept you know the meaning of that word.

but if you and those who use the word can't do such, then stay out of the markets were eggs are sampled.gringringrin

I nor vex, Na challenge I only challenge you.

remember!!! "Syria "gringrin

Two faced whimp
Re: Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? by Martin0(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Suffernomore:

Two faced whimp
come o bro, why u dey vex like this sefgrin
una wey sef eh, nor con dey vex oo be a happy man abeggrin
Re: Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? by Suffernomore: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2018
Martin0:

come o bro, why u dey vex like this sefgrin

una wey sef eh, nor con dey vex oo be a happy man abeggrin

https://www.nairaland.com/4403247/lala247-shes-sick-it-seems

YOU ARE TWO FACED ! ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST
YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS, I HAVE WATCHED YOU ASSLICK THAT LADY FOR YEARS ONLY FOR YOU TO PUT A KNIFE IN HER BACK
WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH, DISGRACE TO THE MEN
YOU WILL BE CURED !
SUFFERNOMORE
Re: Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? by Martin0(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2018
Suffernomore:

https://www.nairaland.com/4403247/lala247-shes-sick-it-seems

YOU ARE TWO FACED ! ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST
YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS, I HAVE WATCHED YOU ASSLICK THAT LADY FOR YEARS ONLY FOR YOU TO PUT A KNIFE IN HER BACK
WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH, DISGRACE TO THE MEN
YOU WILL BE CURED !
SUFFERNOMORE

hahahahaha hahahahah hahahahah do you really know me, even the la-la doesn't know me.

I would have protected her, but hey I was always telling her never and don't use any damm lie to me but she did.

these are the same ladies here I see as Mary, not knowing behind the door was Judasgrin

bro wish my enemies more life ooo remember.

bro i can be very good to you oo but, u see a can be with a wife who bleeps around and comes home to tell me she bleepedgrin
Re: Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? by ubunja(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Are they? What are their difference with these pussy ass bitches on NL? cool cheesy

always with the most hilarious responses grin
Re: Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? by Suffernomore: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha hahahahah hahahahah do you really know me, even the la-la doesn't know me.

I would have protected her, but hey I was always telling her never and don't use any damm lie to me but she did.

these are the same ladies here I see as Mary, not knowing behind the door was Judasgrin

bro wish my enemies more life ooo remember.

bro i can be very good to you oo but, u see a can be with a wife who bleeps around and comes home to tell me she bleepedgrin

SHOW ME WHAT LALA LIED ABOUT OR ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LAURA ?
WHY DRAG HER INTO IT, I READ HER COMMENT , SHE CALLED YOU IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED THERE SHE DIDNT LIE TO YOU ABOUT ANYTHING. YOU DECIDED TO BRING IT TO NL, A GROWN MAN LIKE YOU , GROWN MAN ,
SHE DOESNT NEED YOU TO SAVE HER, PATHETIC FOOL.
SHOW US WHERE YOU TOLD HER NOT TO USE A DAMN LIE ? SHOW US WHERE SHE LIED IN THE MESSAGE (LALA) SHOW US PROOF
PHONE CONVERSATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN BETWEEN YOU TWO

YOU ARE THE ROOT OF ALL THIS .. THE LADY IN QUESTION WAS JUST REVOVERING AND HAS A WEDDING COMING UP. ALL YOU CAN DO IS HATE ! YOU AND THAT SWINE WILL GET WHAT IS COMING FOR YOU .

ENJOY
KING ASSLICKER , BACKSTABBER, IMMATURE FOOL

Re: Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? by Martin0(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2018
Suffernomore:

SHOW ME WHAT LALA LIED ABOUT OR ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LAURA ?
WHY DRAG HER INTO IT, I READ HER COMMENT , SHE CALLED YOU IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED THERE SHE DIDNT LIE TO YOU ABOUT ANYTHING. YOU DECIDED TO BRING IT TO NL, A GROWN MAN LIKE YOU , GROWN MAN ,
SHE DOESNT NEED YOU TO SAVE HER, PATHETIC FOOL.
SHOW US WHERE YOU TOLD HER NOT TO USE A DAMN LIE ? SHOW US WHERE SHE LIED IN THE MESSAGE (LALA) SHOW US PROOF
PHONE CONVERSATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN BETWEEN YOU TWO

YOU ARE THE ROOT OF ALL THIS .. THE LADY IN QUESTION WAS JUST REVOVERING AND HAS A WEDDING COMING UP. ALL YOU CAN DO IS HATE ! YOU AND THAT SWINE WILL GET WHAT IS COMING FOR YOU .

ENJOY
KING ASSLICKER , BACKSTABBER, IMMATURE FOOL

hahahahaha hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah kikikikiki chai so in your mind am an asslicker chai just BTW hmmmm no no nogringrin

I know I know ,let just me and my paddy watch and seegringrin remember hmmmm I just dey watch shagrin only Laura knows the reason am silent sha, use ur Alt I know and I know u viewing with mmmmgrin

chai the days are numbered sha, la-la knows it is a number counting on. A lady who knows what the features lay's down for her friend and decided not to say it, hmmmm chai it do remember How u always cry deactivating account's chai...

when hmm

and you got that hmmmm anyway sha am always ready for mistakes so I will get corrected shagringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black American Girls Are Unique Bitchy And Cool / Pls, Is This Real / Is It A Sin To Have A Concubine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.