Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

How To Win A Girls Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win A Girls Heart (523 Views)

Winning A Girls Heart (fiction Or Real) / Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? / Who Wins A Girls Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Girls Heart by Brabdy: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hello my fellow Nairalanders am having this problem need you guys to help me

Most girls I see, at first they kind of fall in love with me, and I can feel it in them

but after some time we have been together they kind of loosing their love for me

The first girl I meet Chinaza, same thing happen the second girl Precious same thing now were are kind of far apart

the one am with now she is kind of not showing interest, she no longer visit me as often as she does, whenever she comes around she don't stay long, and so and so and so on ....

Am just tired don't even know what to do.

Please can any reasonable Nairalander give me an advice.

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Friday 13th: Did Anything Unusual Happen To You Today? / dot / See What New Month Caused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.