Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Winning A Girls Heart (fiction Or Real) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Winning A Girls Heart (fiction Or Real) (495 Views)

Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? / Who Wins A Girls Heart? / How To Win A Girls Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winning A Girls Heart (fiction Or Real) by Tensteel412: 2:58am On Jan 15, 2020
When a lady tells a guy she wants him to win her heart, does it mean the guy should endure her excesses and even abuses all in the name of winning her heart. Whenever a gal tells me this ,I just feel she wants to take advantage of me. I feel staying in a relationship is more than enough work and someone is telling me to win her heart. Is the heart bitcoin.
Guys maybe am getting it wrong, I need advice
Thanks
Re: Winning A Girls Heart (fiction Or Real) by Ladylite: 3:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Oh no do not fall for that trap.

When a lady tells you what she wants kindly do the opposite. Such conflict intrigues ladies.

Never play nice or fair. Ladies like men they can not bend to do their bidding or control.

Always be ten steps ahead of her because you are the male and meant to be the head. She must look up to you. A queen without a king will simply make you a slave. Every queen needs a King not a king Kong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winning A Girls Heart (fiction Or Real) by Tensteel412: 4:55am On Jan 15, 2020
Absolutely, I tire for naija gals. Just because she has moni, she wan turn me into something else. She thinks am vulnerable and desperate. Most women are wicked. May God help them. I can never be a slave to money. Not in this day and age one can sit at home and make moni off the internet.

1 Like

Re: Winning A Girls Heart (fiction Or Real) by maak400: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Ladylite:
Oh no do not fall for that trap.

When a lady tells you what she wants kindly do the opposite. Such conflict intrigues ladies.

Never play nice or fair. Ladies like men they can not bend to do their bidding or control.

Always be ten steps ahead of her because you are the male and meant to be the head. She must look up to you. A queen without a king will simply make you a slave. Every queen needs a King not a king Kong
Woww... coming from a lady. I’m impressed wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Breakup In Relationships Or Divorce In Marriages? / The Two Most Popular Ways To Carry Your Sex Doll Is The Bride Carry / If You Created Giveaway Thread- These Words Are For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.