Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (42303 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
thanks dear but stomach infrastructure no be only my quality
Quality many like rivers of water
added advantage smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
you can change pic like fire cheesy grin cheesy
Nice pic ma
Thanks lolz.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:

added advantage smiley
abi
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Guy you can cook, your food look nice

I like your cooking skills

Mynd44 , Seun ,Lalasticlala come see Easter cooking way fit make FP

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:

cheesycheesy
so,I'm giving him 10/10.
he's really trying,his type won't bother eating food outside,so long the strength is there.I will train my male children to be like amani.tonguecheesy;Plipsrsealed
grin
Preshy561:

cheesycheesy
so,I'm giving him 10/10.
he's really trying,his type won't bother eating food outside,so long the strength is there.I will train my male children to be like amani.tonguecheesy;Plipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Unlike the noise maker that was disturbing us with pictures of rotten fruits he bought for his ajegunle girlfriend.
Fynestboi Dominique think (fp material )

Hahaha easy sister
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Unlike the noise maker that was disturbing us with pictures of rotten fruits he bought for his ajegunle girlfriend.

grin cheesy the height of savagery grin
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Uyiii:
if you like prepare intercontinental dishes for her, whenever she feels like, she'll still fvck your friends and complement it with a bj.
Like what the poster above said
undecided undecided undecided
Nice saying I appreciate it

I didn't put this thread up to compare myself with airforc.e1.
Airfor got his own way likewise me so there is no comparison what so ever.
I will advise you to check my previous thread before you comment, this is not the first neither will it be the last posting food thread on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Gofwane(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Guy, why are you lying naw?

You once uploaded these pinshures na grin
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by UDUJ(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
grin grin grin

I create this thread to show Airforce1 how best to please your girlfriend not by giving her or preparing Children food for her to eat.

Oga lefulefu here I come you can relate

Ladies out there if your husband or boyfriend can't boil water for you push him away from your life

#Money is not everything

Food is ready if you no mind join the best chef

At the bold face - not cool bro. Happy Easter cool

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gofwane:
Guy, why are you lying naw?

You once uploaded these pinshures na grin
haters everywhere I knew you will start bleep or nonsense by talking off point.
I am still waiting for IamSINZ to start his own

Pinshures you that cannot satisfied your woman not to talk of cooking da call my hard time cooking Pinshures .

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
UDUJ:

At the bold face - not cool bro. Happy Easter cool
enjoy brotherly
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Gofwane(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
haters everywhere I knew you will start bleep or nonsense by talking off point.
I am still waiting for IamSINZ to start his own

Pinshures you that cannot satisfied your woman not to talk of cooking da call my hard time cooking Pinshures .
what is there to hate about that weird food or your togo chic?

.... if i woz you slap ehn...

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gofwane:

probably both or hating because you can even cross boiling water level

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamSINZ(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gofwane:

No mind that idiot.

With him ugly face like fermented spit!
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamSINZ:

No mind that idiot.

we Don see fine bobo with heavenly face.

Still da confuse yourself

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamSINZ(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
[s]
amani63:
we Don see fine bobo with heavenly face.

Still da confuse yourself
[/s]

I never claimed I was handsome bro.

Now fĂșck off, go do whatever it is broke people do on Saturdays.
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamSINZ:
[s][/s]

I never claimed I was handsome bro.

Now fĂșck off, go do whatever it is broke people do on Saturdays.
I can't laugh my heart off

Broke guys cooks on Saturday lol

Make I no be too proud about myself

Being broke doesn't mean you are poor and jobless
Mind how you use the word BROKE

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Gofwane(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamSINZ:

No mind that idiot.

grin hahaha grin

No mind the drunkard and woman wrapper
Na only to drink ogogoro and cook for girls that friendzoned him e sabi
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gofwane:
grin hahaha grin

wait ooh if fine Bobo fine boys da talk this black creature will follow da talk.

If I wire you slap na

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamSINZ(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
I can't laugh my heart off
Broke cooks on Saturday lol
Make I no be too proud about myself
Being broke doesn't mean you are poor and jobless Mind how you use the word BROKE

You're brain dead.

Pray tell, what does it mean to be broke?

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
grin grin grin

I create this thread to show Airforce1 how best to please your girlfriend not by giving her or preparing Children food for her to eat.

Oga lefulefu here I come you can relate

Ladies out there if your husband or boyfriend can't boil water for you push him away from your life

#Money is not everything

Food is ready if you no mind join the best chef

You dey crase
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You dey crase
not like that
I was so angry the day you posted that food

How can you give your pregnant girlfriend such a food to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gofwane my boy

Thunder fire your left yansh this Easter
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
not like that
I was so angry the day you posted that food

How can you give your pregnant girlfriend such a food to eat.
Sorry but I give what I have .. I'm not a cook
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamSINZ(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gofwane:
grin hahaha grin

Oh, he drinks that poison too?

Lol, romance sextion grin
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamSINZ:

You're brain dead.

Pray tell, what does it mean to be broke?
broke is the past tense of break

If you can't understand that being broke doesn't mean you are poor and jobless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Sorry but I give what I have .. I'm not a cook
now you open up bro
Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dem dey beef even when we no post

Lmaoo

We don give them work
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamSINZ(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
broke is the past tense of break

Who be this guy seff? gringrin
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
now you open up bro
Thumbs up

Omo that your food go purge person
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Instead of this dude to just accept all the compliments and leave ehn cheesy cheesy
Now look at what he has caused. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Hits Guinness Nigeria With One Billion Naira Fine / UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.