Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (42295 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
JasonScolari:
You are indeed a great cook, but after she finish eating your food, she will be dancing nakked in my bed... So be fast.

That's a secret though.
jesuuuuu!!! I was laugh die for this comment... nairaland people una no go kill person.
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
DO YOU KNOW WHAT EASTER IS ALL ABOUT?
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by mKc9ET(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Airforce1 junior brother

or

Wanna be
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Pat081: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nairaland is now b cumin some 4 .... ......... wot is our own now
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by MightySparrow: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
After she ate the meal, ........hmmm?
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by VanNistelrooy24: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
GloriaNinja:
jesuuuuu!!! I was laugh die for this comment... nairaland people una no go kill person.
Lol, how do you do beautiful? wink
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
watin you wan do

Wooing abi
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by VanNistelrooy24: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
watin you wan do

Wooing abi
I thought you were cooking for your girlfriend. Focus on being a chef while she gives me the main stuff in the bed.

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:

looking for amani kinda bfgrin
i Can Cook Anything Including Human Being Pepper Soup o
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
I thought you were cooking for your girlfriend. Focus on being a chef while she gives me the main stuff in the bed.
hahhaha carry go bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
See as the food look like risual
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
DeadRat:
i Can Book Anything Including Human Being Pepper Soup o
see your life
You way insult one Nairalander in romance
You want destroy preshy561 life
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
GloriaNinja:
you Just De Advertise Your Instagram name On Your Profile... Are You Selling Hollandis on Instagram?

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mad post... If u like open kitchen in her name & cook different kinds of dishes with ur big apron, if she want fvck u up na ur kitchen she go use start.. Na who tell u say u fit use food hold woman for work?? grin U berra train ur pipe & blow ur bank acct & learn to be a G.. Stop all this cooking sh1t undecided
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
see your life You way insult one Nairalander in romance You want destroy preshy561 life
Ayam not Understand You
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
dairykidd:
Mad post... If u like open kitchen in her name & cook different kinds of dishes with ur big apron, if she want fvck u up na ur kitchen she go use start.. Na who tell u say u fit use food hold woman for work?? grin U berra train ur pipe & blow ur bank acct & learn to be a G.. Stop all this cooking sh1t undecided
the reason I will not reply you
Is because you lack common senses

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
the reason I will not reply you
Is because you lack common senses
Lol, well since u replied it makes u not only a nitwit but also a d1ckless goat who thinks cooking for his girl would tame her from fvcking all the other dozen pipes she juggling.. grin
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by pattern5: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Uyiii:
if you like prepare intercontinental dishes for her, whenever she feels like, she'll still fvck your friends and complement it with a bj.
Like what the poster above said, might not be his bed but his whole idea/assertion isn't far fetched.

more so, it baffles me when I see grown arse niggas come up with threads like this. you cooking for your gf, so what?
so we should now goan look for cattarh to fry abiiundecided
this only shows how often you don't do this and how intoxicated you're with this very act that's normal in a sane world/environment.
you even had the stupid effrontery to say 'if you nor get girlfriend, hide your face', like wtf, when did having a girlfriend become a national award/achievement??

to crown your stupidity, you had to compare yourself with airforce1.
kuku kill me abegcheesy

P.s: amani my guy, no strings attached to my comment, nothing personal at all.
you did put this up for peeps to drop their opinions and I did oblige to dropping mine.
Just that I don't really like what I hate.

the meal looks delicious, mouthwatering and inviting sha, cheers mansmiley

My brother we are all Nigerians, don't kill ur bro because he is stupid
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Lomprico2: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
grin grin grin

I create this thread to show Airforce1 how best to please your girlfriend not by giving her or preparing Children food for her to eat.

Oga lefulefu here I come you can relate

Ladies out there if your husband or boyfriend can't boil water for you push him away from your life

#Money is not everything

Food is ready if you no mind join the best chef

Dey deceive yasef! undecided

Unless d girl na european.
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by akmath: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Easther/girlfriend... I am not understanding...
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Barristergreen(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
grin grin grin

I create this thread to show Airforce1 how best to please your girlfriend not by giving her or preparing Children food for her to eat.

Oga lefulefu here I come you can relate

Ladies out there if your husband or boyfriend can't boil water for you push him away from your life

#Money is not everything

Food is ready if you no mind join the best chef

Me been think say na air force 1 dey open this stupid topic ooo.... I no know say another mumu Don join air force 1 ministry.
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ellabae:
I love guys that can cook. I need one ASAP.
cc amani63
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:

cc amani63
oga lefulefu unless she will bribe me out from my Togo girl way get front & Back page die

Ellabae if you are ready to bribe hit me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Barristergreen:

Me been think say na air force 1 dey open this stupid topic ooo.... I no know say another mumu Don join air force 1 ministry.

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 01, 2018
amani63:
oga lefulefu unless she will bribe me out from my Togo girl way get front & Back page die

Ellabae if you are right to bribe hit me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2018
DeadRat:
i Can Cook Anything Including Human Being Pepper Soup o
lol..lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 12:38am On Apr 01, 2018
greiboy:
That is true, but to be fair he called them here
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2018
We don hear you
Prettyyemi:
Nice one...
Pls tell other guyz ooo
Advise them well...
It's not only about sex ooo..
U guyz need to Start cooking for us oo
#relationshipgoals
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Divay22:
If you no get boyfriend hide your face..
Make i hide my face o
advert leleyi
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Teespice(f): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Unlike the noise maker that was disturbing us with pictures of rotten fruits he bought for his ajegunle girlfriend.

this table you are shaking has one nairalander on it.

hehehe. my hand no dey ooo.
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
I'm good, how about you?
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Ellabae(f): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
amani63:

Ellabae if you are ready to bribe hit me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol no o. I nor get front or back page o. wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Hits Guinness Nigeria With One Billion Naira Fine / UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.