Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (42282 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Ellabae(f): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
I love guys that can cook. I need one ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by inereunwa1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
kimbraa:
I've never heard that the way to a lady's heart is through the stomach(cooking all manner of delicacies to serve her). cheesy Nice one though.
now this is coming from a girl, @op shey you don hear am from the horse mouth no be only food them tey dey woo girls o you have to be STRONG too in the 'other room' as wellgrin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by inereunwa1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:
looking for amani kinda bfgrin
now that is me babegrin
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
kimbraa:
I've never heard that the way to a lady's heart is through the stomach(cooking all manner of delicacies to serve her). cheesy Nice one though.
I guess you got this right from my mind and I doubt he has done something like that before that is why he is obsessed with showing it to us.
Damn!
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
greiboy:
Instead of this dude to just accept all the compliments and leave ehn cheesy cheesy

Now look at what he has caused. cheesy

you no NL naw,you won't create this kinda thread without bashingcheesy

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by TwitterSpy4NL: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
grin grin grin

I create this thread to show Airforce1 how best to please your girlfriend not by giving her or preparing Children food for her to eat.

Oga lefulefu here I come you can relate

Ladies out there if your husband or boyfriend can't boil water for you push him away from your life

#Money is not everything

Food is ready if you no mind join the best chef
bro, can you put me through how you made the plantain porridge pls? I'd love to know how to prepare it
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by SuperSuave(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

There's nothing wrong in showing your girlfriend or wifey,how much you love by cooking for her.I promise you she will never never leave you for another guy even if the guy have big gun under his lags. wink wink cheesy

So as Easter is around I took the opportunity to cook for my girlfriend kiss kiss kiss (if you no get girlfriend hide your face cry cry cry )

What I have in the picture below is porridge plantain for this Saturday and Stew stuff for tomorrow.

Best chef on Nl (nobody born of a woman can take that title away.)
I like the porridge, it looks delicious. grin Put me through how you made it please
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
HolyTitus:
You've done well, brother... Abeg shey you fit inbox me my own share
no problem bro
Open your xender
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
SuperSuave:
I like the porridge, it looks delicious. grin Put me through how you made it please
for sure I will
Stay tune
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Uyiii:
if you like prepare intercontinental dishes for her, whenever she feels like, she'll still fvck your friends and complement it with a bj.
Like what the poster above said, might not be his bed but his whole idea/assertion isn't far fetched.

more so, it baffles me when I see grown arse niggas come up with threads like this. you cooking for your gf, so what?
so we should now goan look for cattarh to fry abiiundecided
this only shows how often you don't do this and how intoxicated you're with this very act that's normal in a sane world/environment.
you even had the stupid effrontery to say 'if you nor get girlfriend, hide your face', like wtf, when did having a girlfriend become a national award/achievement??

to crown your stupidity, you had to compare yourself with airforce1.
kuku kill me abegcheesy

P.s: amani my guy, no strings attached to my comment, nothing personal at all.
you did put this up for peeps to drop their opinions and I did oblige to dropping mine.
Just that I don't really like what I hate.

the meal looks delicious, mouthwatering and inviting sha, cheers mansmiley

Well served...
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by ObinnaVal93(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Animal..HV u cooked for ur sis(s) b4..u cook for woman..d world shud end abii..I guess u can't Bleep dats y u made dat comment
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
ObinnaVal93:
Animal..HV u cooked for ur sis(s) b4..u cook for woman..d world shud end abii..I guess u can't Bleep dats y u made dat comment
reason with your head and stop reasoning like animals
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by jashar(f): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
No vex amani. What the name of the dish you cooked please? Thank you.
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Unlike the noise maker that was disturbing us with pictures of rotten fruits he bought for his ajegunle girlfriend.

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
jashar:
No vex amani. What the name of the dish you cooked please? Thank you.
porridge plantain and stew dear
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Prettyyemi(f): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nice one...
Pls tell other guyz ooo
Advise them well...
It's not only about sex ooo..
U guyz need to Start cooking for us oo
#relationshipgoals

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by HolyTitus(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
no problem bro
Open your xender
ahh, i don't know if this my new Nokia 102 has xender o... I've checked the carton, i didn't see xender on its features icon; i hope I've not purchased its China version sha. I can't afford to miss that milionderful delicacy o

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
After u cook finish, na u go still drain am comot from her body... Nawa o
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Divay22(f): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
If you no get boyfriend hide your face..
Make i hide my face o
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by jashar(f): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
porridge plantain and stew dear

Oh yummy. Ripe or unripe plantain? Is it ugwu leaf you used?
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
How many gals still like the SIMPLE things? They are almost extinct sad undecided its quite sad. I love the simple things but few people cherish it these days. U give her roses bt she wants a Bugatti. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:
you no NL naw,you won't create this kinda thread without bashingcheesy
That is true, but to be fair he called them here
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
jashar:

Oh yummy. Ripe or unripe plantain? Is it ugwu leaf you used?
unripe plantain
Yes I used ugwu leaf
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
HolyTitus:
ahh, i don't know if this my new Nokia 102 has xender o... I've checked the carton, i didn't see xender on its features icon; i hope I've not purchased its China version sha. I can't afford to miss that milionderful delicacy o
open Bluetooth bro
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Mutemenot(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

There's nothing wrong in showing your girlfriend or wifey,how much you love by cooking for her.I promise you she will never never leave you for another guy even if the guy have big gun under his lags. wink wink cheesy

So as Easter is around I took the opportunity to cook for my girlfriend kiss kiss kiss (if you no get girlfriend hide your face cry cry cry )

What I have in the picture below is porridge plantain for this Saturday and Stew stuff for tomorrow.

Best chef on Nl (nobody born of a woman can take that title away.)

Op you try but you aren't the best male chef. Next time don't over cook your vegetable. Add vegetable when you are ready to drop the pot. I will challenge you soon. Weldone
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Divay22:
If you no get boyfriend hide your face..
Make i hide my face o
Divay22 longest time even my auto-spelling remember your name

No hide your face bae

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mutemenot:

Op you try but you aren't the best male chef. Next time don't over cook your vegetable. Add vegetable when you are ready to drop the pot. I will challenge you soon. Weldone
I see
So your eyes tell you I over cook the vegetable

No problem

Clash of Champion in cooking is welcome
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by AreaFada2: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nice fresh ingredients. Very good.
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Spidermon: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Uyiii:
if you like prepare intercontinental dishes for her, whenever she feels like, she'll still fvck your friends and complement it with a bj.
Like what the poster above said, might not be his bed but his whole idea/assertion isn't far fetched.

more so, it baffles me when I see grown arse niggas come up with threads like this. you cooking for your gf, so what?
so we should now goan look for cattarh to fry abiiundecided
this only shows how often you don't do this and how intoxicated you're with this very act that's normal in a sane world/environment.
you even had the stupid effrontery to say 'if you nor get girlfriend, hide your face', like wtf, when did having a girlfriend become a national award/achievement??

to crown your stupidity, you had to compare yourself with airforce1.
kuku kill me abegcheesy

P.s: amani my guy, no strings attached to my comment, nothing personal at all.
you did put this up for peeps to drop their opinions and I did oblige to dropping mine.
Just that I don't really like what I hate.

the meal looks delicious, mouthwatering and inviting sha, cheers mansmiley

I like as you take school that man.
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Qsscruz(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ellabae:
I love guys that can cook. I need one ASAP.
You will surely get one.. They read and shall read your advert.
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by daclint(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Airforce 1, just dey outside e money's compound looking for opportunity to take another picture him go post for nairaland , still una no wan make him concentrate .

Airforce 1 right now

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Ellabae(f): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Qsscruz:

You will surely get one.. They read and shall read your advert.
Hmmmmmmn no comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / NAFDAC Hits Guinness Nigeria With One Billion Naira Fine / UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.