Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (42291 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Who's that lady talking thrash bout the fruits

Your papa
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamSINZ:

Who be this guy seff? gringrin
I be Amani63
2027 IMO STATE governorship aspirant

5 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by BluntBoy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

There's nothing wrong in showing your girlfriend or wifey,how much you love by cooking for her.I promise you she will never never leave you for another guy even if the guy have big gun under his lags. wink wink cheesy

So as Easter is around I took the opportunity to cook for my girlfriend kiss kiss kiss (if you no get girlfriend hide your face cry cry cry )

What I have in the picture below is porridge plantain for this Saturday and Stew stuff for tomorrow.

Best chef on Nl (nobody born of a woman can take that title away.)

Disgusting!!!
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
They go mad a day without mentioning Airforce 1

Ndia'la
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Omo that your food go purge person
for sure na
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
My name in their mouth like toothpaste, everyday they got something new .

Na the OP wey him food look like a rejected sacrifice I blame

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
for sure na

Last time I ate something like that was when I got torn pocket

Hustle more bro

Bless
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Gofwane(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
wait ooh if fine Bobo fine boys da talk this black creature will follow da talk.

If I wire you slap na
I hear you.

But with all the fine bobo wey you dey claim, even this girl don refuse to date you upon all the money you spend on her. She just dunked you like basket ball into her friendzone tongue

Abi i lie??

Talk true and shame the devil grin

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:
My name in their mouth like toothpaste, everyday they got something new .

Na the OP wey him food look like a rejected sacrifice I blame
I just the observe you since
Now you got it all wrong
My food look like rejected sacrifice,I no blame you

Can you cook?
When real nigga way sabi cooking and da self sufficient da gist you better keep shut
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Even If I dey mind my business , dem go still call me out directly or indirectly
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Earthquake1: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Even If I dey mind my business , dem go still call me out directly or indirectly

Why are you crying?

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Last time I ate something like that was when I got torn pocket

Hustle more bro

Bless
anyone that believe in you or count on you is very mad person.

I doubt if you have ambition in life

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
I just the observe you since
Now you got it all wrong
My food look like rejected sacrifice,I no blame you

Can you cook?
When real nigga way sabi cooking and da self sufficient da gist you better keep shut

I've said it before that I'm no cook so I don't expect me to cook better than you ...
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamAirforce1: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
anyone that believe in you or count on you is very mad person.

I doubt if you have ambition in life

Please shut up

Bye
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gofwane:
I hear you.

But with all the fine bobo wey you dey claim, even this girl don refuse to date you upon all the money you spend on her. She just dunked you like basket ball into her friendzone tongue

Abi i lie??

Talk true and shame the devil grin
you see watin madness da cause hmm Gofwane
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by BluntBoy(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
broke is the past tense of break

If you can't understand that being broke doesn't mean you are poor and jobless

Funke!!!

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Gofwane(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Gofwane my boy

Thunder fire your left yansh this Easter
ah ahn boss, why you dey vex for me nah?

Is it because i exposed you by telling nairalanders that you are suffering from weak erection and low sperm count? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I've said it before that I'm no cook so I don't expect me to cook better than you ...

then when you see real food appreciate it and stop saying rubbish about it
IamAirforce1:

Please shut up

Bye
good for your fake and broke life nigga
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by IamSINZ(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
I be Amani63 2027 IMO STATE governorship aspirant

You sure you won't still be broke and dumb at that time?
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
IamSINZ:

You sure you won't still be broke and dumb at that time?
see this guy I pray Eagleline transport company carry you from that state you are to a state you will find reasoning.
Broke is not part of my life bro, I can't never be broke like this fake nigga within Nairaland.
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by majour(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
madridguy:
You need a qualify QC to certify your food. Oya DHL the pot let me access it tongue
Qc bro, are you in the quality line, if so, I'll love to speak with u if u don't mind
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by madridguy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Only Joking with the guy.

majour:
Qc bro, are you in the quality line, if so, I'll love to speak with u if u don't mind

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by wiringdpt(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
You’ve said it all, too many over grown kids on NL
Uyiii:
if you like prepare intercontinental dishes for her, whenever she feels like, she'll still fvck your friends and complement it with a bj.
Like what the poster above said, might not be his bed but his whole idea/assertion isn't far fetched.

more so, it baffles me when I see grown arse niggas come up with threads like this. you cooking for your gf, so what?
so we should now goan look for cattarh to fry abiiundecided
this only shows how often you don't do this and how intoxicated you're with this very act that's normal in a sane world/environment.
you even had the stupid effrontery to say 'if you nor get girlfriend, hide your face', like wtf, when did having a girlfriend become a national award/achievement??

to crown your stupidity, you had to compare yourself with airforce1.
kuku kill me abegcheesy

P.s: amani my guy, no strings attached to my comment, nothing personal at all.
you did put this up for peeps to drop their opinions and I did oblige to dropping mine.
Just that I don't really like what I hate.

the meal looks delicious, mouthwatering and inviting sha, cheers mansmiley

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by kapelvej: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
I thought you will grace with the pissure grin of the gurl that is going to enjoy this stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by dinocy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
JasonScolari:
You are indeed a great cook, but after she finish eating your food, she will be dancing nakked in my bed... So be fast.

That's a secret though.

show us the girl abi na yourself you cook for ??

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by amakadihot87(f): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

There's nothing wrong in showing your girlfriend or wifey,how much you love by cooking for her.I promise you she will never never leave you for another guy even if the guy have big gun under his lags. wink wink cheesy

So as Easter is around I took the opportunity to cook for my girlfriend kiss kiss kiss (if you no get girlfriend hide your face cry cry cry )

What I have in the picture below is porridge plantain for this Saturday and Stew stuff for tomorrow.

wow.........u r the bomb.........the plantain looks delicious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by dayleke: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
you can change pic like fire cheesy grin cheesy

Nice pic ma

You just confirmed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Uyiii:
if you like prepare intercontinental dishes for her, whenever she feels like, she'll still fvck your friends and complement it with a bj.
Like what the poster above said, might not be his bed but his whole idea/assertion isn't far fetched.

more so, it baffles me when I see grown arse niggas come up with threads like this. you cooking for your gf, so what?
so we should now goan look for cattarh to fry abiiundecided
this only shows how often you don't do this and how intoxicated you're with this very act that's normal in a sane world/environment.
you even had the stupid effrontery to say 'if you nor get girlfriend, hide your face', like wtf, when did having a girlfriend become a national award/achievement??

to crown your stupidity, you had to compare yourself with airforce1.
kuku kill me abegcheesy

P.s: amani my guy, no strings attached to my comment, nothing personal at all.
you did put this up for peeps to drop their opinions and I did oblige to dropping mine.
Just that I don't really like what I hate.

the meal looks delicious, mouthwatering and inviting sha, cheers mansmiley

You are unapologetically savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by BoweryGirl(f): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Unlike the noise maker that was disturbing us with pictures of rotten fruits he bought for his ajegunle girlfriend.

Savage
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by HolyTitus(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
You've done well, brother... Abeg shey you fit inbox me my own share
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Emaimo: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

U think say u sabi cook? U never jam better Akwa Ibom guy who go humble u for kitchen.

Hope ur babe no be slay mama who no wan dirty her nails for kitchen
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by David160(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Proudly single.... Next time cook something unique

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Hits Guinness Nigeria With One Billion Naira Fine / UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.