Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Men Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Which Do You Prefer? (3273 Views)

Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most / She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola / LET’S TALK: Dear Men, Which Is More Attractive – Big Boobs Or Big Ass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Which Do You Prefer? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Pretty face but very lose 'engine' and ugly face but extremely tight 'engine'

Which do you prefer as wife

Be honest
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Flowers95: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
My dear there’s nothing like an ugly girl in this life. With the right skin treatment, hair and makeup good food, any girl can be beautiful. A loose vagina is nearly impossible to fix. Either way men are so sex driven, I’m sure most of them will choose the second option.

6 Likes

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by nnatobryno(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Be honest

Are you not stupid? Just asking though.

4 Likes

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by falconey(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin I didn't know girls now come with "lose engine"

3 Likes

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by vybzkartel: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=nnatobryno post=66320301]
Are you not stupid? Just asking though.[/quote

Why the insult? @re you madt?
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by amakadihot87(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
falconey:
grin I didn't know girls now come with "lose engine"
........they need tightening

1 Like

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nutase: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kayan mata to the rescue.
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Wich one come be babes with loose engine?cheesy Martin0 come and explaincheesy.

1 Like

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Be honest

None. Both choices are unacceptable. I rather remain celibate angry
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Ebios(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Which one is "tight" and "loose" engine again na?
Ok......
Show me the pictures of the two so l tell u the one l prefer
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Flowers95:
My dear there’s nothing like an ugly girl in this life. With the right skin treatment, hair and makeup good food, any girl can be beautiful. A loose vagina is nearly impossible to fix. Either way men are so sex driven, I’m sure most of them will choose the second option.

shocked shocked At the bold face, I guess you've never seen real ugliness. The type that gives nightmares for weeks shocked

2 Likes

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Flowers95:

shocked shocked At the bold face, I guess you've never seen real ugliness. The type that gives nightmares for weeks shocked

1 Like

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Preshy561(f): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
I Reject Ugly Girls In My Life In Jesus Name. Amen Amen Amen. Fire!

2 Likes

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin grin
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by OriakuAmara(f): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Be honest
If you have nothing tangible to post, kindly go and mix uncooked beans and rice together and then start separating them.
It will keep you busy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by xynerise: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Be honest
Which are you?
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
Wich one come be babes with loose engine?cheesy Martin0 come and explaincheesy.

oh very easy, it like a babe wey go dey beg man to love her or be with her, more like side chic tinz....

I remember something, when I was dating my ex, it was never never easy for me in the first place, I had to ladies in school who tried to frame up some dairy stories in our dairy room just to kill my ex love towards me, and stories cut short sha, she babe likes me oo but guy I was always running and running...

imagine someone telling you she's gonna be ur wuwu coz she believes with that I might turn back..

but it was never never gonna happen, my ex was a crazy South African virpar ready to suck u down to your own gravegringrin o boy I have seen things in women oo infact see by a lady opening her mouth and her eyes I can tell who she is.

nobody, I mean nobody not even my own mother can escape my not knowing who she was right from birthgringrin

years ago I met one woman in kafanchan southern kaduna, I use to see woman begging men to leave their own wife and be with them, but it was more like a normal tin there but the Muslim law and religion condemn it..

well we can say a loss engin is more of like a lady with no hope of men coming to her, so it either she starts toasting men and also ready to fall prey to their demands or remain loss enginegringringrin

hmm o boy the person who used that word should be respected oo, that person has been exposed to womentries of lifegringrin
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

oh very easy, it like a babe wey go dey beg man to love her or be with her, more like side chic tinz....

I remember something, when I was dating my ex, it was never never easy for me in the first place, I had to ladies in school who tried to frame up some dairy stories in our dairy room just to kill my ex love towards me, and stories cut short sha, she babe likes me oo but guy I was always running and running...

imagine someone telling you she's gonna be ur wuwu coz she believes with that I might turn back..

but it was never never gonna happen, my ex was a crazy South African virpar ready to suck u down to your own gravegringrin o boy I have seen things in women oo infact see by a lady opening her mouth and her eyes I can tell who she is.

nobody, I mean nobody not even my own mother can escape my not knowing who she was right from birthgringrin

years ago I met one woman in kafanchan southern kaduna, I use to see woman begging men to leave their own wife and be with them, but it was more like a normal tin there but the Muslim law and religion condemn it..

well we can say a loss engin is more of like a lady with no hope of men coming to her, so it either she starts toasting men and also ready to fall prey to their demands or remain loss enginegringringrin

hmm o boy the person who used that word should be respected oo, that person has been exposed to womentries of lifegringrin
bro u never see anything pass me cheesy
that a side chic is begging her married boyfriend to leave his wife that na small matter na cheesy

what of a sidechic wey go hire assasins to get rid of her manfriend wife nko
wetin u go come call dat one?
meanwhile u never answer my question oo cheesy

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:

that a side chic is begging her married boyfriend to leave his wife that na small matter na cheesy

hahahahaha hahahahaha o boy I be wan escape ur question ooo, guy u smart oogringrin

loss engin to me na, "hoochie"

1 Like

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

gringrin

loss engin to me na, "hoochie"
grin grin

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:

that side chick own na small thing what about for Zamfara then when wives go delete their husband just to be with one Alhaji or Chiefgringrin

this one nor pass side chickgrin
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin
o boy my pack my wheelbarrow well,, this thread make sensegringrin
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

shocked shocked At the bold face, real ugliness. The type that gives nightmares for weeks shocked

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

that side chick own na small thing what about for Zamfara then when wives go delete their husband just to be with one Alhaji or Chiefgringrin

this one nor pass side chickgrin
i hear there is one type of otumorkpor in town now wey diabolical wives dey use on their cheating husbands.wen dem use am d man no go fit dey get erection if im wan nack im sidechicks.d erection go only come wen im wan nack im wife cheesy.anyway dat one about wives deleting their husbands to be with their rich boyfriends e don tey wey dat one dey happen na cheesy
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:

i hear there is one type of otumorkpor in town now wey diabolical wives dey use on their cheating husbands.wen dem use am d man no go fit dey get erection if im wan nack im sidechicks.d erection go only come wen im wan nack im wife cheesy.anyway dat one about wives deleting their husbands to be with their rich boyfriends e don tey wey dat one dey happen na cheesy

yeah true, it was fire to fire for zamfara then, or was it suya love, hmmmm if you as a girl I eat suya or buy suya from hausa man, guy na there ur wife or babe pass go oooo, them go just put Pepe love and her otongi go begin The always yawn for that Hausa guy mandigo, just only that Hausa guy own na she go dey like..

o boy life was fun and regid sha
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

yeah true, it was fire to fire for zamfara then, or was it suya love, hmmmm if you as a girl I eat suya or buy suya from hausa man, guy na there ur wife or babe pass go oooo, them go just put Pepe love and her otongi go begin The always yawn for that Hausa guy mandigo, just only that Hausa guy own na she go dey like..

o boy life was fun and regid sha
maybe one of dese days u going to tell me more abt hausa babes cheesy

Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:

chaieeeee guy abeg run ooo

na for North I first hear say sex kill person oo

see if u know u can't handle an Hausa girl or woman better run oo, those hajibs na just material on his own. have u ever wondered under the hajib..

but zamfara practice Sharia law ooo don't know if them still dey do am sef...

that time me and my Friends mistakenly go enter house of virginsgrin

to me I call it house of virgins coz those ladies are not to be seen except only by their husband who might be a king or Chief or some rich mangrin

o boy if I see chase wey those mumu abolished chase us eh..

chai we lucky sha
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:

o boy story just too muchgrin u Don see housa man dick before, One day try observ onegringrin
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

o boy story just too muchgrin u Don see housa man dick before, One day try observ onegringrin
wetin concern me with hausa men. I say u should tell me more about hausa babes and u dey talk abt hausa pingolo.na wa for u sefcheesy.
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
wetin concern me with hausa men. I say u should tell me more about hausa babes and u dey talk abt hausa pingolo.na wa for u sefcheesy.

hahahahaha hahahahaha I get why I ask you ooo coz u might not understand why some women go dey love themgrin abi e nor deny surprise yougrin
Re: Men Which Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:

u should know Hausa babes are sex killers nagrin

see never drygrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Mama Advertise For Church Program Dressed Semi Nude / Re: / Abuja Taxi Driver Masturbate Publicly As He Drives, Twitter User Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.