Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most (2565 Views)

Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex / Nigerian Man Call Out Slayqueen Who Asked Men To Sleep With Her For 50million / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by Sethgehydd: 9:13pm On May 07, 2023
lets discus It was Nigerian musician [url]Victony[/url]https://naijacrush.com.ng/tag/victony/ who sang, ‘all power belongs to your bum bum’ and highlighted the fact that many men are smitten with a big B$tt .

Men of this world are divided into two: those who love b$obs and those who love a$s. These men are always at each other’s throats about whose attraction is superior and more valid. lets discus a thread drop your comment below and follow for more

Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by PerfectStranger(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2023
Proud yanshashian. I love boot.y smiley

6 Likes

Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by kelspinall(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2023
booty

5 Likes

Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by fortunateme: 9:56pm On May 07, 2023
What is life with out bwest?

3 Likes

Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:28pm On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie, your food don come. 🤔
Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by Okoroawusa: 10:39pm On May 07, 2023
None... they should both be moderate

1 Like

Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by yarimo(m): 12:29am On May 08, 2023
Boobs 101%

4 Likes

Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:45am On May 08, 2023
Once i notice you don't have yansh, you'll automatically look manly to me. Ass is life.

2 Likes

Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by Edeyoung: 3:00am On May 08, 2023
Bwess oo
Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by Illegal1(m): 3:53am On May 08, 2023
Omoh......the beauty of a woman dey for her back side..

3 Likes

Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by CandidAdmin(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2023
Both should be moderate fine face

3 Likes

Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by JohnnA1: 10:02am On May 08, 2023
CandidAdmin:
Both should be moderate
fine face
Nice, though I prefer a little above moderate for the backside for a proper fraction figure (Numerator > Denominator) wink
Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by Benki003(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2023
JohnnA1:
Nice, through I prefer a little above moderate for the back side for a proper fraction figure (Numerator > Denominator) wink

I want to say something
Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by Streetmovement(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I love big booty

1 Like

Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by Dohn: 12:05pm On May 08, 2023
If u like, fyn as u fine, without a big juicy ass sitting on thick legs,,,, noting sexual can eva happn btw us
Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 08, 2023
The duo
Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by Danisaint112(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2023
Fine face, moderate back and front with flat tummy and atleast above average in height. That's what attracts me... I don't like one more than other.
Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by Incognito9: 4:04pm On May 08, 2023
Bweast issa life cool
Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:39pm On May 08, 2023
I'm an ass man. Ass on thick thighs is all I need a woman to have.
Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by samiabigail: 5:44pm On May 08, 2023
boob all the way cause I'm a bobmarlinans
Re: Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most by Kingabia1998(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2023
All the two both of them

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Live In A 3 Bedroom Flat! / xx / Can A Guy Date Two Blood Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.