Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) (91610 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by naijalodge(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
IjeleNwa:
All I see are anti-Nigeria progress comments.

If TSTV don't show sport,wouldn't you rather buy it for nigeria economy to grow so that your life will be better?

Will EPL sport feed your children and strenghten the naira?

Confused set of people.
with buhari as president, it still will not grow oga, nothing grows under that man, not even weed or grass.

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Acidosis(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
Some Nigerians will still fall for this..

If you guys really want something different from DSTV, there are alternatives like: MYTV, Gotv, Consat, etc.

Tstv can't compete with Consat yet, so it can never be on the same level with DSTV. DSTV is expensive, but the Channels are simply unbeatable!
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by ajaymina(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikeycharles:
The DTH company "TSTV" has finally rolled out it's highly anticipated sassy decoder to the general public.

pleas TSTV take your rolled out sassy blablabla to the nearest African country...Nigerians have moved on please.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
naijalodge:
with buhari as president, it still will not grow oga, nothing grows under that man, not even weed or grass.
you are right sir,I agree with you on the mention of Buhari.
That man is a gonner.......conman

But let help our self by showing love for our own TSTV..........! DSTV is robbing our future futures all the way from south africa
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
ajaymina:

pleas TSTV take your rolled out sassy blablabla to the nearest African country...Nigerians have moved on please.
Learn how to spell "please" before moving to your African country.

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by lacidi: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
So are they showing the Arsenal match today? Tstv marketers pls show us screenshots of the live match from your tv.

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by abbeytoyin: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Acidosis:
Some Nigerians will still fall for this..

If you guys really want something different from DSTV, there are alternatives like: MYTV, Gotv, Consat, etc.

Tstv can't compete with Consat yet, so it can never be on the same level with DSTV. DSTV is expensive, but the Channels are simply unbeatable!

Guy, do you have TSTV in your house? If no, please stop misleading people who are interested in this product. TSTV is far better than what you mentioned above. Stop demarketting TSTV please.

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by ajaymina(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikeycharles:
Learn how to spell "please" before moving to your African country.

[s]it's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt[/s]

Also check if the last one in green is correct... busy body

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by ajaymina(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
naijalodge:

LWKMD...
U made my day bro.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
ajaymina:

[s]it's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt[/s]

Also check if the last one in green is correct... busy body

Wow! You just spoke about your entire existence.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by adem30: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
It's late . I have gotten my FreeTv already
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikeycharles:
The DTH company "TSTV" has finally rolled out it's highly anticipated sassy decoder to the general public.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Jethrolite(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
you are a shame to Nigeria,we no beg you to buy before.... na by force to comment?
Fly
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by stainlesslamon1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
I prefer Tstv recorder to any other cables,if they can show live match.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Topmaike007(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Jethrolite:
Fly
Iwo no fly..
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by abdulhadi101(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Who was able to get tstv, should give us testimonies
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Jethrolite(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
Iwo no fly..
Wo ori nla rẹ kun fun shit. O jẹ ọlọtẹ.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Acidosis(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
abbeytoyin:

Guy, do you have TSTV in your house? If no, please stop misleading people who are interested in this product. TSTV is far better than what you mentioned above. Stop demarketting TSTV please.

I can't have TSTV in my house cos the decoder only exist on their Facebook page.

I understand you're doing your job as a tstv Marketer. But please, don't allow this "Man must chop" job of yours get a better part of you. You don't need a prophet to tell you that DSTV is the industry leader in Nigeria and the entire African continent. Those guys have exclusive rights to certain contents.

You think those tstv nollywood channels would show similar contents we have on dstv africa magic (urban, yoruba, family, etc.?) I bet your Manager wouldn't want to get his a$$ screwed over piracy and other illegality.

You think cable tv is like Alaba where you can walk in, buy any pirated "cassette" and play for all subscribers to watch from their homes?

Do you know how much dstv cough out just to show latest 2018 movies, the type you get from cinemas? Do you know how much went down on the deal between DSTV and ROK (Iroko)?

Can tstv give their subscribers ROK, or at least, something similar to ROK? Of course the answer is NO. TSTV's best bet is to stick with adulterated, old and abandoned 2011 movies. They wouldn't dare display 2018, 2017, not even 2016 movies

While others were looking for the nearest cinemas to watch Wakanda-kind of movies, others simply paid and watched at the comfort of their homes. Thanks to dstv.

7 years from today, no tstv channel would dare give subscribers Wakanda. Na law suit dem go use close una online shop.

Na customers I just pity pass in all of these, especially the naive and ignorant ones who think tstv will/can show them Big Brother Nigeria, voice Nigeria, MTN project fame, The Johnsons, Jenifer, My flat mates, etc.?

This is how it works: the most recent episodes of The Johnsons for example can only be shown on DSTV Africa Magic Urban. If you see The Johnsons on any other channel in the world, then it is not the recent episode (probably a downloaded version on YouTube or something). So why Urban shows, e.g., episode 58, tstv (after paying some dues in millions) MAY be allowed to show episode 10. Tstv can't be ahead because the plan is exclusive to certain dstv subscribers. People can't pay N6300 to subscribe for a plan, and then assume TSTV will just give you same content for free.

If na so e dey easy to show any content you want on a cable tv, then Alaba boys should have been able to own cable tvs with their over one million pirated movies.

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Topmaike007(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Jethrolite:
Wo ori nla rẹ kun fun shit. O jẹ ọlọtẹ.
ati Iwo no
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Mykl07(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
From the list of channels,I am not moved/enticed to spend any dime in purchasing this product
I still go for my metro digital and CTL,as a cheaper option to DSTv.Just wish they could be introduced in the LAGOS market.
TSTV wouldn't sell in the states that have CTL or METRO,very boring content.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikeycharles:
The sassy decoder is currently being sold at #3,500 and comes with a free month subscription.
monthly subscription is how much?
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by nams77: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cutehector:
mbc 2 wey dey show old movies repeatedly
So which chsnnel dey show current action movies
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by braimeddy: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Does tstv have an office in portharcourt?

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
For all the sports lovers and those haters

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
nams77:

So which chsnnel dey show current action movies

Bro, none of these wannabe dstv cable tvs (mytv, consat, tstv, etc) can show you current action movies.

Your best bet are the top notch MNet movie channels on dstv, and that's gonna cost you about 10-12k/month. Alternatively, you can download online from credible sites. If you're not downloading with a free internet service, then you're gonna waste your money. First, if it's not HD, you would get a very poor quality on tv. Secondly, to get one HD movie, you need at least 800MB.

Don't let tstv people lure you into a bad investment o. They can't show you recent action movies (they need billions of Naira with consistent renewal to get that right). Even DSTV, in spite its huge market share, can't show every subscriber except those that can cough 10k+ monthly.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Acidosis:

Bro, none of these wannabe dstv cable tvs (mytv, consat, tstv, etc) can show you current action movies.

Your best bet are the top notch MNet movie channels on dstv, and that's gonna cost you about 10-12k/month. Alternatively, you can download online from credible sites. If you're not downloading with a free internet service, then you're gonna waste your money. First, if it's not HD, you would get a very poor quality on tv. Secondly, to get one HD movie, you need at least 800MB.

Don't let tstv people lure you into a bad investment o. They can't show you recent action movies (they need billions of Naira with consistent renewal to get that right). Wven DSTV, in spite its huge market share, can't show every subscriber except those that can cough 10k+ monthly.
Shut the fvck up you oversized ogre who has nothing better to say, you can go keep having your ménage et trois with dsthieves, gotv.

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
braimeddy:
Does tstv have an office in portharcourt?
Yes they do.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by braimeddy: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pls can u tell me the address?
mikeycharles:
Yes they do.

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by nams77: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Acidosis:

Don't let tstv people lure you into a bad investment o. They can't show you recent action movies (they need billions of Naira with consistent renewal to get that right). Even DSTV, in spite its huge market share, can't show every subscriber except those that can cough 10k+ monthly.
Tnx for the great info. But can u throw more light on this downloading stuff pls, tnx
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikeycharles:
For all the sports lovers and those haters
Thank You For Clarifying, but please when did you buy yours?
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
braimeddy:
Pls can u tell me the address?
Please visit TSTVafrica.com for more

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by braimeddy: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikeycharles:
Please visit TSTVafrica.com for more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification / Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos)