Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) (91577 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Mrrespect(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Acidosis:

Trash of the year!!

I can't have TSTV in my house cos the decoder only exist on their Facebook page.

I understand you're doing your job as a tstv Marketer. But please, don't allow this "Man must chop" job of yours get a better part of you. You don't need a prophet to tell you that DSTV is the industry leader in Nigeria and the entire African continent. Those guys have exclusive rights to certain contents.

You think those tstv nollywood channels would show similar contents we have on dstv africa magic (urban, yoruba, family, etc.?) I bet your Manager wouldn't want to get his a$$ screwed over piracy and other illegality.

Trash of the year!!

You think cable tv is like Alaba where you can walk in, buy any pirated "cassette" and play for all subscribers to watch from their homes?

Do you know how much dstv cough out just to show latest 2018 movies, the type you get from cinemas? Do you know how much went down on the deal between DSTV and ROK (Iroko)?

Can tstv give their subscribers ROK, or at least, something similar to ROK? Of course the answer is NO. TSTV's best bet is to stick with adulterated, old and abandoned 2011 movies. They wouldn't dare display 2018, 2017, not even 2016 movies

While others were looking for the nearest cinemas to watch Wakanda-kind of movies, others simply paid and watched at the comfort of their homes. Thanks to dstv.

7 years from today, no tstv channel would dare give subscribers Wakanda. Na law suit dem go use close una online shop.

Na customers I just pity pass in all of these, especially the naive and ignorant ones who think tstv will/can show them Big Brother Nigeria, voice Nigeria, MTN project fame, The Johnsons, Jenifer, My flat mates, etc.?

This is how it works: the most recent episodes of The Johnsons for example can only be shown on DSTV Africa Magic Urban. If you see The Johnsons on any other channel in the world, then it is not the recent episode (probably a downloaded version on YouTube or something). So why Urban shows, e.g., episode 58, tstv (after paying some dues in millions) MAY be allowed to show episode 10. Tstv can't be ahead because the plan is exclusive to certain dstv subscribers. People can't pay N6300 to subscribe for a plan, and then assume TSTV will just give you same content for free.

If na so e dey easy to show any content you want on a cable tv, then Alaba boys should have been able to own cable tvs with their over one million pirated movies.

grin grin
Trash of the year
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Acidosis:

I can't have TSTV in my house cos the decoder only exist on their Facebook page.

I understand you're doing your job as a tstv Marketer. But please, don't allow this "Man must chop" job of yours get a better part of you. You don't need a prophet to tell you that DSTV is the industry leader in Nigeria and the entire African continent. Those guys have exclusive rights to certain contents.

You think those tstv nollywood channels would show similar contents we have on dstv africa magic (urban, yoruba, family, etc.?) I bet your Manager wouldn't want to get his a$$ screwed over piracy and other illegality.

You think cable tv is like Alaba where you can walk in, buy any pirated "cassette" and play for all subscribers to watch from their homes?

Do you know how much dstv cough out just to show latest 2018 movies, the type you get from cinemas? Do you know how much went down on the deal between DSTV and ROK (Iroko)?

Can tstv give their subscribers ROK, or at least, something similar to ROK? Of course the answer is NO. TSTV's best bet is to stick with adulterated, old and abandoned 2011 movies. They wouldn't dare display 2018, 2017, not even 2016 movies

While others were looking for the nearest cinemas to watch Wakanda-kind of movies, others simply paid and watched at the comfort of their homes. Thanks to dstv.

7 years from today, no tstv channel would dare give subscribers Wakanda. Na law suit dem go use close una online shop.

Na customers I just pity pass in all of these, especially the naive and ignorant ones who think tstv will/can show them Big Brother Nigeria, voice Nigeria, MTN project fame, The Johnsons, Jenifer, My flat mates, etc.?

This is how it works: the most recent episodes of The Johnsons for example can only be shown on DSTV Africa Magic Urban. If you see The Johnsons on any other channel in the world, then it is not the recent episode (probably a downloaded version on YouTube or something). So why Urban shows, e.g., episode 58, tstv (after paying some dues in millions) MAY be allowed to show episode 10. Tstv can't be ahead because the plan is exclusive to certain dstv subscribers. People can't pay N6300 to subscribe for a plan, and then assume TSTV will just give you same content for free.

If na so e dey easy to show any content you want on a cable tv, then Alaba boys should have been able to own cable tvs with their over one million pirated movies.

grin grin
Oga, I still prefer mbc2, mbc2 action. And mbc2 4 to any bleeped up dstv m net series. Universal HD aviation whatever they call it... You can't compare mbc2, mbc action, mbc 4 to ordinary m net. No try am. Dunno for others. For me I don't want frican magic so I don't need the so called Johnsons. Etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
All the cahnnels and programs you took time to mention here hve never been the determinant of success for satellite TV operators here in Nigeria. The koko has been sport and sport.

Punters are not looking for where to see Johnson or Doe but matches and now they have alternative to the existing platform.

Tstv never told anyone they are coming to displace dstv but to be an alternative. They are going to have their market shares with sport enthusiast if they get their agreement with Bein TV right then added to their IpTv, one can say their winning formula is complete..... With Mainone ready to use them as a launch pad to off load their data service to the entire country, they can't go anyother way but up.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. By the way, with their IpTv all the programs you mentioned can be viewed.

Acidosis:

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Acidosis(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
CHESTER48:
Oga, I still prefer mbc2, mbc2 action. And mbc2 4 to any bleeped up dstv m net series. Universal HD aviation whatever they call it... You can't compare mbc2, mbc action, mbc 4 to ordinary m net. No try am. Dunno for others. For me I don't want frican magic so I don't need the so called Johnsons. Etc.

So tstv is going to give Nigerians mbc2, mbc2 action, etc for 2k, 3k?

Have you checked the updated tstv channels? Even bein tv has been removed, following the shameful show of illegality.

I don't think tstv would want to illegally boycott transmissions again by showing you mbc2 (Channel covers only North Africa and Middle East). I may be wrong though.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Acidosis:

So tstv is going to give Nigerians mbc2, mbc2 action, etc for 2k, 3k?

Have you checked the updated tstv channels? Even bein tv has been removed, following the shameful show of illegality.

I don't think tstv would want to illegally boycott transmissions again by showing you mbc2 (Channel covers only North Africa and Middle East). I may be wrong though.

You be ignoramuses..... First grade Ekpa.... Bein Sport is same as grande sport. Bein Sport picture is rebroadcast as grande sport. Na so una go dey advertise una ignorance like badge of honour

7 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Acidosis:

grin grin
E pain am well well to write this long epistle, NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO BUY TSTV; So why are you more pressed than a space bar grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Acidosis(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
All the cahnnels and programs you took time to mention here hve never been the determinant of success for satellite TV operators here in Nigeria. The koko has been sport and sport.

Punters are not looking for where to see Johnson or Doe but matches and now they have alternative to the existing platform.

Tstv never told anyone they are coming to displace dstv but to be an alternative. They are going to have their market shares with sport enthusiast if they get their agreement with Bein TV right then added to their IpTv, one can say their winning formula is complete..... With Mainone ready to use them as a launch pad to off load their data service to the entire country, they can't go anyother way but up.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. By the way, with their IpTv all the programs you mentioned can be viewed.

One thing about you tstv enthusiasts is that you guys make more promises than even the CEO and executives of TSTV. Same way proBuhari enthusiasts made promises that were completely alien to the old man.

My advice for you is to expect less. Cable TV is not some form of unregulated industry.

Lastly, punters are not the main determinants of dstv's success rate. More Nigerians have subscribed recently to see BBN. Naija punters don't subscribe, only rely on viewing centres and bars. If DSTV had relied on naija punters all along, the company would have gone into extinction.

A lot of people subscribe to see Telemundo, The Johnsons, Channels TV, BBC, even Africa Magic Yoruba.

I have been paying #6300 for a while to see these programmes: The amazing race, cake boss, the voice, mystery diners, fear factor, ROK (channel), etc., and I'm not even crazy about football or movies. Apart from ROK (where I get to see the some very recent Naija movies you can find anywhere), others are purely entertainment.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Acidosis(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

You be ignoramuses..... First grade Ekpa.... Bein Sport is same as grande sport. Bein Sport picture is rebroadcast as grande sport. Na so una go dey advertise una ignorance like badge of honour

Like Buhari people, no one can convince you.

Enjoy your tstv and your free 10GB monthly
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Acidosis:

One thing about you tstv enthusiasts is that you guys make more promises than even the CEO and executives of TSTV. Same way proBuhari enthusiasts made promises that were completely alien to the old man.

My advice for you is to expect less. Cable TV is not some form of unregulated industry.

Lastly, punters are not the main determinants of dstv's success rate. More Nigerians have subscribed recently to see BBN. Naija punters don't subscribe, only rely on viewing centres and bars. If DSTV had relied on naija punters all along, the company would have gone into extinction.

A lot of people subscribe to see Telemundo, The Johnsons, Channels TV, BBC, even Africa Magic Yoruba.

I have been paying #6300 to see these programmes: The amazing race, cake boss, the voice, mystery diners, fear factor, ROK, etc., I'm not even crazy about football or movies.

All the programs you mentioned put together doesn't come up £10m but just EPL cost dstv over £200m pounds...and they didn't wait for the current rights to expire before renewing it...... That should tell you something.

Channels TV and BBC are not exclusively on dstv....find something else to discuss...telemundo has never been watched in my house because my wife is not a TV person. She works and don't have time for such nonsense. And I can't imagine myself wasting time on such meaningless and trivial issues
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Acidosis:

Yes ooo. With that 10g from main one na to just open anything channel of my choice from dstv...after all, how many hours do I have for TV... Once I see channels.tv for news ..na sport if I get the time and then music
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Acidosis:

Instead of you to just admit that tstv broke your heart by not adding the data and wifi thingy...

You are here spewing trash and wailing over the issue....

Move on bro... even if you don't buy their "trash of the year".... others would....

And if you end up buying it maybe after they keep to their initial promises.... na lightning go strike you....

Lubbish somebody...

Quote me wrong and die of heartache...
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Gr8amechi: 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
lacidi:

Oga, Canal+ does not broadcast EPL in Nigeria. They have broadcast rights in French speaking west African countries. Please google is your friend. We are talking of Nigeria here and not francophone West Africa. Please note the difference.
Is Nigeria in West Africa or not?? Rights are given based on regions, what you can say is canal+ can only broadcast in French hence if you want to use it it must be in French.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by ollah2: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Acidosis:

Bro, none of these wannabe dstv cable tvs (mytv, consat, tstv, etc) can show you current action movies.

Your best bet are the top notch MNet movie channels on dstv, and that's gonna cost you about 10-12k/month. Alternatively, you can download online from credible sites. If you're not downloading with a free internet service, then you're gonna waste your money. First, if it's not HD, you would get a very poor quality on tv. Secondly, to get one HD movie, you need at least 800MB.

Don't let tstv people lure you into a bad investment o. They can't show you recent action movies (they need billions of Naira with consistent renewal to get that right). Even DSTV, in spite its huge market share, can't show every subscriber except those that can cough 10k+ monthly.

Keep quiet. CTL shows latest action movies
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Gr8amechi: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
lacidi:

Oga, Canal+ does not broadcast EPL in Nigeria. They have broadcast rights in French speaking west African countries. Please google is your friend. We are talking of Nigeria here and not francophone West Africa. Please note the difference.
Is Nigeria in West Africa or not?? Rights are given based on regions, what you can say is canal+ can only broadcast in French hence if you want to use it it must be in French.

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by lacidi: 12:14am On Apr 02, 2018
Gr8amechi:

People like you never want to learn, that’s the problem. Let me break it down again. Canal+ does not have the right to broadcast EPL to Nigeria. For EPL rights, Nigeria is considered a separate entity. This was as a result of the issue that arose during the time of HiTV when the minister of communication, Francis Nweke, petitioned to Premier League requesting that Nigeria be unbundled form the sub Saharan African bouquet. Since then Nigeria is treated as a separate region. That is why you have specific Supersports channels for Nigeria different from the normal Supersports channels that are transmitted to other west African countries like Ghana etc. e.g there is SS3N, SS5N etc. The N stands for Nigeria. There is no other country in sub Saharan Africa that has the countries name attached to its Supersports channels. Hope this clarifies.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Lmao

I see a lot of hopeless people here. Like it or not, most South African companies will continue to dominate una promise and fail companies and political elites.

Sadly, you hopeless lots will never admit the uselessness of your business environment. New entrants don't thrive by simply hating on a dominant company in the industry. But of course, I don't expect anything less from people who voted a perpetual scammer and tyrant as president, and people who believed MMM was going to come back after one year of feeding fat on your treasury.

I see one hopeless person cursing his family members over a very frank and sincere post of mine. I wouldn't blame you though, I'm sure if I check your history here, you would be among those mumu who believed the resurrected NITEL (now Ntel) was going to displace MTN grin and give you 50GB data for N100. On to say na your papa get bandwidth na grin grin

Don't go and work oo, be looking for a company that will boycott transmissions meant for North Africa and UAE for you at N20 per month.. Ode!

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Acidosis:
Lmao

I see a lot of hopeless people here. Like it or not, most South African companies will continue to dominate una promise and fail companies and political elites.

Sadly, you hopeless lots will never admit the uselessness of your business environment. New entrants don't thrive by simply hating on a dominant company in the industry. But of course, I don't expect anything less from people who voted a perpetual scammer and tyrant as president, and people who believed MMM was going to come back after one year of feeding fat on your treasury.

I see one hopeless person cursing his family members over a very frank and sincere post of mine. I wouldn't blame you though, I'm sure if I check your history here, you would be among those mumu who believed the resurrected NITEL (now Ntel) was going to displace MTN grin and give you 50GB data for N100. On to say na your papa get bandwidth na grin grin

Don't go and work oo, be looking for a company that will boycott transmissions meant for North Africa and UAE for you at N20 per month.. Ode!
Kai that data still dey pain my guy #kpele

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by happykidArotiba(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2018
mikeycharles:
The 3500 is it with the Dish too
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by texazzpete(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2018
olobemotors:

were u part of those paid?
how come u know so much!!!
pls let's support our own.

How can I be on TSTv’s payroll yet be so critical of the company?

Try to appreciate those that sacrificed to pay for your education. Flee from inane comments, please.

‘Let’s support our own’

If only TSTV had this mantra in mind when they lied to Nigerians repeatedly last year!
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Gr8amechi: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2018
lacidi:

People like you never want to learn, that’s the problem. Let me break it down again. Canal+ does not have the right to broadcast EPL to Nigeria. For EPL rights, Nigeria is considered a separate entity. This was as a result of the issue that arose during the time of HiTV when the minister of communication, Francis Nweke, petitioned to Premier League requesting that Nigeria be unbundled form the sub Saharan African bouquet. Since then Nigeria is treated as a separate region. That is why you have specific Supersports channels for Nigeria different from the normal Supersports channels that are transmitted to other west African countries like Ghana etc. e.g there is SS3N, SS5N etc. The N stands for Nigeria. There is no other country in sub Saharan Africa that has the countries name attached to its Supersports channels. Hope this clarifies.

Hope you saw attached photos of the areas that canal+ covers, sometimes you may have Alot of knowledge but definitely can't know it all, canal+ specifically stated Nigeria as part of their coverage
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Lampert505(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2018
How much dem sell am with decoder
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by texazzpete(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Gr8amechi:

You are sadly mistaken. Rights are not strictly awarded based on region. In fact, on the premier league website, they are VERY clear on the fact that Supersport has exclusive broadcast rights for the EPL in Nigeria.

Check for yourself.

https://www.premierleague.com/broadcast-schedules

That Wikipedia article just grouped the broadcast rights according to region for legibility.

The only exception to this is the FTA rights to show just ONE EPL game per weekend that Kwese TV owns, across 30 African countries.

The likes of CTL and Metro digital in the SS and SE are small fry that DSTV doesn’t really bother fighting. Either that or they’ve reached a settlement with multichoice. Have you ever wondered why not a single one of those cable operators have ever come out with a newspaper or TV advert touting availability of live EPL?

TSTV sealed their own damn coffins when they went to town blabbing about how they’d deliver EPL to Nigerians, something the guy in charge - who was once brought before the EFCC for allegedly using dud Cheques - knew was 100% illegal.

But don’t let us stop you people from your fruitless hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2018
happykidArotiba:
The 3500 is it with the Dish too
Yes, it comes with the dish.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by playboy99(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2018
pls what about installers and how much do they colect
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by lacidi: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Gr8amechi:

Hope you saw attached photos of the areas that canal+ covers, sometimes you may have Alot of knowledge but definitely can't know it all, canal+ specifically stated Nigeria as part of their coverage
You still want to continue arguing. Canal+ is like Supersports. They transmit several sports events on the various Canal+ channels. They have the French league and other football events. So Canal+ can actually sell viewing rights to Nigerians for those leagues. However they cannot sell the EPL bouquet to Nigerians. It's just like when Hitv was transmitting EPL in Nigeria. It did not stop Supersports from also transmitting to Nigeria, but not the channels that show EPL i.e SS3, SS5 etc.

If I want to watch EPL on Canal+ in Nigeria, I can go to Togo or Cameroun and buy Canal decoder and pay the subscription. Then I can take the decoder to my house in Nigeria and be watching. However, the difference here is that the subscription is being paid in Togo. I can do that because it is in the privacy of my house and not for commercial consumption. I hope I have clarified.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Gr8amechi: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2018
lacidi:

You still want to continue arguing. Canal+ is like Supersports. They transmit several sports events on the various Canal+ channels. They have the French league and other football events. So Canal+ can actually sell viewing rights to Nigerians for those leagues. However they cannot sell the EPL bouquet to Nigerians. It's just like when Hitv was transmitting EPL in Nigeria. It did not stop Supersports from also transmitting to Nigeria, but not the channels that show EPL i.e SS3, SS5 etc.

If I want to watch EPL on Canal+ in Nigeria, I can go to Togo or Cameroun and buy Canal decoder and pay the subscription. Then I can take the decoder to my house in Nigeria and be watching. However, the difference here is that the subscription is being paid in Togo. I can do that because it is in the privacy of my house and not for commercial consumption. I hope I have clarified.
You are the one that is getting it wrong, first you said only dstv has right to show epl in Nigeria, now you are saying epl can only be shown on SS3, SS5 But that's not true, those re exclusive channels of dstv, however canal+ has its own sports channel and they have rights to air epl directly but in French not in English. That's what you should have said, go to their website you would see they have right across Nigeria, however their subscription isn't entirely cheap

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2018
mikeycharles:
infact ehn... the thing dey pepper him body ehn... chai
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Hypocrites everywhere...

The funniest part is that, if tstv actually stormed the market with their initial october 2017 promises...

People like that hater would be among the first buyers... because them don disappoint am now... he has turned to analysis manager...

Nawa for people sef..
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
texazzpete:

You are sadly mistaken. Rights are not strictly awarded based on region. In fact, on the premier league website, they are VERY clear on the fact that Supersport has exclusive broadcast rights for the EPL in Nigeria.

Check for yourself.

https://www.premierleague.com/broadcast-schedules

That Wikipedia article just grouped the broadcast rights according to region for legibility.

The only exception to this is the FTA rights to show just ONE EPL game per weekend that Kwese TV owns, across 30 African countries.

The likes of CTL and Metro digital in the SS and SE are small fry that DSTV doesn’t really bother fighting. Either that or they’ve reached a settlement with multichoice. Have you ever wondered why not a single one of those cable operators have ever come out with a newspaper or TV advert touting availability of live EPL?

TSTV sealed their own damn coffins when they went to town blabbing about how they’d deliver EPL to Nigerians, something the guy in charge - who was once brought before the EFCC for allegedly using dud Cheques - knew was 100% illegal.

But don’t let us stop you people from your fruitless hope.

What has dud cheque got to do with the discuss of tstv and broadcast right? It is now obvious that you guys are here for a smear campaign against not just the station but the owners.

For your information, tstv has no newspaper advert let alone one advertising epl. Whatever kind of agreement that made it possible for dstv to air matches and leagues that startimes has exclusive rights to without let or hindrances is same agreement that tstv has pursued and obtained.

We have just the holiday period to wait before someone comes up with a review of the decoder and what is what even though the sassy decoders is meant largely for owners of eateries and other joint who don't necessarily need the Internet aspect of their offering.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
You are not even half as informed as you are advertising yourself here to be. So,they coughed out over €200m for something that is not the determinant of their success and even went ahead to renew same until 2023 even when they still have an extant right.

How many discussant here has mentioned any of these your so called hot channels as the reason for their ownership of dstv decoders.

Even dstv will be alarmed by your level of ignorance of what brings in the money that is invested in support of home grown sitcoms

Acidosis:

Lastly, [b]punters are not the main determinants of dstv's success rate. [/b]More Nigerians have subscribed recently to see BBN. Naija punters don't subscribe, only rely on viewing centres and bars. If DSTV had relied on naija punters all along, the company would have gone into extinction.

I have been paying #6300 for a while to see these programmes: The amazing race, cake boss, the voice, mystery diners, fear factor, ROK (channel), etc., and I'm not even crazy about football or movies. Apart from ROK (where I get to see the some very recent Naija movies you can find anywhere), others are purely entertainment.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by lacidi: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gr8amechi:

You are the one that is getting it wrong, first you said only dstv has right to show epl in Nigeria, now you are saying epl can only be shown on SS3, SS5 But that's not true, those re exclusive channels of dstv, however canal+ has its own sports channel and they have rights to air epl directly but in French not in English. That's what you should have said, go to their website you would see they have right across Nigeria, however their subscription isn't entirely cheap
Oga, please I'm done with this discussion. The problem is that you just want to win an argument. I am in the industry. I am involved in brokering tv rights so I'm not guessing. Canal+ does not have EPL broadcast rights in Nigeria. You may save yourself from all these argument by sending them an email or a Twitter message. This will be my last response on this subject. Have a good day.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Gr8amechi: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
lacidi:

Oga, please I'm done with this discussion. The problem is that you just want to win an argument. I am in the industry. I am involved in brokering tv rights so I'm not guessing. Canal+ does not have EPL broadcast rights in Nigeria. You may save yourself from all these argument by sending them an email or a Twitter message. This will be my last response on this subject. Have a good day.
Thank you also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.