Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Question For The Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies. (2153 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / A Difficult Question For The Ladies. / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Ladies. by UDUJ(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2018
Any lady not ready to sign a pre-nup should hit the highway. These greedy leeches want to reap where they didn't sow cheesy

Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Check the signature the monicker is someone's name.

Hmm.
OK.
But you sound like a feminist there (sorry to say)
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2018
ladiesreject:

Hmm.
OK.
But you sound like a feminist there (sorry to say)
There is nothing to be sorry about I am one.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
There is nothing to be sorry about I am one.

Why now?
It's not good for your health lol
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Alimony is not enforced here like over there so no biggie. Most people say no can't sign prenup that there's no trust but most who do had trust in mind till they got divorced raped.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
well it depends on what is written in the prenup Sha. if the terms and conditions favor me why not? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
I don't thinkbi can go through such stress because I want to marry a rich man.
That's why anytime marriage comes to my mind, I don't ask God to give me a perfect man that has it all, a man that has little and we both and make that little great together is fine by me. Most made men don't have value for women, they see women as one on the properties in their house or even less. So signing all that just because I came into his life when he's made to me is not a good start. My opinion though
Re: Question For The Ladies. by myself13: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Drifting..... Nothing irritates a humble, sensible, family-oriented love-believing, monogamously converted, patient and faithful man in this age and time like a grandiloquent, saucy, materialistic, feminazistic, flirtatious, gossip-hearty, un-contented, unsubmissive, unsupportive, headstrong woman! It's very upsetting. Advancement in civilisation is becoming a curse than a blessing regarding marriages of our time. The thought of marrying is fast becoming a dreaded thought than what it use to be before; bundled with joy unveiled with remarkable gladness. Marriage to a large extent has been successfully RUBBISHED!

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies. by CLOUT(m): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2018
pcguru1:
Alimony is not enforced here like over there so no biggie. Most people say no can't sign prenup that there's no trust but most who do had trust in mind till they got divorced raped.
Tell that to Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome .
Re: Question For The Ladies. by missingribs: 1:24am On Apr 05, 2018
CLOUT:
You meet a rich and handsome guy who fits in the bill for a perfect husband who would meet all your physical and emotional needs but he is a little bit cold feeted about popping the big question so you guys have a little talk and he expresses his fear about not trusting you would
go through thick and thin with him, especially for the fact that you only got to know him after he's made the big bucks and you never contributed much to his success.

He's had his fair share of betrayal and backstabbing from the female folk and he generally doesn't trust women anymore. Would you still go ahead if he proposes that you sign a pre-nupital agreement before he takes you down the isle?

Mind you, this guy is everything you dream of in a man he just doesn't want to trust anybody yet.

capital NO
Re: Question For The Ladies. by CLOUT(m): 1:50am On Apr 05, 2018
missingribs:

capital NO

Do you mind telling us why?
Re: Question For The Ladies. by veraiyke(m): 6:19am On Apr 05, 2018
kimbraa:
I'll sign the prenup. I don't even get why some people are worked up. Trust is earned. If his problem is trust issues which is as a result of his past dealings with women then I'll simply try to be me, and on the long-run, he'll develop that trust that initially wasn't there based on my actions. If you've proven to be trustworthy, he'll nullify the prenup at his own will.
very correct
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Kivie69(f): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Absolutely will sign without a problem. I'm a independent woman who has her money, so I don't need his and he can have it. The love is with him not his money. Only girls will be considering the loss of money. If a man can give me the love, affectionate, appreciation, romance, then he don't have to have money at all I got him fully and completely.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by ubunja(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2018
gold diggers never loved documents that separate them from their money.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by missingribs: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2018
CLOUT:

Do you mind telling us why?

to me it a no no affair...who or what say I can't work to make my own money....it only the ladies that believes they need a man to achieve greatness that will view from wrong perspective for mein believei can work hard and if God blesses my the work of my hands I can buy my own house not only in banana island but also in orange island and Atlantic city,d lastest ride, I can go on best vacation ever,
if he love me then he shd be able to trust me,u shdnot compare me with other women in ur past... I also might have had my fair share of disappointment, backstabbing and betrayal from men but I decided to put it behind me.
even if the signing of documents is removed I still won't marry him cos no matter the love, affection,romance without trust the marriage will fail... marriage goes beyond love but commitment and trust...
I also can give my conditions,if he can sign
1: freedom to leave the house whenever I wish without given explanation cos I need to travel in and out to make my own money
2: I choose when we get intimate
3:no extra marital affair any found guilty will be jailed
4:my money and properties remain my while his remains his.
I can go on and on

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her / My Sister's Pre Wedding Pics / Women Of Nairaland: Ways To Protect Yourself From Kidnapping Or Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.