Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Passion Or Sensible?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Passion Or Sensible?? (1552 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / Are You Her Passion Or Her Consolation? / Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passion Or Sensible?? by Soulful(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2005
I've been in love with this girl for over a year now. I'm so passionate about her it hurts even breathing to think about her sometimes. She makes me laugh and I feel totally at home with her as a soulmate. However, I have some doubts about her fidelity and her ability to be a true Godly wife.

I know this other lady who I have a lot of respect for and she would make a great Godly wifge but that special sumthin is missing!! What do do?? Which is more important to forumers, passion and a racing heart or sensible and trustworthy??
Re: Passion Or Sensible?? by brick(m): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2005
Soulful:

Which is more important to forumers, passion and a racing heart or sensible and trustworthy??
i will say "sensible and trustworthy". everyother thing been equal
Re: Passion Or Sensible?? by damygurl(f): 1:36am On Dec 30, 2005
i believe you can have the whole deal so dats what i'm going for.
Re: Passion Or Sensible?? by grainger(f): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2005
I'd say passion and a racing heart. If she truly feels the same way you do, she would change for better. Tell her wht u think, and she might change. The second girl might not even be wht she appears to be. Trust me. Trust your heart, and follow it.
Re: Passion Or Sensible?? by Memunah(f): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2006
sensible and trusworthy makes it all cos if you trust her all things will work out fine
Re: Passion Or Sensible?? by whitelexi(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2006
God never gives it all to one person, what are your priorities in a wife? investigate into how well these mean to u, create a list of priorities, check who meets these targets closer and make your decision. Good Luck with that
Re: Passion Or Sensible?? by omot208(f): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2006
sensible my dear. passion runs out at some point in every marriage, and it's other things that keep the fire going. a sensible godfearing woman u can come home to every nite. the passionate one pulls u back home from ur priorities. if u look at most old couples, u see an inner sense of peace. the fire is all gone, but the tranquility that comes with being able to trust someone keeps them going. so in ur best interest, choose sensibly.
Re: Passion Or Sensible?? by Busta(f): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2006
Am sure u already know the answer to ur problem cos it lies with u.

(1) (Reply)

He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. / What If I'm Wrong! / Can U Fall In Luv Wit A Bitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.