Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

*** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (12683 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by famouscargo: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Not only Modric. I saw Rakitić too grin

kindly help me get the contact of the Nigerian restaurant
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2018
famouscargo:

kindly help me get the contact of the Nigerian restaurant

African Cuisine & Bar

Gundulićeva ul. 13, 10000, Zagreb

Tel- 0916177778

I'm enjoying my holiday no be small. The way Croatians are consuming Nigerian foods eyyy... Shocking...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2018

4 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by cuteesthy(f): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
heeeeeeee, so Nigerians dey Corotia, no country wey Nigerians no dey
oga sir update us with more pics ooo

2 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by cuteesthy(f): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
sahm4u2nv:

This is beautiful, PS have u seen their president.

I mean that hot madam

I need her contact, she looks like one of my relative, who knows?
kikikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Croatia does not have their embassy in Nigeria, how did you apply?

Now you can apply from Nigeria through VFS. Check here http://www.vfsglobal.com/croatia/nigeria/how_to_apply.html

1 Like

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
cuteesthy:
heeeeeeee, so Nigerians dey Corotia, no country wey Nigerians no dey
oga sir update us with more pics ooo

Offcourse Nigerians are in Croatia grin
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Trenton: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
wow keep us updated
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by MightyFortress: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
I need to visit Europe, somehow.
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by adeniyi65(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Have you seen Modric? grin

Please, help me get their GK's WhatsApp number.
Subasic to be very specific smiley
grin grin grin grin see yourself . You for ask for that their miss president.i know that one can cure your hunger. grin
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by adeniyi65(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
sahm4u2nv:

I mean that hot madam

Haaaaaaa!! nigerian!!! i carry yansh!!! cry
sahm4u2nv:

I mean that hot madam

Haaaaaaa!! cry cry nigerian!!! i carry yansh!!! grin
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
adeniyi65:

Haaaaaaa!! nigerian!!! i carry yansh!!! cry
Haaaaaaa!! cry cry nigerian!!! i carry yansh!!! grin
Baba you never can tell o, lols

1 Like

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by cletz991(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2021
How much in total do I need to travel to Croatia for hustle angry

1 Like

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by kingpokko(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2021
dotcomnamename:
Hello guys,

As there is no thread for Croatian Visit/Tourist Visa in nairaland, i have decided to convert this thread for the purpose of gathering information about Croatian Visit/Tourist Visa.

I and my family was granted 14 days visa each and we spent 10 days in the very beautiful Zagreb city. What a beautiful clean country. We did not experience any form of racism. Croatians are so friendly and accommodating. They love what is called "Enjoyment" grin. Their official currency is called "Kuna". However, you will still be able to pay in Euros for certain items such as accommodation, transportation and some restaurants. The country is currently at the final stage of becoming Schengen member state.

There is a Nigerian restaurant there called African Cuisine & Bar and the most shocking thing is that Croatians are their main customers... The way Croatians are eating Nigerian foods is really shocking.. grin

Below are some of the pictures I took in Croatia (Zagreb)

CROATIA:

Croatia is a member of the European Union (EU)
Official languages: Croatian
Government: Parliamentary system
Population: 4.171 million
Currency:Kuna (HRK)
Capital: Zagreb
Calling code: +385

Now let's talk about Croatian visit/tourist visa requirements and how to apply for the visa in Nigeria:

Croatia Visa Requirements four Tourist/Visit Visa, Visa Fees and Step By Step Application Guide

(1) Passport: issued within the last 10 years, with expiry date exceeding the expiry date of the requested visa by a minimum of three months, and containing at least two empty pages.

(2) Visa application form must be filled out online here https://crovisa.mvep.hr/default.aspx?langId=en
Then click ENTER new application and follow the instructions.

However, if you are having problem with the online application form, you can download and print the paper form here http://www.mvep.hr/files/file/obrasci/VisaApplicationEnglish.pdf . I actually filled the online form and i also filled the paper form but they accepted the paper form from me wink.

(3) You will need copy of all previous visas expired or valid.

(4) 1 Colour passport photo 35x45 mm taken against white background with 30-36mm.

(5) Travel health insurance to cover the period of your of your visit to Croatia, with the minimum coverage of EUR 30 000. The insurance must be valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia.

(6) Flight itinerary

(7) Hotel Reservation (must be confirmed)

(cool Original bank statements for the past 3 months showing evidence of sufficient funds.

€70 EUR per day of the estimated stay in Croatia per person is required, so as you can see its very straightforward so this will enable you to calculate the amount balance you should work towards your bank statement.

(9) A letter from your employer on the company's letterhead, showing your employer's contact details, stating that a leave of has been granted, duration of the trip, and off-course that you will be returning to your current job. However, if you are self-employed, include a copy of your company/business registration certificate and tax clearance. For students, please submit a Letter of Identification from your school indicating that you are a student of the school.

(10) pay slips

If You Are On Invitation you must provide:

(11) Letter of Invitation from your contact in Croatia, Photocopy of the person's International passport data page or residence permit, Utility bill of the person.

(12) VISA FEES:

Visa fees is $69
VFS Service fees is N6,750
Courier fee is: N30,375

(13) Statement of Purpose (stating purpose & duration of your visit, if possible where you would like to visit in Croatia and why you choose Croatia)

BONUS: If you are married, please attach your marriage certificate and wedding pictures. Attache any proof of investment and other source of income.

PLEASE NOTE the following:

Visa fee is FREE for Children up to the age of 12

Croatian Visa Processing Time is 15 calendar days

Croatian visa application cannot be submitted earlier than 3 months prior to the beginning of the planned journey

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION:

HOW TO APPLY
All applicants for short-term visa for Croatia might come to the Croatia Visa Application Centre in person without any appointment for submission.
Visa applying process

Step 1
Applications for Croatia short term visa are accepted at the Visa Application Centre.

Step 2
Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your ‘purpose of visit’ – do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa and how long it will take to process, as this is entirely the prerogative of the Embassy of Croatia.

Step 3
Please go to the link “ Short Term Visa (C - Visa)” to understand details of various visas.

Step 4
Book an appointment

Choose a Visa Application Centre and make an appointment

Appointments are made available for booking up to 90 days from current date. If message “No Slots Available” is displayed, you should try again in a few days’ time.

You can only book one appointment per person (no duplicate appointment allowed by the system).

You have to choose Abuja application Center for booking appointment.

You have to show up on time for your appointment. Entry into VFS Global application Center is allowed 15 minutes ahead of time and 15 minutes after.

Beyond this time, your appointment will be cancelled.

No-show at booked appointment will prevent you from booking another appointment for 15 days.

Booked appointments can be re-scheduled online only once until 48 hours before initial scheduled appointment. Should you really need to re-schedule for tangible reason within 48 hours before scheduled appointment, please send an email with detailed justification to info.crng@vfshelpline.com

Your appointment will be confirmed once service fees is paid during online appointment booking process via debit or credit card.

In case of no-show service fee cannot be refunded.

It is highly recommended to determine which VISA TYPE you need before you proceed to book appointment.

For Booking an appointment for Croatia Visa Application Centre CLICK HERE

Step 5
Please ensure you read the security regulation notices before you visit the Visa Application Centre

Good morning please can I get your email address so I can email you privately on this Croatia issue I have a lot of questions to ask
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Anyone ever visited or move to Croatia since this thread was created? grin

3 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by frankfab(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please how do I process a visa to Croatia. I got an invite to an event in Croatia, happening next month.

Any help please
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Dvtechbase(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Visa Application Checklist for Croatian Visa at VFS Abuja

3 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by itunuoye: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
dotcomnamename:
Anyone ever visited or move to Croatia since this thread was created? grin

Please can you guide me how to fill this page. And is a must to submit payslip for visit visa

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by roqrules04(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2023
Why is this place dry ? Is no one moving to Croatia ?
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by roqrules04(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ezinne988:
currently in zagreb Croatia brother, lovely place

How come you’re in Montenegro, Luxembourg, Croatia, Turkey, Greece, Belgium, Romania Austria, and Malta all at the same time 😂😂 only gullible people will fall for this cheap lies
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Eky29: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2023
I wonder, let’s keep this thread alive Croatia has finally join Schengen, now to go to the country will make more sense.
Our naija bro & sis in Croatia kindly give clue on how to get Croatia work permit.

quote author=roqrules04 post=123145792]Why is this place dry ? Is no one moving to Croatia ?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dealhunter(m): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2023
Eky29:
I wonder, let’s keep this thread alive Croatia has finally join Schengen, now to go to the country will make more sense.
Our naija bro & sis in Croatia kindly give clue on how to get Croatia work permit.

quote author=roqrules04 post=123145792]Why is this place dry ? Is no one moving to Croatia ?
The country that just joined Schengen will not issue visas anyhow.....I may be wrong shaaa!
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2023
roqrules04:
Why is this place dry ? Is no one moving to Croatia ?

Most people underrate Croatia. it's the other way round when you get there. Very cool beautiful and peaceful country. Plus you will surely get oyinbo woman you like and marry. grin

3 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dealhunter(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
dotcomnamename:

Most people underrate Croatia. it's the other way round when you get there. Very cool beautiful and peaceful country. Plus you will surely get oyinbo woman you like and marry. grin
Thier visa is very hard to get..
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
dealhunter:
Thier visa is very hard to get..

How? undecided No it is not hard to get.
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dealhunter(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
dotcomnamename:

have you applied and got it in d past?
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Eky29: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Good afternoon bro

Please I have a question, I noticed that Croatia consulate is now in Abuja and I have tried to contact them but their number is not going through. I would like to know exactly where to submit work visa application, is it in their consulate in Abuja or their VFS office Abuja?

M
dotcomnamename:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crashed Plane Not Faulty - Dana Management / Dubai And South Korea / Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.