Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

*** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (12587 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
Eky29:
Good afternoon bro

Please I have a question, I noticed that Croatia consulate is now in Abuja and I have tried to contact them but their number is not going through. I would like to know exactly where to submit work visa application, is it in their consulate in Abuja or their VFS office Abuja?

M

VFS i believe.
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Eky29: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Thanks

dotcomnamename:

VFS i believe.
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by adedarkool: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Please any Nigerians in Zagreb should comment it's important to the life of a brother
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Eky29: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Good afternoon
Please do you know how long it takes to process a Croatian work permit . Mine is taking almost 2 months now 🥲

adedarkool:
Please any Nigerians in Zagreb should comment it's important to the life of a brother
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by lamestika(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
How can I apply for work in Croatia from Nigeria
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Kayharry(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Do Croatia issue visa to Nigerians often ? How hard or easy is it to get their visa since they join Schengen.
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Eky29:
Good afternoon
Please do you know how long it takes to process a Croatian work permit . Mine is taking almost 2 months now 🥲

How far with your work permit and can you share your processing timeline and details how you applied for it for others to learn one or two things?
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Eky29: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
I’m still waiting for the permit , I started the process since September by submitting my cv, police report, degree and waec results, data page of my passport to the employer. I’m still waiting
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Eky29: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
All these was requested after the video interview with the employer.
For some that might be interested to know how I got the job/ met the employer. It was through LinkedIn .
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by demo79: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
[No difficult to get if well packagequote author=dealhunter post=126221836]have you applied and got it in d past?[/quote]
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Kayharry(m): 12:15am On Jan 04
dotcomnamename:
Croatia visa approved. See you in Croatia grin
how long does the process take after submission.
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Eky29: 9:19am On Jan 08
Good bro
Hope you're doing well

Please I have some questions, maybe you have an idea how to tackle this kind of problem

Croatian police that were supposed to issue the permit which I’m supposed to use to obtain my work visa is requesting I legalize my police clearance in their embassy in Nigeria and unfortunately Croatia has no embassy in Nigeria.

I sent an email to Croatia embassy in south to legalize my police clearance since they are the ones handling Nigerians visa to Croatia. Croatian embassy South Africa said that they don’t legalize Nigeria documents

And Croatia police is insisting I legalize it in their embassy before they can proceed to issuing my permit.
Do you have any idea on how I can or where I can legalize my document.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by peleson1: 10:20pm On Feb 18
Eky29:
Good bro
Hope you're doing well

Please I have some questions, maybe you have an idea how to tackle this kind of problem

Croatian police that were supposed to issue the permit which I’m supposed to use to obtain my work visa is requesting I legalize my police clearance in their embassy in Nigeria and unfortunately Croatia has no embassy in Nigeria.

I sent an email to Croatia embassy in south to legalize my police clearance since they are the ones handling Nigerians visa to Croatia. Croatian embassy South Africa said that they don’t legalize Nigeria documents

And Croatia police is insisting I legalize it in their embassy before they can proceed to issuing my permit.
Do you have any idea on how I can or where I can legalize my document.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon

Bro pls update us if u v entered Croatia..
Kindly update
I want to dm u
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Eky29: 1:53pm On Feb 24
Not yet

peleson1:

Bro pls update us if u v entered Croatia..
Kindly update
I want to dm u
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Lynoverse(m): 5:05am On Mar 29
Hello
Pls how long does it takes for digital nomad visa to be approved for Croatia
I applied from south Africa
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Eky29: 3:27pm On Apr 09
I’m also waiting for response from Croatia embassy South Africa as well.
I applied from naija. Though my application is not digital nomad. Mine is work visa, their site said 45 days and is more than that , and I’m yet to hear from them. I have even emailed them and nothing yet.
Nawaoooo!!.

Lynoverse:
Hello
Pls how long does it takes for digital nomad visa to be approved for Croatia
I applied from south Africa
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by bpatient: 2:41pm On Apr 18
Kayharry:
how long does the process take after submission.

Hi Dotcomenamename, please what route ,study or work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are They Any Nigerians In Republic Of Malta? / 13 Best Ways To Enjoy Cheap Travel By TravelWahala / Nsk Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.