Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm (3322 Views)

Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by kweenphavy(f): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Have you ever experienced orgasm during sex? Well, not all women orgasm when making love. Women who have experienced this feeling will confess that it is the best thing that can ever happen to someone. Here is really what Happens during a Female Orgasm.

Faster heartbeats: Her heart will beat faster once has become aroused. She will breathe faster and various muscles will become tightened.

Nipples become erect: Her nipples will become erect. Some women have their chests, necks and face flushed during the process.

Vagina creates a natural lubricant: Her vagina will automatically create a natural lubricant when she attains this state. The lubricant makes sex more enjoyable. The woman does not need an applied lube in this case.

The labia of her vagina will flatten out and open up: The vagina normally lengthens and widens during female orgasm. All this occurs because of the increased flow of blood to the pelvic region of her body.

The skin flushes: Her skin will flush and her muscles will start to contract once she has attained orgasm. The breathing rate, heart rate, and blood pressure will continue to increase over time. The changes are common among most women who have reached this point.
See more:
https://gist-splash..com/2018/04/5-interesting-things-that-happen-to.html

Re: 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by mikejj(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2018
grin wokay
Re: 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Op I need video evidence, else I won't believe you

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by Adasun(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2018
She would have five mins epilepsy undecided
Re: 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by kweenphavy(f): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Op I need video evidence, else I won't believe you

Go and praticalize it nah
Re: 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by kweenphavy(f): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Adasun:
She would have five mins epilepsy undecided

No nah
Re: 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by elucydate: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
kweenphavy:

No nah

Have you ever experienced orgasm?

If yes, how many of the above signs did you manifest?

Did your heart beat faster? Did your Nipples become erect? Did your Vagina create a natural lubricant? Did the labia of your vagina flatten out and open up? Did the skin flush?
Re: 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
elucydate:

Did your heart beat faster? Did your Nipples become erect? Did your Vagina create a natural lubricant? Did the labia of your vagina flatten out and open up? Did the skin flush?

Is the nipple not meant to erect during intercourse?
Re: 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by elucydate: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Is the nipple not meant to erect during intercourse?

Me that is a virgin, how I go take know?

Is that not why I asked you that have experience, the above question?
Re: 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by kweenphavy(f): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2018
elucydate:

It's normal with all ladies
Re: 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2018
How Did You Manage To Gather This Info when Forking... Because I Hear That You Ladies Become Epileptic when Cumming lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm by Buharimustgo: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2018
kweenphavy:
Have you ever experienced orgasm during sex? Well, not all women orgasm when making love. Women who have experienced this feeling will confess that it is the best thing that can ever happen to someone. Here is really what Happens during a Female Orgasm.

Faster heartbeats: Her heart will beat faster once has become aroused. She will breathe faster and various muscles will become tightened.

Nipples become erect: Her nipples will become erect. Some women have their chests, necks and face flushed during the process.

Vagina creates a natural lubricant: Her vagina will automatically create a natural lubricant when she attains this state. The lubricant makes sex more enjoyable. The woman does not need an applied lube in this case.

The labia of her vagina will flatten out and open up: The vagina normally lengthens and widens during female orgasm. All this occurs because of the increased flow of blood to the pelvic region of her body.

The skin flushes: Her skin will flush and her muscles will start to contract once she has attained orgasm. The breathing rate, heart rate, and blood pressure will continue to increase over time. The changes are common among most women who have reached this point.
See more:
https://gist-splash..com/2018/04/5-interesting-things-that-happen-to.html

I give it to you,you are experienced

(1) (Reply)

Couple Weds Without Suit And Wedding Gown - Photo / Am I A Bad Boyfriend / Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.