Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria (52132 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo / Nwankwo Kanu And Ronaldinho Pictured Together / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Abdulazeez007(m): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tufacd go join league soon. Even pasuma grin
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by YorubaAssasin: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sincerely.... to be pretty honest, this is thought provoking. undecided undecided

As much as I'm against Igbo's presidency... I think Kanu can effectively persuade me and I won't mind to cast my vote which is worth more than 80 Million SW-Yoruba votes already! cool cool

The 'Atikulation' rate (Deflection rate) of many of our current Politicians is very alarming as you can vividly see below. undecided

Ignore me at your peril.. angry angry. KANU 4 President!

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by coputa(m): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
He has all the qualities,but the eastern blood in him has already screened him out.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by systemz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
greggng:
No insult meant....let him go to school like George weah thereafter we will vote for him
You mean as Bubu went?

3 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
CSTR1002:
He has paid his dues. Nigeria's greatest footballer ever.

Done far more for Nigeria than buhari and his gang combined .

One idiot even called him IPOB. SMH.

Some of these yorubas on nairaland Must have been sired by baboons.
abeg keep quiet. Apart from football, what does Kanu know about governance and politics? You guys would just be writing bullshiiiiiit out of sentiments
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
With that his igbotic English grin grin grin

Still 97% better than that of many educated Yoruba/Hausa men & women... grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Painkila: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dey go just finish his money,go ask dele momodu.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
systemz:

You mean as Bubu went?
that's why we are still where we are today.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
IT SEEMS THAT IN THIS MODERN WORLD A MAN MUST VENTURE INTO POLITICS FOR HIM TO BE REGARDED AS REAL MAN. KANU PLEASE DON'T LET ALL THE MONEY YOU LABORED FOR GO IN A FLASH.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
iyke926:

Still 97% better than that of many educated Yoruba/Hausa men & women... grin grin cheesy
very dry,as dry as the desert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Sluvist(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hmmm, they convinced him to come out and exhust his savings, i will surely like it that way. Igbo man with pig brain, it is ur time.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
FRANKOSKI:
IT SEEMS THAT IN THIS MODERN WORLD A MAN MUST VENTURE INTO POLITICS FOR HIM TO BE REGARDED AS REAL MAN. KANU PLEASE DON'T LET ALL THE MONEY YOU LABORED FOR GO IN A FLASH.
leave him,let his hungry Igbo brothers be pushing him
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wish him well,but make him reason am well...dis is naija grin grin
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by HRich(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Him and Buhari have same sickness
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by victrick105: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by kitaatita: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Daddy Freez is running for President of CAN.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by frankson1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
olayinkaboss11:
lol Nigeria's George Weah

Kanu you have my vote already

No to Buhari
No to Atiku
No to Saraki
still contemplating about Sowore and Dankwambo

I believe Mr Sunday Oliseh will do better. Kanu looks weak.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by CSTR1002: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg keep quiet. Apart from football, what does Kanu know about governance and politics? You guys would just be writing bullshiiiiiit out of sentiments
What does buhari know about governance? And he is set to win a second term.

Kanu can brush himself up. He can get a few degrees in business administration, public administration, and personell management in 4 years.

Once he get those, he is going to be one of the most educated and qualified presidential aspirants in Nigeria's history.

He is a legend. Your greatest footballer ever and also a great philanthropist with his heart foundation that has saved hundreds and hundreds of poor Nigerian kids.
Have some respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by gr8tone: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
DMerciful:
He needs to start from local govt chairman first grin
you are right but e no mean
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by olayinkaboss11(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
olayinkaboss11:
lol Nigeria's George Weah
Kanu you have my vote already
No to Buhari No to Atiku No to Saraki still contemplating on Sowore and Dankwambo
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Captain8(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
De only people i can vote 4 and truely loyal and love dis nigeria and can make it go 4ward are 2face idibia and nwankwo kanu, so 4 one of dem comin i wil say Jesus has answer nigerians prayer, no need voting u av pass already papilo, eyes av seen ears av heard,
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Realdeals(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
April Fool story on goal.com now a major discussion on Nairaland. What do we now call people that argue and abuse themselves over such story.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
BrutusOj:
Kanu think se Nigerians get sense like Liberians?
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
CSTR1002:

What does buhari know about governance? And he is set to win a second term.

Kanu can brush himself up. He can get a few degrees in business administration, public administration, and personell management in 4 years.

Once he get those, he is going to be one of the most educated and qualified presidential aspirants in Nigeria's history.

He is a legend. Your greatest footballer ever and also a great philanthropist with his heart foundation that has saved hundreds and hundreds of poor Nigerian kids.
Have some respect.
is that all?once again I am sorry to inform you that he is not qualified to contest. Let him go and start from the local government as a councillor to garner experience
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Sagay212: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
HE IS BETTER THAN BUHARI 1BILLION TIMES.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
frankson1:

I believe Mr Sunday Oliseh will do better. Kanu looks weak.
kanu wey him wife dey beat for inside bedroom
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by CSTR1002: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
is that all?once again I am sorry to inform you that he is not qualified to contest. Let him go and start from the local government as a councillor to garner experience
If kanu is going to win, it is not going to be because of your one vote.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Hillary4christ(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
kanu must know Nigeria is not Liberia
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
CSTR1002:

If kanu is going to win, it is not going to be because of your one vote.
e pain am. Truth hurts grin grin tongue
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by yewawa: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
You have got nothing to offer
.......just face your business and stop that rubbish with your hair....
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by frankson1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
kanu wey him wife dey beat for inside bedroom

shocked

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by CSTR1002: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
e pain am. Truth hurts grin grin tongue
There is no point going back and forth.

Not when your current president is an illiterate, but with less than a quarter of kanu's kindness and compassion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus / Any Reason Man-City Players Ignored Iheanacho's Goal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.