Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria (52123 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo / Nwankwo Kanu And Ronaldinho Pictured Together / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by magicminister: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kanu Nwankwo

At the peak of his career, when he had the world at his feet and everything at his neck and call, he didn’t indulge in frivolities. Rather, he gave back to the community through his heart foundation. Countless Nigerians were given a second chance at life regardless of tribe or creed. Kanu is the president we need.

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by gtown: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Anyone contesting for political office ahoui ha e a minimum of first degreu. They should make it a criteria.
That's it! Jonathan was illiterate with ph.d. Cert.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by theunnamed: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
IVORY2009:
grin grin Papilo...

On day we know say him go make us proud smiley
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by bikefab(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Papilo has been inspired by the sucess story of George Opong Weah.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by gtown: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
systemz:
You mean as Bubu went?
No, like Jonathan and wife went?
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
swiz123:
Which school did he graduate from?

Most footballers are illiterates.

Buhari has made us skeptical about illiterates

You that possess 30 degree certificates, how market?

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Pat081: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Is better dat he keep his money because we dnt want to hear stories dat ............. heart
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by gtown: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
systemz:

You mean as Bubu went?
No, like Jonathan and wife went and performed wonderfully as president and first lady.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by gmoni2(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
He’s got a vote.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Abegi!

Nigeria is too big and complex for someone like Kanu. We need someone with sound economics, public administration and international business knowledge. No more illiterates, educated illiterates, and career politicians please!

If I don't get someone that meets my specs, then I won't VOTE for anyone. At least, the curses of the less privileged and the cry of the poor won't be on my head.

Nigeria nor be philanthropic business. We need someone that can transform our crude resources into massive employment opportunities and economic growth.

NO to KANU!
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
CSTR1002:

There is no point going back and forth.

Not when your current president is an illiterate, but with less than a quarter of kanu's kindness and compassion.
abeg leave me Jo. I wan go fok.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by lakkyflow(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
sirusX:
My son...one day I know say you go make am
That should be a quote in is campaign ' My Son one day I go make you proud '... The son is now grown to a Man and ready to make us proud ..
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by CSTR1002: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg leave me Jo. I wan go fok.
Good luck.
Fucck for two. cheesy
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by omoelerin1: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
He thinks Nigeria is like Liberia
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
CSTR1002:

Good luck.
Fucck for two. cheesy
you're cordially invited
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by guttentag(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
BrutusOj:
Kanu think se Nigerians get sense like Liberians?

i tell you, uncivilized animals living in the dark zoo

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by GetUmad: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Even after they wrote "happy April first". Do people even read at all again in Nigeria?
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by gtown: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sagay212:
HE IS BETTER THAN BUHARI 1BILLION TIMES.
That's to say Kanu will do better than Jonathan 1trillion times.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by MissRaine69(f): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
He could not manage his career and he thinks he can run a country?
But that said politics is like football corruption in abundance.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
It's worth trying
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Citizen0(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
With that his igbotic English grin grin grin
English is only a language, it never make someone intelligent. Leadership requires more than english speaking.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Sagay212: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
gtown:

That's to say Kanu will do better than Jonathan 1trillion times.

WHATEVER! HE IS BETTER THAN BUHARI

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by gtown: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
CSTR1002:

There is no point going back and forth.

Not when your current president is an illiterate, but with less than a quarter of kanu's kindness and compassion.
Ipob P.I.Gs are always quick in saying the current president is an illiterate. But just put to them with all evidence that Buhari's predecessor, their uncle Jonathan with his ph.d turned out to be ineffectual buffoon, and you will see them groan like pigs they are.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by NnamdiN: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'll get a PVC if he's serious. God forbid I queue for any of these jokers coming out next year.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Holuwatoobii(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Abeg let Him run joor, a president can only run the nation well if He has God's backing, who knows, He might just be the right man
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by asawanathegreat(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Carry go Kanu all d players in Naija will vote 4 u.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by cimag: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
April Fool prank.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by anyicash(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Papilo, I know say one day you go make us proud.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
basic23111:
An Igbo man can never be a Nigeria president
That one is your own Nigeria. In my Nigeria, if people love you, you can become president irrespective of your background..
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
greggng:
No insult meant....let him go to school like George weah thereafter we will vote for him
The president of Austria is University dropout who has no experience outside if politics. Kanu has experience and he is internationally exposed. Stop being closed minded.

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Printerscanner: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
olayinkaboss11:
lol Nigeria's George Weah

Kanu you have my vote already

No to Buhari
No to Atiku
No to Saraki
still contemplating on Sowore, Donald Duke and Dankwambo

Has he separated his wife and brother who have both taken up arms against each other? If he cannot separate his family fighting with words how will he separate herdsmen and farmers fighting with AK-47 and sword?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus / Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 / Any Reason Man-City Players Ignored Iheanacho's Goal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.