Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria (52122 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo / Nwankwo Kanu And Ronaldinho Pictured Together / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by clems88(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chosn4gr8tness:
; Papilo I know say one day you go make us proud. D
why did you comment my comment angry Oya give it back to me angry
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by NdiaraIGBO: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Illiterate Biafran? No way lai lai!!
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by timesup234: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
swiz123:
Which school did he graduate from?

Most footballers are illiterates.

Buhari has made us skeptical about illiterates
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Prettyyemi(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Issokay!!!!...
Let him go...
I know that he cannot enter...
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by aniweta12(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kanu , carry go. I am solidly behind you.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Dafreeguy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lincoln275:
hmmmm, with his heart problem abi ?

His heart problem is better than the numerous unsolvable problems your 70yrs old president has. Deactivate ur brain from slow-motion bro!

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Citizen0:
English is only a language, it never make someone intelligent. Leadership requires more than english speaking.
he has none
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by horllyma(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
abeg Nna we are not talking about peak milk here o
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Lionofdjungle: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Papilo...when I grow up I also want to be like you. Who no like money? grin
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Duru009(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
sirusX:
My son...one day I know say you go make am

"I know say u go make me proud "
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by luvmabel: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
In Jesus name kanu must win
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by gtown: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sagay212:

WHATEVER! HE IS BETTER THAN BUHARI
WHO IS FAR BETTER THAN JONATHAN.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by sirusX(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Duru009:

"I know say u go make me proud "

Thanks for the heads up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by FisifunKododada: 1:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Papillo, I like you but NO.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by ddeola: 2:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Abeg, park well ! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by mikolo80: 5:22am On Apr 03, 2018
marttol:
What I know is that if he actually contest I'm not voting him... I prefer someone who knows more about politics, not a footballer...

Though everyone loves papilo including me. cool
howdo you know he doesn't know About politics.although i prefer he ruin for Senate rep or gofnor first.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Smooyis(m): 5:57am On Apr 03, 2018
I love Kanu though. grin
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Drockfit: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2018
This is a welcome idea, but need to work on himself from feminine nature to masculine nature. That kind of woman in man nature can not be our president. Nigeria is not Liberia.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Obidikefidelis(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2018
My brother pls i advise u to make a U_turn
no go Area
u be Omo Igbo ,
naija is full of maginalization nd nepotizm

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by xest(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2018
marttol:
What I know is that if he actually contest I'm not voting him... I prefer someone who knows more about politics, not a footballer...

Though everyone loves papilo including me. cool
Buhari that knws politics how far
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by Flashh: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kanu? He might be the right person.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by chuckjonesautos: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by oweman: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Seriously speaking is this fello a Nigerian or a biafran ? some one plesae supply an anger so I can make up my mind .

Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by playmaker10: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
let him improve his dressing first, especially the hairstyle.. then we can talk
Re: Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria by ganiyu2030(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
[color=#550000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[s][/s]Kanu think this Liberians please bro go save your money
[i]Kanu think this Liberians please bro go save your money
[/i]Kanu think this Liberians please bro go save your money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus / Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 / Any Reason Man-City Players Ignored Iheanacho's Goal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.