Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nairaland Founder Oluwa Seun To Contest For 2019 Govs Election, Poster Banner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Founder Oluwa Seun To Contest For 2019 Govs Election, Poster Banner (1246 Views)

Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. / Nairaland founder Seun Osewa Featured On Instablog (pictures) / Application Open For Volunteers For 2019 Higher Institution Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Founder Oluwa Seun To Contest For 2019 Govs Election, Poster Banner by fineboynl(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2018
April fool grin

It's April Fool's Day , the one day that it's completely acceptable to do awful things to the people you care about and get away with it because of an ancient tradition.

Give some of these a go, but remember doing any of the following pranks after midday on April 1 is against the rules and if you're not sure a colleague will see the funny side, it's probably best not to bother.

If you're looking to have a laugh at someone else's expense, you could do worse than to try these effective and inventive pranks .
Just don't blame us if you lose your job/spouse/get kicked out of the house.

If you need more inspiration for April 1, check out our round-up of April Fool's Day prank ideas to play on your family or in the office.
Re: Nairaland Founder Oluwa Seun To Contest For 2019 Govs Election, Poster Banner by Cutehector(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Hahahhahaha... This day is going to fun grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Founder Oluwa Seun To Contest For 2019 Govs Election, Poster Banner by SKYKEN001: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Lol.. If not for this ur april fool. The next thing u will see is

Rule number 8

Thread Closed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Founder Oluwa Seun To Contest For 2019 Govs Election, Poster Banner by McBrooklyn(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2018
grin
Re: Nairaland Founder Oluwa Seun To Contest For 2019 Govs Election, Poster Banner by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2018
tf
Today is April fool's day and I haven't pranked about 5 people already

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A World....... Very Cruel Lady And Heartless / Please Help: My Husband Yelled At Me & Called Me Incompetent / Couple Rocks Native Attire In Beautiful Pre Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.