Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. (441 Views)

Nairaland founder Seun Osewa Featured On Instablog (pictures) / Nairaland Founder Oluwa Seun To Contest For 2019 Govs Election, Poster Banner / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by jeromestarks: 10:18am On Feb 13
Paper 2.

Straight to the point.

I wish to kindly suggest that original posts which are deemed frontpage worthy should be appreciated and the creator (Op) should be given a token. Say $1.

If you appreciate users who post contents that made frontpage, you will be surprised how nairaland will grow tremendously within weeks.

I personally have loads of posts on frontpage and I will be so happy if I can at least get something for my posts. It doesn't have to be much. It can even be as low as 50cents per post on frontpage.

I am not saying you should consider the past post for reward. All I am trying to say is that, you should start appreciating users who posts are pushed to the frontpage.

Thanks for your cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by Ogiame: 10:21am On Feb 13
Seun go use this your unsolicited advice buy Coke drink. grin

1 Like

Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by obinna58(m): 10:25am On Feb 13
I consider this a very good suggestion, there’ll be more topics on the frontage and nairaland will start having celebrity profiles and vips

Most liked comments will automatically go to the top thread

That’s the future for nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by verybadmouth(m): 10:25am On Feb 13
jeromestarks:
Paper 2.

Straight to the point.

I wish to kindly suggest that original posts which are deemed frontpage worthy should be appreciated and the creator (Op) should be given a token. Say $1.

If you appreciate users who post contents that made frontpage, you will be surprised how nairaland will grow tremendously within weeks.

I personally have loads of posts on frontpage and I will be so happy if I can at least get something for my posts. It doesn't have to be much. It can even be as low as 50cents per post on frontpage.

I am not saying you should consider the past post for reward. All I am trying to say is that, you should start appreciating users who posts are pushed to the frontpage.

Great idea.
Why don't we collaborate to develop an enhanced forum with an intuitive UI and integrate the feature you proposed to draw in more users? As a mobile app developer, I believe we could form a strong partnership and embark on a significant project together. Let's connect and discuss further.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by essentialone(m): 10:40am On Feb 13
In an anonymous and faceless and coward-filled forum like Nairaland?
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by Goodlady(f): 10:50am On Feb 13
jeromestarks:
Paper 2.

Straight to the point.

Good idea. Over to you Uncle Seun. It should be $5 above.

verybadmouth:

Great idea.
Why don't we collaborate to develop an enhanced forum with an intuitive UI and integrate the feature you proposed to draw in more users? As a mobile app developer, I believe we could form a strong partnership and embark on a significant project together. Let's connect and discuss further.
It be like say na you do 2go.
Show us samples of those you v done before?
Meanwhile, aren't you VeryWickedMan & VeryWickedGoat?
Be like say you don yab me for one thread before?
I don mark ya face!

essentialone:
😂 Coward-filled forum indeed.
How do people get paid without detecting their identity? Maybe in crypto. You men are full of mischief and Mr Suen Elewa isn't excluded.

obinna58:
I consider this a very good suggestion, there’ll be more topics on the frontage and nairaland will start having celebrity profiles and vips

So that you can troll us more. No be you this obinna58 wey make me deactivate sweetplum be this? I v been looking for you to arrest you with my village masquerade!

Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by jeromestarks: 11:19am On Feb 13
verybadmouth:

Great idea.
This is great idea. It could really work.
Show samples let's see and also include any cost implication (if there's any).
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by jeromestarks: 11:20am On Feb 13
Ogiame:
Seun go use this your unsolicited advice buy Coke drink. grin
...and nairaland will die!

1 Like

Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by jeromestarks: 11:21am On Feb 13
essentialone:
You used email to sign up didn't you?

You ip address is here
It's not as faceless as you think.
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by jeromestarks: 11:22am On Feb 13
obinna58:

Exactly.
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by essentialone(m): 11:23am On Feb 13
jeromestarks:

You used email to sign up didn't you?

You ip address is here
It's not as faceless as you think.

J.D.P.
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by jeromestarks: 11:25am On Feb 13
essentialone:

J.D.P.
What does this even mean?
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by obinna58(m): 11:26am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

So that you can troll us more. No be you this obinna58 wey make me deactivate sweetplum be this? I v been looking for you to arrest you with my village masquerade!
Where have you been Goodlady? Shey seun gave you ban bcoz of your wrong accusations, now that you’re barely back you’re already accusing me of nairaland banditry act, don’t you learn, I hope you don’t accuse me of getting you pregnant one day, I have limits and can never make you beautiful ladies deactivate.
Your local masquerade should carry his heavy duty big head first, with such head he is incapable of arresting anyone
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by advanceDNA: 11:26am On Feb 13
jeromestarks:
Paper 2.

U do realize some pple are friends of mods here... Some mods here are asslicker of some nairalanders....
The whole thing will just become man no man issue... Abi no be naija again?... Post that's not front page worthy will start entering first page because of padi padi....

1 Like

Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by Goodlady(f): 11:38am On Feb 13
obinna58:

Where have you been Goodlady? Shey seun gave you ban bcoz of your wrong accusations, now that you’re barely back you’re already accusing me of nairaland banditry act, don’t you learn, I hope you don’t accuse me of getting you pregnant one day, I have limits and can never make you beautiful ladies deactivate.
Your local masquerade should carry his heavy duty big head first, with such head he is incapable of arresting anyone
Had it been that I knew you, I d v given you a dirty slap. In fact, chop slap. You think I m ya prey that you can troll?
I still remembered ya case of last year and it's still with Obinoscopy. You created over 10 accounts to troll me. I can never forgive you and I won't hesitate to attack you spiritually!

Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by Goodlady(f): 11:39am On Feb 13
advanceDNA:

U do realize some pple are friends of mods here... Some mods here are asslicker of some nairalanders....
The whole thing will just become man no man issue... Abi no be naija again?... Post that's not front page worthy will start entering first page because of padi padi....

First time you talked with sense!
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by advanceDNA: 11:45am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

First time you talked with sense!

Werey......u are not normal.
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by Ogiame: 11:53am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Had it been that I knew you, I d v given you a dirty slap. In fact, chop slap. You think I m ya prey that you can troll?
I still remembered ya case of last year and it's still with Obinoscopy. You created over 10 accounts to troll me. I can never forgive you and I won't hesitate to attack you spiritually!
When you're done lifting picture online and stop being a clown..... You'll rest.

Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by Goodlady(f): 11:56am On Feb 13
Ogiame:
When you're done lifting picture online and stop being a clown..... You'll rest.
Are all pics here not from online. Of cos that's a meme I saved to reply comic posts. Crime dey there?
If you boys are doing it, shey make females no do am?
Na males sha dominate for this forum!

Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by obinna58(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

If you had known me I’d have taught you how to be a better woman with feminine energy, you need a strong masculinity to lead you cos you’re just an average confused Nigerian girl, I can catch vibes on nairaland with you confused ladies but I’m not desperate to create multiple accounts for trolling and bragging, I have only two accounts here which both are old, one is totally dormant.
I’m spiritually off and unavailable, strong headed ladies should not be talking about forgiveness cos we only ask forgiveness from beautiful, feminine, polite, well mannered/behaved ladies
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by Goodlady(f): 1:20pm On Feb 13
obinna58:

If you had known me I’d have taught you how to be a better woman with feminine energy, you need a strong masculinity to lead you cos you’re just an average confused Nigerian girl, I can catch vibes on nairaland with you confused ladies but I’m not desperate to create multiple accounts for trolling and bragging, I have only two accounts here which both are old, one is totally dormant.
I’m spiritually off and unavailable, strong headed ladies should not be talking about forgiveness cos we only ask forgiveness from beautiful, feminine, polite, well mannered/behaved ladies
You are still lieing. I don't believe you!

Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by jeromestarks: 2:08pm On Feb 13
advanceDNA:

That does not mean that those who deserved it wouldn't get.
Padi Padi dealings na normal thing. E go surely happen but others will benefit and even Nlader owners too will benefit.
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by online4business: 2:15pm On Feb 13
another man farm na him you wan go havest him crop.
if you what to get paid start a blog please.
seun has been on this for how many years?
e don ripe now you want make him dey pay you.
start a blog and if you're serious in less than 7 months you can be making $$$.
Re: Advice To Seun: Nairaland Founder. by essentialone(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13
jeromestarks:

What does this even mean?

J.D.P.

Just Dey Play

(1) (Reply)

Inflation, How Are You Guys Coping / Supprise Your Galfriend In This Season Of Love / Boys Or Girls? Who Needs The Valentine's Day MORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.